Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died (58555 Views)

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Oluwolex2000(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Source - .COM

Joy Chinonye Nnokam from Rivers State died in her sleep, on 10th of December 2017..

According to reports from her friends, Joy returned from Church on that fateful day, had lunch with her family, and went to bed to sleep. but she never woke up.

She was preparing for her wedding scheduled for sometime next year. Below is a tribute by one of her friends, Pretty King.

“Chai!!! I can’t believe am really writing a tribute for Joy Chinonye Nnokam. Hey!!! Knowing u was the best thing that have ever happened me.

A friend like no other,a friend with a good heart, u are one of those who still make me want to come back to Port Harcourt.

We chatted just last Friday,we did video call and I even told u that I was missing u, we planned seeing next year but u never waited. Having u around me was all I ever wanted. She can apologize for every little offense,whether right or wrong, she hardly frowns, hard working, dedicated to the core.

Nonye we were planning for u wedding come next year,what happens to our plans. U went to church yesterday like every other worshipper, u danced and sang worship songs in church, little did u know it was ur last,u went home had ur last lunch and spoke with ur family before ur demise,u wanted to have just nap but unknown to u that ur will take a long journey to the world beyond.

I even saw u online few mins to ur departure. Nonye I wish is not true,I wish its just a rumor, I won’t mind if ur enemies framed the story, Death wat on earth is ur problem, my friend turned sister lying helpless in the mortuary God have mercy. Please God console us all because this news is too painful. Adieu my friend. Adieu black beauty, Adieu my boo, RIP

More photos of her: http://www..com/2017/12/nigerian-bride-to-be-returns-from.html

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by boman2014: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
rip dear

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by MrHistorian: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please,nobody should mention "village witches/wizards" here ooh.

Village Witches that cannot develop their villages with witchcrafts. . . Nonsense!

RIP to the deceased.

Let's meet at Jesus' feet 70 years to this time.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Ruggedfitness: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
“Chai!!! I can’t believe am really writing a tribute for Joy Chinonye Nnokam. Hey!!! Knowing u was the best thing that have ever happened me.

A friend like no other,a friend with a good heart, u are one of those who still make me want to come back to Port Harcourt.

People dying without reason must end in 2017.

In Other News
4 Reasons Why Condoms Tear During Sex
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/4-reasons-why-condoms-tear-during-sx.html

13 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by MrOwonikoko: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ishe aye cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by javacompgeek: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
This one na real wawu. �
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Hushpuppi: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
"This World Is Not My Home"

This world is not my home
I'm just a-passing through
My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue.

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
I have no friend like you
If heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do.

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

I have a loving mother
Just up in Gloryland
And I don't expect to stop
Until I shake her hand.

She's waiting now for me
In heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Just over in Gloryland
We'll live eternally
The saints on every hand
Are shouting victory.

Their songs of sweetest praise
Drift back from heaven's shore
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore...

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by imamabi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
RIP.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by T4kbaba(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ile aye asan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Osucoward: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Aba winshes don cast net.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by PMWSpirit(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Awenibaku
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by CaptainG00D: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Rip
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by maberry(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Buhari sef

4 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by femi4: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ogbanje tinz

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by ElPadrino33: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
In as much as its painful to lose a loved one this way and its quite normal to attribute it to spiritual forces and the likes, it is imperative for us to understand that death is 'part of life' and it can happen to anyone at anytime. No amount of weeping or autopsy can bring us back. So, let's live everyday like its our last

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by ceezarhh(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
from nap to death!...quite unfortunate!...

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by dayleke: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
RIP girl
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by maberry(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Buhari sef angry

5 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by theghost001: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
chai, good p**sy gone for eternity. God why cry

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by ipobarecriminals: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked sad
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Elvis295(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
the man has used her
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Boyooosa(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Villagers can do anything to be happy. Sad!
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Moji12(f): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
So sad
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by blessedweapon(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Macnnoli4(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Devil self
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by thorpido(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bad bad o,Abasiakan.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
RIP sad
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by blessedweapon(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by olafunny(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
maberry:
Buhari sef
your brain sef undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by arherfish(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Someone cannot die in peace again. Must we mention witches when someone dies.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Finstar: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Elvis295:
the man has used her

Make sure you buy sense before 2018...

Rip to the dead cry

Anyway, visit www.entmirror.com for all your business ideas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Danelo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hope she hasn't been ditching guys after squandering their money?
RIP tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.