Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog (5419 Views)

Be Careful!!!! Adquet.com Is A Scam / Bloggers, Kindly Share Your Experience Using Adquet Ads Network / Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Warlord3000(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
AdQuet is a new Ads advertising network in town. The team at Adquet.com have kept an eye on the global advertisement Network giants, Google Inc for a very long time now as they monopolize both publishers and Advertisers in Nigeria.

With the fading away of Addynamo advertisement network, Adquet is awakening to contest with the Big G, Google Adsense program.
If you are a Nigerian publisher and you have a blog or website you wish to serve contextual ads for your readers; Adquet.com new king contextual ads can be an option for you.

HOW TO JOIN ADQUET AS A PUBLISHER

• Visit the official Adquet Adserver Website: Click HERE
Then Signup as a Publisher After Signing Up
Go To your dashboard

• Click on “Publisher” tab
• Click on “Sites” > then “Add Site”

• Fill your site/blog info and click on “Submit“.

** Uploading of your site logo is Not compulsory

Wait for your site’s approval.
At any point, you can click on “Site” > “Managed Sites” to check for your site’s status.. Once your site is approved, proceed to generate to your ad codes.

HOW TO CREATE ADQUET AD CODE TO PASTE ON YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE

To create your ad code,
• Click on “Ad Codes”
• Click on “Create”
• Fill the fields as required and click on “Create Ad Code”

** I will recommend “Text/Banner” adblock type as this determines the adblock size available for you to choose from in the adblock dropdown box.

Some code will be generated as you click on “create ad code”. Copy the displayed code and paste to your blog.

You can use HTML text widget to display this on your wordpress blog.
On your wordpress dashboard, go to “Appearance” > “Widgets”, move the HTML text widgets to sidebar you wish to display the ad code and the paste the code.
For blogger blog, on blogger dashboard; go to layout > add HTML/Javascript gadget and paste the code.
Save and update your blog and you are done.

HOW DO ADQUET PAY PUBLISHERS AND THEIR PAYMENT THRESHOLD

Adquet pays their publishers 3-5 days after publisher’s request was sent and cleared.
The adquet payment threshold is ₦2, 500 (two thousand five hundred naira)

To request for payment once you’ve reached payment threshold,
• login to www.adquet.com
• click on “publisher tab”
• click on “payouts”
• click on “Request” and fill in your bank details
• Click on “submit” and you’re done!

U can click the link below for a step by step tutorial guide on creating ad code and joining AdQuet wink

Source : NAIJAWARLORD

Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Warlord3000(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
So what are you waiting for when you have the likes of Nairabet and dangote plc as advertisers cheesy

Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Interesting15: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Warlord3000:
So what are you waiting for when you have the likes of Nairabet and dangote plc as advertisers cheesy
What is their cpc?
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Interesting15:

What is their cpc?

Minimum is about N7 if am right but can go as high as N25 and above...

Cpc is determine on what the advertising brand put on it... Different advertiser and diff cpc

Typical example pics of a slow paying day today cheesy

Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Interesting15: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
industrious:

Minimum is about N7 if am right but can go as high as N25 and above...

Cpc is determine on what the advertising brand put on it... Different advertiser and diff cpc

Typical example pics of a slow paying day today cheesy
Wow. That's quite small.

Do they pay for cpm too?
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 4:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Interesting15:

Wow. That's quite small.

Do they pay for cpm too?

Yes ppc/cpm
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by kingDELE(m): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Warlord3000:
after doing all d necessary stuffs, I want to create ads. But was told to select a targeting site.

But derris notin in d targeting site's box

Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2016
kingDELE:
after doing all d necessary stuffs, I want to create ads. But was told to select a targeting site.

But derris notin in d targeting site's box

If you registered as a publisher and not an advertiser o...

The list of site that you have and has been approved should be there as your targeting site.... Seems your site aint approved yet and still on pending... U can go and check your status for now sha

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by kingDELE(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
industrious:

If you registered as a publisher and not an advertiser o...

The list of site that you have and has been approved should be there as your targeting site.... Seems your site aint approved yet and still on pending... U can go and check your status for now sha
u mean this account has not been approved?

Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Faithdamy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wic country.... Gives d highest ppc
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2016
kingDELE:
u mean this account has not been approved?

Your account is active and I don't know why you aren't seeing the target site registered with when trying to create the ad code o cry
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by kingDELE(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2016
industrious:

Your account is active and I don't know why you aren't seeing the target site registered with when trying to create the ad code o cry
lol. Thanks
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Warlord3000(m): 5:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Keep earning... No matter how small it seems wink
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Interesting15: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Warlord3000:
Keep earning... No matter how small it seems wink
What's the essence of having a blog which people can't read? I can't even view a content on your blog. Before I could see what interest me, your blog will just redirect to some advert site.

You want to make money- consider readers too nah
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Warlord3000(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Interesting15:

What's the essence of having a blog which people can't read? I can't even view a content on your blog. Before I could see what interest me, your blog will just redirect to some advert site.

You want to make money- consider readers too nah

Thanks for your comment but am kinda lost on it...

First of all.. Only two monetization on the blog meaning no pop up except if you clicked on an Ad links which are quite visible... Either infolinks or AdQuet..

And for those who don't love advert at all... Ucweb and Ucweb mini does that... Just visit the site with your Ucweb adblocker on...

Nonetheless.. Thanks for your observation smiley
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Shollay20(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
@Op which is one is best performaning adquet ads, I use 460x60 banner ads then I earn N3.50 per one click. thanks..
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Shollay20:
@Op which is one is best performaning adquet ads, I use 460x60 banner ads then I earn N3.50 per one click. thanks..

Wow... Are you sure about that cos am pretty sure there ain't none at such rate cos I registered as both Advertiser/Publisher and the minimum click rate is about N6 or N7 nowadays...

Advertisers running there ads differ with prices... I remember when Zenith bank was running it's ads.. Minimum click rate was N25/click

Nonetheless the 300*250 works well especially when u use it below post title... [as seen in the pics below]

Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Shollay20(m): 3:09am On Aug 29, 2016
@industrious

GUY PLEASE!!! Can you please explain how to add the add code below post on blogger i mean , thank inadvance!
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by kingDELE(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Hw do dey pay plx
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Shollay20:
@industrious

GUY PLEASE!!! Can you please explain how to add the add code below post on blogger i mean , thank inadvance!

Generate the ad code and parse it into html code using freehtml parser.

After that go to your template code and look for the <body.post

Just paste the parse code before it.. And save.. That's all.. . More tutorial on the steps can be found on Google
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2016
kingDELE:
Hw do dey pay plx

They pay within 24hours or 48 hours but maximum is between 3-5 days after reaching the N2500 threshold
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by kingDELE(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2016
industrious:

They pay within 24hours or 48 hours but maximum is between 3-5 days after reaching the N2500 threshold
thanks man.

And plz can I put more than one ads in one blog.

I have bet 9ja own in my blog. Can I put like dangote own again??
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Shollay20(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
@Ind I notice that adquet is not counting every page views/ page impressions what could be the cause? how much are they paying for 100/1000 impressions. thank!!
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Shollay20:
@Ind I notice that adquet is not counting every page views/ page impressions what could be the cause? how much are they paying for 100/1000 impressions. thank!!

The cpm or page impression ad was working before but am sure it's no longer ON anymore since most of the advertisers prefer full value for money with pay per click PPC
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
kingDELE:
thanks man.

And plz can I put more than one ads in one blog.

I have bet 9ja own in my blog. Can I put like dangote own again??

Yes u can put more than one infact last time I checked I think I have about 4 ads on my pages... And no issue whatsoever.. .

As for the choice of advertiser display can't be determined by you but by the advertisers currently running their ads... It used to be zenithbank them Nairabet, dangote etc...It just depends o who is putting more money down at the moment
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Shollay20(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
@Ind I has 180 page views yesterday alone but no click, how many page view you get get per day and ads click, adquet click thank you sir.
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Shollay20:
@Ind I has 180 page views yesterday alone but no click, how many page view you get get per day and ads click, adquet click thank you sir.

This should answer your question as shown below..

Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Shollay20(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
@industrious
please I need your help
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
industrious I noticed my ads are only showing when I view my blog on a computer, but the ads are not showing on mobile. Is there a way to make it show on mobile too?

Cc @Warlord3000
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Skateboard:
industrious I noticed my ads are only showing when I view my blog on a computer, but the ads are not showing on mobile. Is there a way to make it show on mobile too?

Cc @Warlord3000

There is no reason your ads shouldn't show on both platforms... Except if u are browsing or accessing the mobile site via Ucweb or Just browser... But the likes of chrome and others should definitely show it no matter the template
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
industrious:

There is no reason your ads shouldn't show on both platforms... Except if u are browsing or accessing the mobile site via Ucweb or Just browser... But the likes of chrome and others should definitely show it no matter the template
this is my URL http://howtotechnaija.com ads are showing when I was browsing on a computer, but now that I'm using opera mini I'm not seeing the ads.
Re: All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog by industrious: 4:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Skateboard:

this is my URL http://howtotechnaija.com ads are showing when I was browsing on a computer, but now that I'm using opera mini I'm not seeing the ads.

Bros nothing is wrong with your ads like I said again... We have lot of browsers and I told u some block ads... Here is a view of your site via chrome mobile

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Common Reasons Why Most New Bloggers Quit Blogging / Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice / How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.