Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

General Uk Visa Enquires - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Uk Visa Enquires (729 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1)

General Uk Visa Enquires by Emeno: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
Pls i want know how much i should have in my acc for UK student visa because my school is in london and i paid half of the school fees.And must the money be in my acc?.And also what docs should submit.
Re: General Uk Visa Enquires by Figurehead: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
Emeno:

Pls i want know how much i should have in my acc for UK student visa because my school is in london and i paid half of the school fees.And must the money be in my acc?.And also what docs should submit.
At least u should have up to eleven thousand naira, and even if it is not in your account, you can make photo copies of the notes and present them as evidence of fund.
the documents that you need to submit must include the one for your rent agreement, 3 most recent supermarket receipts and your nigerian recidence permit (green card)

(1)

Sth Is Wrong With Sweden / Help Me Out Plz / Ghost Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.