Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Sth Is Wrong With Sweden - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sth Is Wrong With Sweden (729 Views)

@yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! / Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sth Is Wrong With Sweden by bemuwa: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2009
It was exactly 3 months since i apply for student permit.since 2 weeks ago ve been calling the woman in charge and she said my decision has been sent from sweden and that she would sent it soon.that what she keept on telling me each time i call .ThAT HOW SHE KEPT ON POSTING A FRIEND OF MINE UNTIL SHE FINALLY RELEASED IT AND THE GUY AWS FALSELY ACCUSED OF USING A FALSEW BANK DOCUMENT.hE HAS SENT HIS APPEAL,BUT THE IT WIL BE TOO LATE BY THE TIME THE APPEAL NDECISION IS OUT.THEY ARE REALLY MAKING MONEY FROM US AND OUR GOVERNMENT CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IT DOESNT AFFECT THEM IN ANY WAY
Re: Sth Is Wrong With Sweden by bluetyrese(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
@bemuwa that is what they do i guess you have been rejected too. I was also rejected but i was lucky to presure them to get my decision on time so i filed in my appeal immidiatly, come to this thread and u'll see all you need to know https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-293120.96.html

(1) (Reply)

Canada Most Peaceful Nation / Health Insurance / How Much Does She Need To Visit 9ja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.