Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? (723 Views)

Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate / Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by DTutu1: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls I would like to ask if we can do without tribal sentiments here on this platform by only commenting on issues raised by any body?

I find it difficult to comment on topics due to this problem.

Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by Goyim: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Become a white caucasian master race.
Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by DaBullIT(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
First thing to do is petition seun to look for other moderators

Then any profile that was opened from late may 2015 must be closed down, alternatively, in order for those accounts to remain active, they must verify with Facebook which ensures their display picture and Facebook profile can be accessed from their nairaland profile

All parody accounts must be shutdown

I've seen omenkata, omenkarapist, even my very reputable profile was cloned by an idiot using Dabulllt

If these issues aren't considered nairaland will be worse in next few years

I've suggested this several times, I even caught a conspiracy and a hack on nairaland and moderators banned me for my posts about that for almost a month

Conspirators, sympathizers, underage kids, parody accounts all must be cleansed if we even want to even smell some sanity on nairaland

When when punishment is metted out it should be to the two disputing parties , someone said activities of Nigerian army is a disgrace to Nigeria as a whole my comment was and your family too

As if Nigeria as a whole does not include his family and they banned me for just one sentence

That's one of several unfair justices

So for sanity to return do as directed above
Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by Omenkata: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
DaBullIT:

Then any profile that was opened from late may 2015 must be closed down, alternatively, in order for those accounts to remain active, they must verify with Facebook which ensures their display picture and Facebook profile can be accessed from their nairaland profile

I've seen omenkata, omenkarapist, even my very reputable profile was cloned by an idiot using Dabulllt

I've suggested this several times, I even caught a conspiracy and a hack on nairaland and moderators banned me for my posts about that for almost a month

Conspirators, sympathizers, underage kids, parody accounts all must be cleansed if we even want to even smell some sanity on nairaland

When when punishment is metted out it should be to the two disputing parties , someone said activities of Nigerian army is a disgrace to Nigeria as a whole my comment was and your family too

As if Nigeria as a whole does not include his family and they banned me for just one sentence

mr man this is not Nigeria that the useless gworo crushing demon buhari rules
you speak like a kid

btw
omenkata is another moniker from omenka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by AntiIPOOP(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
DaBullIT:

I was about to skip your post grin because I thought it was the other guy.
Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by One1after: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Omenkata:

you speak like a kid

btw

This kid is that shameless guy bloodykiller. Must you kids clone monikers just to cause trouble? Grow up and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by omenka(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
One1after:

This kid is that shameless guy bloodykiller. Must you kids clone monikers just to cause trouble? Grow up and stop disgracing yourself.
Nothing hurts me more than seeing you guys pay attention to such insignificant beings.

1 Like

Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by Omenkata: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
[s]
One1after:

[/s]
shatap your dirty mouth there
anu ofia
kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
otu nne i

4 Likes

Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by Omenkata: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Nothing hurts me more than seeing you guys pay attention to such insignificant beings.
[/s]
what's this vagabond saying?

btw

hello my doppelganger grin

5 Likes

Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by Omenkata: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
One1after:

not until you grow up and stop forking your mother's asss grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by DTutu1: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

You have said it all
Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by HtwoOw: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Omenkata:

you speak like a kid

btw

That's why omenka revealed how immature your attitude and post is?

2 Likes

Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by ogaalfa: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2016
see fear
Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by Iceberg3: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

double Wahala 4 d... B...
grin
Re: Question: Which Way Out To Tribal Attacks Here? by chiefobdk(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

coming from king tribalist

afonja zone.

i ll pass...

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Receives Invitation 4rm Yahaya Bello 4 Maiden Event Of Kogi At 25(pics) / Jebrin Vs Dasuki Who Rocks The Yam Most / Mr President, Hunger Does Not Understand Political Party - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.