Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness (22793 Views)

Riot By NASU Staff In FUOYE, Lecturers Brutally Beaten (Photos) / Top 15 Small Businesses Any Student Can Do Right Now / UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by SaveFunaab: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
In response to the Ogun State Acting Police Public Relation Officer Ambimbola Oyeyemi that police never shot any body..

[
b]"We never shot at any student. We only fired tear gas canisters to disperse the hoodlums who had hijacked the peaceful protest. We have arrested 34 suspects, many of them were artisans. “Nobody was killed. Some were injured. One student and two policemen were injured. The student was hit on his head by a stone thrown by his colleagues. The same students injured the two policemen.”[/b]

http://punchng.com/funaab-students-protest-robbery-attacks-burn-vehicles/

Since the media houses and reporters only questioned the NPF went ahead to spread false news,, and no single student was interrogated despite the fact that we SUG,, NANS & JCC.. We will reveal the whole truth..

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by SaveFunaab: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
A REPORT ON THE BRUTALITY BY OFFICERS OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE ON ARMLESS PROTESTING NIGERIAN STUDENTS
Everyone envisage a normal thursday like the usual peaceful ones, before the attack by unscrupulous men on the students catting away their various valued properties and was allegedly wounded. This ugly incident over night led to an unplanned solidarity confrontation just to let the cat out of the bag as previous acts of robbery, rape and physical assault has been well ignored by the school authority, concerned security personnel. Its on this note and reportedly rumors that an unidentified student was axed and reportedly dead during the course of the robbery attack that the teeming progressive students of the Fabulous Funaab took to the Street to agitate and this led to the successful blockage of the Federal high way.

With this I the Director of Students Welfare was called upon around 8:35am to intervene and plead with the protesting students. I got to the venue around 9:00am, met some other students leaders at the venue (NANS state chairman inclusive), after exchanging pleasantries I went with my appointed assignment to persify and calm the going haywire students. The students agitation was that a Police post be situated around the school environment since the school authority cannot profer needed solution to the robbery attack and frequent assault on the armless students, since the Obantoko police station is already saddled with large responsibilities and wider coverage and Odeda police station is also far with much responsibilitie s. These request were reasonable and promised to be looked into and something fast and urgent will be done to these requests. As the students were moving back the Assistant Police Officer on ground (reportedly the new area commander) and a senior officer gave an order to disperse the students which was obeyed and all the students dispersed away for fear of been killed or wounded.

At camp Junction a senior police allegedly gave an order to his men to shoot at the students and I approached them saying that only tear gas should be used not gun shoots but this advice wasn't taken instead. Suddenly convoys of mobile police officers coming from Oyo state came in firing at the mob, this acts provoked the students the more.

At this period when the Aluta demonstration was going on a vigilante officer called Fele tried to arrest the shoot victim Taiwo Abisoye, this act was quickly resisted by other students and led to a confrontation when a mopol (a CSP by rank) also tried to join the arrest, during this confrontation the mopol officer fell, the mopol& ADC shoot taiwo and immediately went down, the ADC laughing also tried to fire another shoot as the students tried to get hold of this officer, but was prevented and left the scene immediately, at this I carried the shoot victim who was already in a pool of his own blood on a motorcycle and on getting to the police head quarters I requested for an audience with the C.p to be given an ambulance which I was denied, Taiwo at this time was lying cold outside the head quarters I was prevented and beaten by officers of the mobile police and later attended to after screaming outside the police head quarters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by SaveFunaab: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
A good Samaritan assisted me and we later moved him to FMC for an emergency care, we taught he was dead because he was shoot at the head, but later regained consciousness as he was seriously attended to be the doctors on ground. The S.A on students matters to the governor came in, after been briefed he appealed for calmness and requested for contacts at the scene to calm the situation, this was abortive as all contacts were not going through. I left the hospital premises immediately to camp, I saw the damages done by the hoodlums and big boys to the properties of people around (Funaabites are known to be peaceful and not destructive). I saw the vigilante who was responsible for Taiwo's shooting, I approached him and attacked him but ran away seizing his uniform. I approached the mobile police men and they changed the story that they didn't shoot anyone, which I argued and was given a slap and asked to sit down. A superior officer the DC came in and he was disappointed with the happenings and I was arrested and taken to the force head quarters, after their investigation was released based on self recognition."
<br>
<br>
We live in a nation where doctors cannot attest to the fact that it wasnt a stone throw but a bullet in action<br>
Still wondering how a stone would cause so much damage.<br>
Source https://m.facebook.com/funaabjuice/photos/a.311262018983297.66683.311046429004856/955724041203755/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by lenzman: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
And he was shouting on ChannelsTv that no student was shot... NPF and lies....!
#saveFunaab

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by timilehin007(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Way2go
Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by NOBODYY: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
E no go better for Nigerian police force!!
If na thief dey town now and you call them.. their number no go go...

But if its to shoot at Un-armed protesters e.g students or biafrans na then hand go dey scratch them

So taiwo was not shot? What are they now treating him for in the hospital? Malaria?? Una papa

Bloody Bastards!!!

BJAYADEMOLA:
Police and lies grin
sad sad sad angry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by dunkem21(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2016

2 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by buskie13(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
hope u know npf is a mad organisation?

14 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by weblord1900: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
As far as Nigeria is concerned CASE closed
or tell me what next even though they will still deny it with this because they have already lied.

It will never be over until it's over. angry

4 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Police and lies grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by wadetaw202: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
I'm really fed up with this useless country. What is the problem with these uniformed men for God's sake?!
W
Soldier will beat up and harass civilians. Police will beat up, harass and shoot civilians dead

Lastma officials will give people ticket of 20k because the people do not bribe them.

I think we need to start my lynching these security agents.

But the question is: "who will bell the cat"!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by bigsam1992(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Police is your friend

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by Respect55(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
The same way these policemen tried to sniffle life out of one student like that during my 200l if not for the intervention of other students during a peaceful protest.
I hate police

3 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by mascot87(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
I swear that I saw live that evening when mobile police officers @ Funaab junction were accusting innocent students or people suspected to be students and asking them to lay down in d gutters. I also saw them dragging an innocent suspected student out of a white taxi & dragging him into the gutters like a criminal. What they did to those students or suspected students that day after I can't say but I wish I have a bomb to blast d foolish police officers into pieces that very day. NPF are liers

23 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by NOBODYY: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
dunkem21:
If you believe the police, Click *Like..

Otherwise, you know na cheesy

JaypeeAnics:
LIKE if the student is saying the truth and SHARE if NPF is innocent

Searching for likes on top serious thread?!
You need help

11 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by Dandsome: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yes they lied
Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by myfantasies(f): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
As usual dey will deny

After all person wey theif no go admit say he theif

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by amifedaryor(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
SaveFunaab:
In response to the Ogun State Acting Police Public Relation Officer Ambimbola Oyeyemi that police never shot any body..

[

http://punchng.com/funaab-students-protest-robbery-attacks-burn-vehicles/

Since the media houses and reporters only questioned the NPF went ahead to spread false news,, and no single student was interrogated despite the fact that we SUG,, NANS & JCC.. We will reveal the whole truth..
God go punish all d police ooo, sun newspaper talk say wey shut down Abeokuta , Bleep u pple , we resemble olamide wey dey perform abi , popo Una be coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by Proffdada: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thank God for technology, students have once proven to be smarter than the whole NPF intelligence undecided

5 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by Emeka71(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
FUNAAB students and protests are 5 and 6 ; meanwhile Nigerian police can tell all manner of lies; so Nigerian police and telling lies is another 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by isax(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Is it police bullet bring am make we check am
Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by mogboyelade(f): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
I think lies is one of the core course for police in their college. They are the one to teach you the lie you will write in your statement if the the oga or the IPO is interested in your case. If is the other way, they will be the one to rope you. If care is not taken, they will turn the case upside down.........police I trow wey yansh.

8 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by Goldenheart(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
angry
Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by KellyFORMAT(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
my frnd were suprised when we heard nobody was shot, because they took part in the protest. #savefunaab

3 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by mascot87(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
isax:
Is it police bullet bring am make we check am

Waiting for d day this will happen to you. I'll ask dsame question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
APC HAS INFECTED NPF WITH THE SPIRIT OF LYING....You can ask LIE MUHAMMED....

4 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by Nectarbaba(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
M surprised people still listens to Npf. We know they are liers and murderers na
Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by dunkem21(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by emmyid(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Since inception NPF has never been truthful. To worsen the whole situation, d present govt. Too was established on lies. Lie Muhammed and Linus Mba everywhere!
Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
NPF been killing innocent protesters/citizen since 1990's.....so i'm not surprised
they will call it ACCidental Discharge
Re: FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
LIKE if the student is saying the truth and SHARE if NPF is innocent

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben Releases Admission Status For 2012/2013 Session / Which Of These Courses Should She Choose? / Uniben Student Protest For Speed Breaker And Flyover After Student Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.