Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site (2152 Views)

Poll: According to big Joe Who should That Be?

georgen2u: 100% (2 votes)
reloadedjoe: 0% (0 votes)
kolitos007: 0% (0 votes)
gentysho: 0% (0 votes)
Afam: 0% (0 votes)
hating: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Few Intelligent Nigerian Are Making Cash Free On Web / What Do Have To Say About This Site? / Graphic Design,web Design And Motion Graphics Training Coming Up 29th Of October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by gentysho(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2009
@kolitos007
who says i came down to earth? you mean i climed up from six feet below? lol , anyway, i need to learn the whole webthing, Afam gave me an insight which is cool but i need a guy to help set up my sites pending the time i will be seriously marketing the site and be learning the rudiments. believe me i can make a site earn $500 within a short time. ALL I NEED IS THE SET UP FIRST!! so if i can get some kinda partner/friend and mentor we can do it together and hammer together--------we can strike the deal. my location is in Abuja. lets do this.

@reloadedjo
he was not the one that was asking for help. keep improving on anything you are doing!! i sent you a mail .
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by Afam(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
From yawatide

kolitos:
any way you can change the header image on www.shareideasng.com? Those are perhaps the dirtiest finger nails I have ever seen in my life used on a website

It seems that the software flagged the post as spam and based on that our moderator cannot even.

Seun, over to you.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by reloadedjo: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
that sounds funny from the poll above. if my friend were to be using double id's, We shouldn't have been talking about all these for long.
often times friends and birds of the same feather flocks together when you see us you might assume the we are brothers but do not misunderstand us, we are just friends, i'd like the voters to explain better why they think  its my friend and whose id is he using?
lest i forget, was it due to the recent post about joomla tutorial i offered him?
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by biggjoe(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
reloadedjo:

that sounds funny from the poll above. if my friend were to be using double id's, We shouldn't have been talking about all these for long.
often times friends and birds of the same feather flocks together when you see us you might assume the we are brothers but do not misunderstand us, we are just friends, i'd like the voters to explain better why they think  its my friend and whose id is he using?
lest i forget, was it due to the recent post about joomla tutorial i offered him?

There are six names on that poll. Just remove four IDs from that poll and you'll get the two suspected ID. The poll hasnt said anything, only two people have voted.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by georgen2u(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2009
you guys have kill me how can you all vote that i am the one, i was the one that opened the thread, was it why you all voted against me?
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by kolitos007: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
Maybe its me grin so can you guess what the other ID is hehe this is well funny.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by ikmomen(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2009
that sounds funny. but the results speaks for itself. hope georgen2u can see that,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newest Website On The Web (unilagolodo.com) / Criticize This / How To Make Money By Posting Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.