Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... (1231 Views)

"Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force / Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo / I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... by Clipzok: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mrs Kemi Adeosun, disclosed that “over N400 billion has been released so far from the allocated funds for capital expenditure. We are holding another meeting today (Friday) for N60billion to b.......
Source
http://www.clipzok.com/2016/08/fedaral-govt-releases-400-billion-for.html?m=1
Re: Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... by Amitex(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Clipzok:
Mrs Kemi Adeosun, disclosed that “over N400 billion has been released so far from the allocated funds for capital expenditure. We are holding another meeting today (Friday) for N60billion to b.......
Source
http://www.clipzok.com/2016/08/fedaral-govt-releases-400-billion-for.html?m=1

Kemi should just tell us they have released $1Billion instead of quoting big sums in Naira. Anyway, how has this impacted the lives of Nigerians?Where did this money go, hope not ministry of darkness and masquerades??
Re: Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... by Caseless: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
cool
Re: Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... by Standing5(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Amitex:

Kemi should just tell us they have released $1Billion instead of quoting big sums in Naira. Anyway, how has this impacted the lives of Nigerians?Where did this money go, hope not ministry of darkness and masquerades??
Do you think the govt plan to spend Dollar or Naira? I advice u to strive to be first to make sense and not first to comment on this forum. Instead of hating on Buhari's govt, go farm corn, we still 3 months of rain to go this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... by Amitex(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Standing5:
Do you think the govt plan to spend Dollar or Naira? I advice u to strive to be first to make sense and not first to comment on this forum. Instead of hating on Buhari's govt, go farm corn, we still 3 months of rain to go this year.

Who cares about your FTC obsession? Kemi's N400b/400 =$1B. Why the anger? How many of your capital projects are priced in Naira? For your information, I am not hungry neither do I beg to eat. I earn hard currencies, my children attend grade A schools in developed environment and feed and cloth many like you at home. So please be careful who you attempt to insult online because you can buy N200 data on your phone.
Re: Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... by Standing5(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Amitex:

Who cares about your FTC obsession? Kemi's N400b/400 =$1B. Why the anger? How many of your capital projects are priced in Naira? For your information, I am not hungry neither do I beg to eat. I earn hard currencies, my children attend grade A schools in developed environment and feed and cloth many like you at home. So please be careful who you attempt to insult online because you can buy N200 data on your phone.
If you children truly attend grade A schools and it rubs off on them then they will be more qualified to comment than you.
Projects are priced in foreign currency because it is more stable over the period of the project. Adeosun doesn't need that because the money is ready to be released at once. Use your brain more dude and stop looking down on others. If you don't mind what do you do to earn hard currencies? I hope its a genuine business.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... by giantstrides(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Amitex:

who cares if your kids attend grade A schools, does that in any way mean you Will make sense in your posts, are you the only rich man on nairaland, as wealthy as Donald Trump is, he is the most reckless politician right now, always making silly statements, yet i'm sure your grade A doesn't come close to his.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Has Released N400 Billion For.... by Standing5(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
giantstrides:

who cares if your kids attend grade A schools, does that in any way mean you Will make sense in your posts, are you the only rich man on nairaland, as wealthy as Donald Trump is, he is the most reckless politician right now, always making silly statements, yet i'm sure your grade A doesn't come close to his.
Are you minding that empty barrel? All he could comment on is the release of naira equivalent.

(1) (Reply)

Police Recover Assassinated Rivers APC Leader’s Head, Four Others / Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election / Total Blackout: How Is Light In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.