Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election (1212 Views)

Hausa Man Show Ambition To Run For Gubernatorial Election In Anambra (photo) / Anambra State Gubernatorial Election: Who Does The Cap Fit? / INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by EternalTruth: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Rivers state should learn from Edo's gubernatorial election.
Not a single record of violence, loss of life/property or injury was recorded.
The whole polling units were serene, calm and tranquil...
The whole citizens of Edo state massively went out enthusiastically to vote for their respective candidates unlike Rivers State eh which was so egregiously appalling beyond human description which churned out mass apathy due to the immensed loss of lives and destruction of properties.
Wike, Amaechi should learn from Oshiomole, Iyamu and Obaseki.
My opinion though, so i stand to be corrected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by dimieprincess(f): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruth:
The whole citizens of Edo state massively went out enthusiastically to vote for their respective candidates unlike Rivers State eh which was so egregiously appalling beyond human description which churned out mass apathy due to the immensed loss of lives and destruction of properties.
pls correct your heading
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by EternalTruth: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

pls correct your heading
haven't noticed any error or do you mean the omission of the apostrophe?
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by dimieprincess(f): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruth:
Is it Rivers State should learn or Rivers should state learn?
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by designking: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruth:

your title says:
Rivers Should State
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by EternalTruth: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Is it Rivers State should learn or Rivers should state learn?
designking:

your title says:
Rivers Should State
sorry guys, i'm in one rural area like that in Edo state currently celebrating Obaseki's victory with fresh and unadulterated palm wine and i've drank excessively and i'm now intoxicated and inebriated.
Sorry guys i'm really drunk and i couldn't noticed it.
Thanks anyway

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by dustmalik: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruth:
sorry guys, i'm in one rural area like that in Edo state currently celebrating Obaseki's victory with fresh and unadulterated palm wine and i've drank excessively and i'm now intoxicated and inebriated.
Sorry guys i'm really drunk and i couldn't noticed it.
Thanks anyway
Aren't you a PDP supporter?
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by EternalTruth: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2016
dustmalik:

Aren't you a PDP supporter?
i guess EternalTruths is. We have two seperate monikers. There is 's' in his username
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2016
How will Rivers people hear you?, at least they didn't sell their future for N10 Akara and some token of change.

Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sorry it should be edo should learn From riverstate yes rivers state repelled the rigging machine of apc that Was why there were many casualties to make their voice count so the liverless edos should bow in shame

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by Xway(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruth:
Lolz i am pretty sure u meant the ''horrific''event that befall edo..................
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by Masculity(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruth:

God bless you.
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by EternalTruths: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruth:

Who is this person that cloned my moniker.?

Did Buhari send you to stop my message of Truth.?

Brooklynsouth dustmalik
Firefire tonyebarcanista Abagworo onatisi illuminate93 temitemi1 phockphockman Seun lalastical lalasticla pls save me from this impostor.

APC wants to rig my moniker. grin
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by Firefire(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruths:

Who is this person that cloned my moniker.?

Did Buhari send you to stop my message of Truth.?

Brooklynsouth dustmalik
Firefire tonyebarcanista Abagworo onatisi illuminate93 temitemi1 phockphockman Seun lalastical lalasticla pls save me from this impostor.

APC wants to rig my moniker. grin

APC Fraudulent members again?
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by EternalTruths: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Firefire:

APC Fraudulent members again?

Buhari has sent them against me ooooooooo because I do say the Truth.

Firefire I need all your firepower to kill this terrorists that wants to silence me oooooo wink
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by Firefire(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruths:

Firefire I need all your firepower to kill this terrorists that wants to silence me oooooo wink

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it. It has become a trade here.

Only if the impostor change his/her mind.

Shame on APC coven members.
Re: Rivers State Should Learn From Edo State's Gubernatorial Election by EternalTruth: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2016
Firefire:
[s]

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it. It has become a trade here.

Shame on APC coven members. [/s]

EternalTruths:
[s]
Firefire:

Shame on APC coven members. [/s]

the tenure of corruption is over.
The real change is here, though its gradually visualizing before our very eyes, now that apc have taken hold of edo, it will be as contagious so as to spread to delta, bayelsa, aks, crs and rivers state.
Only time will tell.
Keep on wailing and youre free to join iyamu with his useless protest after APC might have taken control of ONDO state.

And not forgetting, Obaseki has vowed not to admit any pdp (corrupt) stricken homo sapien into his cabinet, so you guys are free to be umbraged by his statement and spend the whole of your lifetime wailing.

What is this one below me saying? Were you there in the polling unit in rivers state? Show me your pvc.. We all know that Pdp and rigging are tantamount. A case study of Akwa Ibom states gubernatorial election will give you the fact.
Brooklynsouth:
Sorry it should be edo should learn From riverstate yes rivers state repelled the rigging machine of apc that Was why there were many casualties to make their voice count so the liverless edos should bow in shame

(1) (Reply)

PDP Candidate Eyitayo Vote,Accuses INEC Of Preventing His People 4rm Voting(pix / Biafra: Buhari Can't Intimidate Me - Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Now Ready To Take Over South East – Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.