Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court (18569 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
midolian:
grin grin grin

As if she knew a day ll come when she will be asked to refund her useless husband the bride price to be free from his bondage....as quoted below cheesy cheesy

I hope people will learn from this. If this woman had collected 10 million naira, crates of dry gin, 70tubers of yam, 10cow heads, 50litres of palm oil, expensive laces, jewelry etc as bride price, I just dey wonder where she wan start from as judge say make she refund the pride price. ...To refund all of these things for this Buhari regime?
Bros that one na Business transaction not marriage
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by midolian(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Eco2580:

Bros that one na Business transaction not marriage
lool cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Tallesty1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
misspicy:
Good

And yours? LOL cheesy stranger
huh?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by vivalavida(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
So there is a sharia court in south western Nigeria?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by leofab(f): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Did I just read " sharia court in Ibadan"? The asslicking is real!!!

#Afonjaism,.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by ststyreal(f): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2016
midolian:
grin grin grin

As if she knew a day ll come when she will be asked to refund her useless husband the bride price to be free from his bondage....as quoted below cheesy cheesy

I hope people will learn from this. If this woman had collected 10 million naira, crates of dry gin, 70tubers of yam, 10cow heads, 50litres of palm oil, expensive laces, jewelry etc as bride price, I just dey wonder where she wan start from as judge say make she refund the pride price. ...To refund all of these things for this Buhari regime?
No wahala for that dowry return but, before I go return all those things you mentioned, the man must return me to my original self prior to the marriage, in the absence of that, I will not return a dime and he will fulfill his fatherly responsibility towards the children after the divorce but heaven knows that divorce is never and would not be my portion in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by midolian(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2016
ststyreal:

No wahala for that dowry return but, before I go return all those things you mentioned, the man must return me to my original self prior to the marriage, in the absence of that, I will not return a dime and he will fulfill his fatherly responsibility towards the children after the divorce but heaven knows that divorce is never and would not be my portion in Jesus name amen.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:42am On Aug 21, 2016
jumps into thread, sees culprits name, jumps quickly out of thread again
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Donbigi2(m): 3:54am On Aug 21, 2016
shuggah:

dont say shit when u dont knw...in the southeast where you are referring to,those millions and items are nt d bride price,d bride price neva exceed 10k in d east,ask around. my two sisters are married too.
Where in the east? My aunt got married and I witnessed it
Womens union collected 60k
Youth collected 50k
Due to my grandma is dead andy grandpa too
My mum waved and uncle waved the bride price cos their sister is not for sale
Even after that, he spent about 300k ranging from food to kanopi and stuff
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by shuggah(m): 5:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Donbigi2:

Youth collected 50k
all these things are nt bride price, u re referring to cost of marriage as bride price, pls google the meaning of bride price, in the post do u think the man didnt provide refreshments for his marriage, was he asked to pay for it, u guys refer as cost of marriage as bride price, bride price doesn't exceed 10k in all parts of d south east.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by shuggah(m): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Donbigi2:

Youth collected 50k
those ones are nt bride price, u just said ur mum waived d bride price, if they are to divorce now, her husband will get nothing.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Omojudy: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2016
shuggah:

dont say shit when u dont knw...in the southeast where you are referring to,those millions and items are nt d bride price,d bride price neva exceed 10k in d east,ask around. my two sisters are married too.
Great, they are dash so the men can refuse to pay them?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lincoln275(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2016
is 10naira note still in circulation in dz country? that man no well
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by AreaFada2: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2016
kings09:
This woman shld take it easy na. N10? Haba. Unless d man thinks 1dollar is now equal to 1naira.
grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by HaneefahRN(f): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2016
She shouldn't have waited till she had four children before leaving. Some women can take BS sha, he impregnated her sister yet she still kept staying with the stingy pauper. I hope that 10K is well-enforced.

Yeye man and still saying he is ready to take her back .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Jakasibo(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2016
shuggah:

Na lie my senior brother paid N100k as main bride price in IMO state.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Dfinex(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:
He contributed N10.00, how much did she top it up with? When did it become the man's sole responsibility to cater for his family?

can u actually hear urself? ??
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by sunnyba(f): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2016
even the court na waoh, 10 k no go feed the 4kids for one month
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dfinex:

can u actually hear urself? ??

Loud and clear
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Ralphdan(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Just why you need to marry an ibo man. undecided
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Dfinex(f): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Loud and clear
lolsss.....clown. I hope u are not such a man.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by sekundosekundo: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hillzy:
#10 per meal with family of six kia, why dis woman dey lie like dis na?

Even their bros Buhari promised millions of Nigerians 1 meal per day and to achieve this, he introduced hardship in the land and today pple are eating once a day.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by sekundosekundo: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Why did she wait this long?
The man's wickedness get quality, tufiakwa!
My dear this woman must be a LAZY woman.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by sekundosekundo: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING OR JUST BEING SARCASTIC.
Sakastick ko scarcity ni.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by sekundosekundo: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
chidextec:
That #10 is it for akara or wot

The #10 is the CHANGE your Buhari promised them. Let them use it well.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by sekundosekundo: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
beautiful232:
just imagine what a woman is going through

in her own husband house

I'm ever scared of marriage

Cause some men are so heartless

Pls don't be scared of marriage, the woman in question is lazy. Even when the man lost his job, she was still expecting millions from him.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Hillzy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Even their bros Buhari promised millions of Nigerians 1 meal per day and to achieve this, he introduced hardship in the land and today pple are eating once a day.
Oga how watin u yen n dis topic take relate, even at that can #10 feed one person per meal a day, talk more of family of six?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by sekundosekundo: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Donbigi2:

Youth collected 50k

It depends on how you present yourself, remember that marriage has no fixed price. You can marry Ada Obi with #1000,000. another man can as well marry the same Ada Obi for #150,000.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by sekundosekundo: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hillzy:

Oga how watin u yen n dis topic take relate, even at that can #10 feed one person per meal a day, talk more of family of six?

The #10 is the change from Buhari.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by beautiful232(f): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Pls don't be scared of marriage, the woman in question is lazy. Even when the man lost his job, she was still expecting millions from him.

Really
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsss.....clown.
I hope u are not such a man.

My type of man believes in togetherness. If it's OUR family, we are jointly responsible.
When Daddy lacks, Mummy fills the void. When Mummy lacks, Daddy steps in and fills the void.
Do you now know and understand my type of clown daddy and husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Judge Sent Lawyer To Prison For Chasing Wife With Cutlass (pic) / Should Micheal Essien (of Chelsea FC) Support His Father More? / Rising Cost Of Living In Nigeria, What Of The Poor Among Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.