Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court (18566 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Amanwulu1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
midolian:
grin grin grin

As if she knew a day ll come when she will be asked to refund her useless husband the bride price to be free from his bondage....as quoted below cheesy cheesy

I hope people will learn from this. If this woman had collected 10 million naira, crates of dry gin, 70tubers of yam, 10cow heads, 50litres of palm oil, expensive laces, jewelry etc as bride price, I just dey wonder where she wan start from as judge say make she refund the pride price. ...To refund all of these things for this Buhari regime?
but I don't knw there is african culture dat permits a bride to collect her bride price cos it's d bride's family dat collects it in mine.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Dfinex(f): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:

My type of man believes in togetherness. If it's OUR family, we are jointly responsible.
When Daddy lacks, Mummy fills the void. When Mummy lacks, Daddy steps in and fills the void.
Do you now know and understand my type of clown daddy and husband?

yes I do. but that man up there in the story does not fit into this description , so I'm kinda wondering why u are putting in word for him.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dfinex:

yes I do. but that man up there in the story does not fit into this description , so I'm kinda wondering why u are putting in word for him.

But we have not yet heard his part of the story. So the position we are at is. You are swaying in the feminine direction, whole I sway in the masculine direction.
But still have a fair and balanced opinion.........
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by shuggah(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jakasibo:
Na lie my senior brother paid N100k as main bride price in IMO state.
u re a liar pls... in which custom or tradition, bride price is not fixed but it's traditionally fixed, what cost money in ibo marriage is nt d bride price but other stuffs u hv to pay, foods ND drinks etc.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Dfinex(f): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:

But we have not yet heard his part of the story. So the position we are at is. You are swaying in the feminine direction, whole I sway in the masculine direction.
But still have a fair and balanced opinion.........

lolss...sway ni, swerve ko.

from the story, the man did not refute the allegations so invariably he's guilty as charged and has nothing contrary to say.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dfinex:

from the story, the man did not refute the allegations so invariably he's guilty as charged and has nothing contrary to say.

From the story, he wants his wife back regardless. Maybe he does not understand the magnitude of the issue or his wife was over - egging the matter.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dfinex:

But regardless of the situation the truth still has to be told.
How hard is the man trying to provide for his family? And how hard is the wife, trying to pull her weight and support the family financially?
Economy is not smiling (and this hardship does not discriminate).
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Dfinex(f): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:

But regardless of the situation the truth still has to be told.
How hard is the man trying to provide for his family? And how hard is the wife, trying to pull her weight and support the family financially?
Economy is not smiling (and this hardship does not discriminate).

yes the hardship does not discriminate, I get ur points and ...lolss. but the man should learn to be a man and take responsibility for the wellbeing of his home cos I understand very well what that woman is going through (that's if this story is true, I have met men like that even worst). when they said two heads are better than one, what they meant actually was two good heads are better than one and not one good head carrying all the burdens.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dfinex:

yes the hardship does not discriminate, I get ur points and ...lolss. but the man should learn to be a man and take responsibility for the wellbeing of his home cos I understand very well what that woman is going through (that's if this story is true, I have met men like that even worst). when they said two heads are better than one, what they meant actually was two good heads are better than one and not one good head carrying all the burdens.

When you meet such stingy men, sharpbabe like u, wetin u do?
You commit them to Baba Godey or u run?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Dfinex(f): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:

When you meet such stingy men, sharpbabe like u, wetin u do?
You commit them to Baba Godey or u run?

lolsss.....No be me o!! hahaha. ..Well I meant other people's experiences around me.

If i meet stingy guy, wetiń go see for my hand. Nigeria go be like Ghana for him eye. lolsss but God no go gree, I don't like acting up in relationships.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsss.....No be me o!! hahaha. ..Well I meant other people's experiences around me.

If i meet stingy guy, wetiń go see for my hand. Nigeria go be like Ghana for him eye. lolsss but God no go gree, I don't like acting up in relationships.

Exactly. The lady in question would have seen signs, rather than push her Nigeria far from his Ghana, she embraced the Ghana and connected her Nigeria to it. So my lovely sister, you dey see my point so?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Dfinex(f): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Exactly. The lady in question would have seen signs, rather than push her Nigeria far from his Ghana, she embraced the Ghana and connected her Nigeria to it. So my lovely sister, you dey see my point so?

issorite. ....U are very correct. Do enjoy the rest of the evening.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dfinex:

issorite. ....U are very correct. Do enjoy the rest of the evening.

You too also have a pleasant week ahead
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Donbigi2(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
shuggah:
those ones are nt bride price, u just said ur mum waived d bride price, if they are to divorce now, her husband will get nothing.
Women's fee and youth fee is not part of the bride price?

Thought it was

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Judge Sent Lawyer To Prison For Chasing Wife With Cutlass (pic) / Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) / Should Micheal Essien (of Chelsea FC) Support His Father More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.