Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue (770 Views)

Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria / FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by bidjannorah: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./

Description

Lagos monarch, Oba Riliwan Akiolu I, on Saturday urged Nigerians to be patient in spite of the hard times in the country, assuring them that all will be well.

“I am confident that the economy of the country, under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, will change for good because our president is focused,’’ Akiolu told newsmen in his palace.

The royal father, who spoke during the celebration of the Isese Festival in Isale Eko area of Lagos Island, said that the present hardship was a prelude to a better tomorrow.

“Let us cooperate with the government. Do not take laws into your hands and always inform the security agencies wherever there are criminal activities,’’ Akiolu said.

He appealed to the Niger Delta Avengers to stop bombing oil facilities and put their grievances on the table for the government to address.
“I want to use this medium to appeal to the Niger Delta Avengers to give peace a chance.

“I agree to some extent with them that certain things have to be done for them, but they just have to give peace a chance and things will work for them.
“They should stop and put their grievances on the table and the government will address it. It is not too late to mend, “ Akiolu said.

continue reading click http://www./ads/akiolu-begs-nigerians-to-be-patient-with-buhari-urges-avengers-to-dialogue/
Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by PehaKaso: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin
Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by taylor88(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by onnenka: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Useless Oba. Why is he begging NDA when there is oil in Lagoon Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by knuckbuck(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Is that the Lagoon Oba? We hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't think it could get worse...worst recession ever and you are advising patience??

if I see visa to Uganda, Oga monarch, I go go
Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by iokpebholo: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Y u dey beg d same ppl wey u dey pray make dem die for lagoon na?

3 Likes

Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by BeClever: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
The useless criminal Lagoon Oba has lost the rights to speak to 'all' Nigerians .. He should always be specific when addressing Yorubas..

Him and his generation should take a stroll to the Lagoon if he needs peace..

6 Likes

Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by gab264(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lagoon master.....
Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by cheruv: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
BeClever:
The useless criminal Lagoon Oba has lost the rights to speak to 'all' Nigerians .. He should always be specific when addressing Yorubas..

Him and his generation should take a stroll to the Lagoon if he needs peace..
101% support!

Oba Lil weyn,speak alone to Yoruba people undecided

5 Likes

Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by yang(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
A criminal Oba called akiolu

A baboon criminal of the zoo

Let him throw his family into the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by galaxy4rep(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
if I hear! well, bubu inbox ur size..Biafra ji olu na aka ....

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by basilo101: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lil Wyne

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by ikechu1: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why are this yoloba so disgusting. The same set that joined northerners to pounce on GEJ FEW MONTHS into his administration and started giving him names are the same set wishing for others to to be patient with a man who has done almost TWO YEARs and failing miserable at it.

Why the hypocrisy?
Is it because two of their own are the VP and Finance minister unlike GEJ administration.

They want people to be patient of their failures.

Hilariously enough, this is coming from people who tell us they speak for integrity and don't care about "our son". lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With Buhari, Urges Avengers To Dialogue by chosen6(f): 12:48am On Aug 21, 2016
Oba Akiolu of Lagos AKA the Lagoon terrorist Oba of the 3rd worst liveable city in the world is still talking? Why do Yoruba terrorists monarchs wants to be heard?

(1) (Reply)

CJTF Arrested 2 Boko Haram Member In Maiduguri (pics) / Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December If... , Says Minister / PHOTOS: Tinubu, Oba Of Lagos And Others At Eid-il-kabir Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.