Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua (1630 Views)

''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua by kuramo: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
True NLanders

Beware, there are several Ibori proxies in the house and they need to be identified and shamed.

They are part of the current misguided media onslaught by High Thief Ibori who is spending a tiny part of his ill gotten wealth to bombard the Nigerian media and several blog sites and internet forums like Nairaland with smear campaign and attack against ordinary Nigerians and his perceived detractors.
Re: Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua by Beaf: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
gadogado: i would trust ribadu over ibori any day!but i have to admit,its hard knowing whats true and whats ficticious. i dont beleive ribadu is 100% clean but he is much cleaner than ibori.

It is just impossible to compare Ibori and Ribadu. Where does one start? One has ill-gotten billions, the other has recovered (and is still recovering) ill-gotten billions. One is an ex-con, the other is an ex EFCC Chairman. One has previously been convicted on a couple of ocassions in the UK, the other is in exile in the UK for fear of his life. . .

The list could fill a page.
Re: Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua by Afam(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
Beaf:

It is just impossible to compare Ibori and Sanusi. Where does one start? One has ill-gotten billions, the other has recovered (and is still recovering) ill-gotten billions. One is an ex-con, the other is an ex EFCC Chairman. One has previously been convicted on a couple of ocassions in the UK, the other is in exile in the UK for fear of his life. . .

The list could fill a page.

@Beaf,

E be like say wetin Sanusi dey do as CBN governor don vex you to the extent say you even write hin name instead of Ribadu for ya post above.
Re: Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua by Beaf: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ Afam
grin
Thank you my broda. I don adjust myself.
Re: Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua by Eziachi: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
Why would anybody bother with the goon called depilot, as always he reasons from his ass. Ribadu is not a saint, neither I am I one of his supporters, both in a verbal match with a first class rogue like Ibori, I have no doubt who to believe. IBORI thinks that the Met police is like the corrupt Nig police run by criminals.

For him to say even that he was rich before he became a governor is just a joke. In this day and age, he shoud tell us how he becomes rich, where he had worked and how much he was earning or how he started his lucrative venture that made him rich, which bank funded his start-up or how much he inherited from his palmwine drunk father in his village?

They wants Ribadu back to face the Nigeria corrupt judges and injustice system They will goad him now for prefering being a living dog than a dead lion. It didn't start today, they goaded Ojukwu too for years for escaping from their murderous hand because they wanted him as a war trophy but failed. That is what Ibori is doing when he is taunting the Ribadu guy with being in London and should return to Nigeria where he rules the roost but forgot that the guy came back few weeks ago.

Ibori should come to London and answered some serious questions before a judge that doesn't take orders from a corrupt govt, not just from the Mets but from many people, he never knew were interested. That is why I use every opportunity to ask those that still believe in one gullible Nigeria how you re fairing? Don't be surprise that the the DEPILOT GUY HERE DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE MIGHT BE FROM DELTA STATE AS IBORI.
So why on earth will I share the same nationality with a person that reason like him? Let everybody go home and solve their own problem and tackle their own versions of Ibori in the way they see fit. It will no longer be a vindictive northerner Ribadu pursuing a helpless Niger Delta guy called Ibor a many stupid Nigerians will now showcase it. Ibori can now be only a problem for his people, while Ribadu will have more time to pursue his own rogue brothers like IBB, Atiku, Marwa etc, without having toto use ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Re: Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua by presido1: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
Eziachi:

They wants Ribadu back to face the Nigeria corrupt judges and injustice system
Ribadu once used those corrupt judges and injustice system against some of his oga enemies sometimes ago. Or is the justice system good then?. Ribadu and Ibori are guilty of the same offence(Looting). Both are criminal celebrated by foolish Nigerians.
Re: Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua by Beaf: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Eziachi

Ibori was elevated by Abacha. I believe that getting him will uncover a lot of Nigeria's power brokers, hence Aoandoaka's international spoiling moves and the need for him to attempt lobbying the Met Police in London to drop charges. The full power of the Nigerian govt is behind Mr Ibori.
Re: Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua by presido1: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
Beaf:

@Eziachi
Ibori was elevated by Abacha. I believe that getting him will uncover a lot of Nigeria's power brokers, hence Aoandoaka's international spoiling moves and the need for him to attempt lobbying the Met Police in London to drop charges. The full power of the Nigerian govt is behind Mr Ibori.
If the bolded is true that means he might not be lying about Ribadu approaching him for IG position. The truth is gradually coming out.
Re: Ibori Fights Back – Ribadu Is A Serial Liar Who Plotted Against Yar’adua by FBS: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2009
We can only sit back and watch the matter unfold. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police: Onovo Sacked, Ringim Takes Over / Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Exams / Nigeria Needs All Her Citizens Abroad To Come Home And Fight The Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.