Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue (2894 Views)

A Simple Solution To Making Money Online Without A Having A Website. / Before Dropping My Bvn Number To Pay Later App. What Is The Level Of Trust / My Experience With A BVN Scammer Today + SCREENSHOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls I registered for bvn at access bank.
I linked it with other banks, my access bank inclusive.

I later had an official change of name with all documents intact.

I presented the changed name in my banks and my account names were changed to the new name.

Just 4 days ago, I got my account in sterling bank freezer. Why? Just cos the name on bvn is different from d one on my account. I tried all possible best but they said they can't edit bvn because it belongs to CBN.

I even went back to access bank to complain but they gave me the shocker that my access account will soon be blocked as well cos of same problem as it is a CBN directive. They refused to let me access my money o.

Now my money is stuck in the bank. Has anyone experienced this B4? If yes, How can I go abt it?

Lalasticlala pls help me burden this to front page
Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by Taeewo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
God will help you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by SeunOdumusi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Apply for affidavit and present it to your bank.
Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
SeunOdumusi:
Apply for affidavit and present it to your bank.

Dey no gree o. Dey said anyone can walk up to court to change name
Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by michaelok(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Go to another branch and do a fresh bvn with the right info. Once done, u can collect all ur money joor.
Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by Splinz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
michaelok:
Go to another branch and do a fresh bvn with the right info. Once done, u can collect all ur money joor.
Bros you sure sey he can register for Bvn twice?
Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2016
michaelok:

What about the thumprinting
Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by michaelok(m): 1:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Just told u wat to do bro. Collect your money afterwards.
Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 29, 2016
Go to another branch and reregistwr for a new bvn. It happened to me in WEMA bank and I went to reregister at another bank gtb. Was informed my bvn was deleted that I had yo re enroll for another bvn.

My money was stock in the banks too until I re enrolled for a new bvn and wrote a letter to explain that I have a new bvn and the old bvn should be deleted and update to the new bvn. It was done within 24 hrs.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
segunfat:
Go to another branch and reregistwr for a new bvn. It happened to me in WEMA bank and I went to reregister at another bank gtb. Was informed my bvn was deleted that I had yo re enroll for another bvn.

My money was stock in the banks too until I re enrolled for a new bvn and wrote a letter to explain that I have a new bvn and the old bvn should be deleted and update to the new bvn. It was done within 24 hrs.

Tnx broda. But some1 can no longer register 2 BVNs. Finer print issue. Cos I've tried it but it didn't go tru
Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by phillthy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is what you should know. If your name change was effected on their systems, it can also be effected on the BVN platform too.

Whoever told you it's not possible is just being bloody lazy.

This is what you need to do.

Go to the bank where you enrolled for the BVN, ask them for a BVN correction /update form.

You must have a court affidavit with you and it should state categorically that you were formerly known to be Mr A and now you are Mr B. And that Mr A and B are one and the same person.....sth like that Shaa not necessarily verbatim.

You must have a regulatory ID card that carries your new name, ensure other details like DOB doesn't change ooo.

Newspaper publication showing change of name also.

Guy, if you have all these and you go to that bank of BVN enrolment and they turn you back...just call me
Re: Help Me With A Solution To This BVN Issue by michaelok(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Don't be spoon fed bro. Go to a different branch and don't mention about the old bvn. Just get the new one done with the right info u need. Collect ur money e.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With 75k / Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands / The Minimum Amount Of Money One Can Can Save In A Fixed Deposit Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.