Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai (33426 Views)

PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away / See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos / Pipeline Attacks: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by cjrane: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari, this war you are asking for cannot be won with Russian helicopters.

I don't expect you to listen, because you a daft bigot that believes completely in the gun.

But you will finally bury Nigeria the minute you shoot one bullet in the Niger Delta against the people you have always hated.

Buhari has sold us fake change promise, while his REAL intention had always been revenge against sections of Nigeria
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pwOU2fWQc
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Kponkwem(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
lafuria1:
Lol.. The government has nothing to lose, the pipelines have been blown up, oil have been spilled, time to use force since the avengers have clearly said they won't negotiate.
Leave Niger Delta Oil, restructure Nigeria
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by chrisblack: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
cjrane:
[size=15pt]Buhari, this war you are asking for cannot be won with Russian helicopters.

I don't expect you to listen, because you a daft bigot that believes completely in the gun.

But you will finally bury Nigeria the minute you shoot one bullet in the Niger Delta against the people you have always hated.

Buhari has sold us fake change promise, while his REAL intention had always been revenge against sections of Nigeria
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pwOU2fWQc
Forget that story. The militants will only respect superior fire power.same happened in odi.They end up fleeing.
You people for God sake. Stop pushing people to war. IPod members have been fanning the ambers of war.War is terrible. and the Niger delta is will be worse for it.The so called militants are just bunch of hungry people who just want recognition and Money.They don't care about environment and people. I have been to the Niger delta before. Some are hardworking while majority are just lazzy. Imagine an eniviroment where a boy of 16 is seen as a weakling for not having a child, a place where the type or quality of food you eat has a man is determined by how hardworking your wives are.An environment where a guy of 25 is already having 2 wives with plan to have more.They enjoy leaving inside the circle of poverty.Imagine bayelsa with a very small population but worth one of the highest allocation is finding it difficult to pay salaries.Have any one of you been to yenegoa.With all the trillions collected you will be ashamed.in as much as they are all being propped up by ipob miscreants., they should for once reason .They have being collecting more money than other states yet. They are not progressing
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by jpphilips(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
LoveMachine:

You've missed my point because you want to argue. Militancy and aggression from the armed forces is futile. Physical confrontation is only a lasting resolution if genocide is the goal. Any survivors will have animosity.

What needs to occur is legit development and honest negotiations.

I'm not talking about Dasukigate. Im talking about the Niger Delta that feeds the national coffers and yet suffers. I'm talking about the people who have crude in their streams but no PMS at their pumps. If they even have gas stations.

A people who have been pushed to the wall will behave in ways that the next man could never fathom. I'm praying for peace because they are not playing any games in the creeks. People come online and spout off jokes as if these guys haven't already dented our yearly revenue. It can get downright tragic if they so choose. Diplomacy is the best way forward for all.

Gov't must set pride aside and make it right. All the tough talk is useless.

There is no peace anywhere in the world, peace does not necessarily represent absence of conflict.
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by LoveMachine(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
jpphilips:

There is no peace anywhere in the world, peace does not necessarily represent absence of conflict.

First off, I wanna say I love your signature.

Secondly, I ask why can't we be the first place of peace? Why can't we set the trend?

I'm not suggesting some imaginary utopia but rather an environment of equity and without marginalized people. Disagreements are expected because we are just imperfect people but we can do better.

I just want my people to live better lives. The amount of suffering in the midst of oppulance is startling. Our country is too rich for the people to be so impoverished.
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by suavetony(m): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2016
spartacus11:
with dis u comment u are a big fool and someone we say u are part of tomorrow leaders........
Is very unfortunate...Seun registered a lot of babies. Like I said, common sense is not common. Learn to use the right words when talking to people. Your attitude reflects one thing...you are still under "mama thank you"...very unfortunate.
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by Horus(m): 2:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by cjrane: 4:29am On Aug 22, 2016
[size=15pt]Okay o! Una don win.

Buhari should go ahead and bomb Niger Delta region. As he has acquired the almighty Russian weapons.

I will be here when you all pushing for this war out of hatred for that region, will also say it was the death blow that sealed the fate of Nigeria.

Mark my words again, this war will start in the Niger Delta, but will end in another region of Nigeria.
[/size]
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by maasoap(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2016
oweniwe:

What about boko haram?

Dasukigate would never had happened if there were no boko haram

The money we could have spent on additional infrastructure, we had to use them to buy arms.

Though I don't like the fact that pipeline bombings is harmful to the economy.... Buhari helped to flame boko haram with his comments since 2010.... You dont sow weed and expect to reap corn.

Pipeline is very differnt from boko..... I dont need to be a militant to blow up one..... All i need is explosives and head into the bush at midnight, thats all.

So using brute military force might not work in the long run.... Especially if a community swears to halt oil ptoduction in their domain after being harassed by the military.... Ogoni has successfully done that.

Firstly, you are biased.
Secondly, why don't you just sit back and watch?
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by MrCounselor: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2016
antispexish:

even when we start doing things the right way, it will still take us like 50 years to develop such technology.
education : 25 years
research : 10- 15 years
development: 10-15 years
From your conclusion, 10 - 25years at least... Then if it can be started now we can achieve a lot in 15years of average good decision making
Why must we buy finished tech products when we have a lot of the raw materials...humans? brains? mineral deposit?
I rest my case.
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by jpphilips(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
LoveMachine:

First off, I wanna say I love your signature.

Secondly, I ask why can't we be the first place of peace? Why can't we set the trend?

I'm not suggesting some imaginary utopia but rather an environment of equity and without marginalized people. Disagreements are expected because we are just imperfect people but we can do better.

I just want my people to live better lives. The amount of suffering in the midst of oppulance is startling. Our country is too rich for the people to be so impoverished.

First, peace in this era is an utopia, let alone a country where common sense is expensive.
Secondly, it is wrong to use the word Opulence to qualify Nigeria, this country is not rich.

lastly, the last time I checked, two things guarantee petro dollars, an oil acreage and investment capital, it must be both not either.
If you can not point to oil and gas investments belonging to the Niger delta, I may not understand why you think they deserve petro dollars by virtue of possessing one out of two major index of earning petro dollars.
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by LoveMachine(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
jpphilips:

First, peace in this era is an utopia, let alone a country where common sense is expensive.
Secondly, it is wrong to use the word Opulence to qualify Nigeria, this country is not rich.

lastly, the last time I checked, two things guarantee petro dollars, an oil acreage and investment capital, it must be both not either.
If you can not point to oil and gas investments belonging to the Niger delta, I may not understand why you think they deserve petro dollars by virtue of possessing one out of two major index of earning petro dollars.

I see you have an abundance of pessimism and understandably so. I choose to lean towards a brighter future. Our country is abnormally wealthy in terms of resources. I say opulence because Nigerians are known world over for being big spenders and yet we have such an alarming level of poverty.

When I say the people should be living better I'm speaking about every region not only the Niger Delta. From the slums of Makoko to the mud huts of Katsina. We have too many resources that are being siphoned and squandered by a few. Host communities should always be reimbursed. Even in Niger state where the children die from lead poisoning in the water from gold exploration. I'm for the compensation all.
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by jpphilips(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
LoveMachine:

I see you have an abundance of pessimism and understandably so. I choose to lean towards a brighter future. Our country is abnormally wealthy in terms of resources. I say opulence because Nigerians are known world over for being big spenders and yet we have such an alarming level of poverty.

When I say the people should be living better I'm speaking about every region not only the Niger Delta. From the slums of Makoko to the mud huts of Katsina. We have too many resources that are being siphoned and squandered by a few. Host communities should always be reimbursed. Even in Niger state where the children die from lead poisoning in the water from gold exploration. I'm for the compensation all.

You are making the same mistake APC made majority of Nigerians have no clue how the country works reason they make over stated assumptions, I believe by now Buhari will be regretting most of his campaign promise.

Nigeria is a poor nation take it or leave it, jingoism does not change reality.

1 Like

Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by LoveMachine(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
jpphilips:

You are making the same mistake APC made majority of Nigerians have no clue how the country works reason they make over stated assumptions, I believe by now Buhari will be regretting most of his campaign promise.

Nigeria is a poor nation take it or leave it, jingoism does not change reality.

We can agree to disagree.
Re: FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai by suavetony(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2017
spartacus11:
with dis u comment u are a big fool and someone we say u are part of tomorrow leaders........

Hope you must've comprehended fully reason why I said so last year. Our people use to say that what an old person saw while sitting; a young person cannot see even if he/she climbs on top of the mountains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dollar Rain For Senators-elect / Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) / Buhari In Early Lead In Kwara; Wins In Eight Out Of Nine Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.