Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos (531 Views)

Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex And 2unit 2bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos by sholamama2: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2016
A clean & Lovely 2bedroom Flat with 2bathroom/2toilet...all tiled...Spacious Rooms with wardrobes...Nice Living Room...Standard Kitchen...Nice Location...Bore Hole...Enough Packing Space and its 24hrs Security at The Main Gate...
Off Ikorodu Road Lagos state.
The Rent is 750k per anun.
For a Serious Inspection please call 07016898166.
Re: Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos by sholamama2: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Ring us today.
Re: Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos by sholamama2: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos by KevinDein: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2016
We are talking a total of 1.6-1.7 million. Factoring in the required two-year payment and agent and agreement.
With that amount I can build a 2-3 bedroom flat in my village and probably start up a decent poultry farm. There I could a live a simple decent life devoid of all hustle and bustle and stress

City (Lagos) life is vastly overrated wink
Re: Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos by sholamama2: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2016
KevinDein:
We are talking a total of 1.6-1.7 million. Factoring in the required two-year payment and agent and agreement.
With that amount I can build a 2-3 bedroom flat in my village and probably start up a decent poultry farm. There I could a live a simple decent life devoid of all hustle and bustle and stress

City (Lagos) life is vastly overrated wink

Smile... But keep that in yourself..Pum!
Re: Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos by sholamama2: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Letting

(1) (Reply)

Made To Measure Window Blinds And Curtains / A 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale At N4m In Mpape, Abuja / 2 Bedroom Apartment To Let @ Makurdi, Benue 200K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.