Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

As A Christian, How Do You Love God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, How Do You Love God? (7428 Views)

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose / Why Do You Love God? / As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Mrdecent(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2016
I have heard Christians, pastors most especially that one should love God by working in his vineyard and giving God his or her substance. my question is how do we love God as a Christian? happy Sunday.
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Mrdecent(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2016
lalasticlala let us discuss this important issue pls
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2016
I don't put anything before him and I do my best to follow his commands.

11 Likes

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by FearGodAndLive: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2016
By using your brain and talent.

4 Likes

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by veekid(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2016
These guys would just turn nairaland front-page to church on Sundays, kinni Wayre gaan

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by tintingz(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2016
By following God's commandments, Jesus teaches and not worshipping Jesus.
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Endougs(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2016
As Hard as people thinks it is but it's very simple.

The answer to your questions is simply love what God loves and Hates what God Hates.

And it start with sanctification [Holiness].

That's how I started and God Has Been Faithful.

18 Likes

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by DICKtator: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by GloriaNinja(f): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Who will this convo epp?
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2016
As a Christian after reading the Bible and you still claim you love God, you are nothing but a hypocrite. The Christian God is the biggest terrorist, murderer and sadist ever! You doubt me, take a look at your damn Bible. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2016
By helping his followers realise he doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by SweetieConstie(f): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2016
grin I love Him extremely and I obey His word by keeping His commandments and doing His will... kisssmiley

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by dhardline(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
By keeping His commandments as simple as that.

If you claim to be a Christian and you indulge yourself in sin,even having evil thoughts against your neighbour then you are living in sin and your claim to love God is a lie.We as Christians have to learn to surrender our all to Him (words,thoughts and action) for only then will we begin to really understand what Christianity is all about.

Pay no heed to the false prophets of these days that speak so much on prosperity and wealth while they ignore Salvation which is meant to be the number one need of every soul.

Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by SHALLREIGN(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Obey his comandments, live by his Words, Love your neighbour and stay away from sin. Thats all.
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Yes I do love God, but because I am God myself and there is not other God but me and you. And acknowledge the predominant God of the human race

Don't let religion decieve you. We are the Gods.

5 Likes

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by wordproof: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2016
I talk about him at any/every chance I get!..and I love unconditionally!
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by MariamAlheri: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2016
veekid:
These guys would just turn nairaland front-page to church on Sundays, kinni Wayre gaan
On Fridays nko? Don't u see wat dey do to d front page on Fridays??

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by lastmessenger: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2016
By loving your neighbor as you love yourself
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Ademola121(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2016
I display my love for God by simply helping others.

If you say you love God and you don't show love to your brother and sister that you can see, how then can you say you love God that you have not seen?

I am a Minister with helpin hands international and I have used the NGO as a platform to help others

demoler22@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by bxcode(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2016
By reciprocating his love for you because he first loved you.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by ShoBabba(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2016
By following His commandments

Love God and love your neighbour as yourself. Shekinah

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2016
there is no need to waste my time trying to love someone whose existence is unverifiable.
there never is a factual evidence of the existence of an old white-man in the sky,
the only evidence is a story from a book written by another white man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Loonyy(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Meditate o, I didn't say read ooooops ...1John 5 vs 1-end,,,and Romans 12 v 1-2 pray to God first and allow the HS to teach you
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Unfortunately Nigerians and their so
called men of God have turned religion
to money making ventures ...it's that
bad that they even their pastors
as their saviour ...their mumuism no
get part 2

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2016
i no i love him, i just can't explain it.....

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Olasco93: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2016
To Love is not in Word, but in Action. To Love God is to Love what God Loves (Disiring what He desires and His desires is profound in His word).
Not by eye-service.
John 10:27:
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by jimfend: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2016
Love is not some kind of know-how. Its either you love or you don't.
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2016
By obeying God's 10 commandments.
Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by handysuzy(f): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2016
Here is what God said in the bible, "If you love me you will keep my commandments"

Going by the above, forget I aint loving God enough.

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by HopeAlive14(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2016
1 John 4:20 "If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

vs 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also" (KJV).

Love others and do good to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Christian, How Do You Love God? by dahmie2013: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Hello Op, dats a very good questn. Fortunately, in my church 2day, we were taught on how the Holy Spirit empowers us 2 Love. If u want 2 know how 2 love God or how 2 express ur love, read John 21:15-18. May God open d eyes of ur understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up! God Will Take Care Of You / Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion / The Secret Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.