Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness (1731 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos) / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by chie8: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2016
A white lady Michelle has taken to social media to expose/blast a 23-yr old Nigerian guy who scammed her.According to her, Fisayo Michael Olagunju also known as Hypemasterfish & McFish from Lagos scammed her despite her being diagnosed of cancer.Below is what she wrote...

'I am posting this to address an issue that has grown to be a huge industry throughout the world and I ask you to share this with everyone you know. This is Fisayo Michael Olagunju also known as Hypemasterfish & McFish, he is a 23 yr. old educated male from Lagos, Nigeria.  He is a scammer and has spent 2 years working his art on me.  He caught me right after being diagnosed with cancer in 2014.  He waited till I was in my 4th month of chemo and then worked hard to profit from my condition.  This story is long and complicated; he had an answer for anything and a plan for every occasion.  He even used what was supposed to be a confession and apology promising to pay as a further opportunity to further his practices.  There is no reaching these individuals.  I managed to force him to sign a contract promising to pay me back but had to hire an attorney before I could get the first of what would be 25 payments.  It suddenly became nothing more than a bill for him.  One that he could only say that he would try his best to pay but this is a phrase he loved to use when he knew full well that he had every intention of reneging on it.  I had made a requirement to give back by doing voluntary work to see how serious he was as to his actions in scamming me.  This was dismissed as he went to spend his weekend with friends so he could be HAPPY.  Victims are not always able to identify their scammer, so I am not going to let this go as a simple bill, I am going to prosecute.  Individuals are rarely prosecuted because the system is ill-equipped to handle this issue.  Michael has suddenly vanished from Instagram but he can’t totally vanish. I ask your help to ensure that Michael comes to justice; I will never see the money I have lost but Michael should not be allowed to further his ambitions to harm others'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/white-lady-exposes-lagos-guy-that.html

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by chie8: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Sorry ma!

1 Like

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by mightyhazel: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2016
And dey will com and tell us dat dey don't do fraud and all dat. Wot cud be worse dan stealing from a dying woman??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by decatalyst(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Guys don't have joy!

Using the money of a sick woman to drink what will eventually ruin their lives.

Later, they will say karma is not nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by owen10(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Eyaa... This is pathetic

dont worry, the scammer has also scammed the sickness to himself

just becareful for Nothing, i mean nothing
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by AraduF90(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2016
As far as the STREET goes, I acknowledge it.
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by myfantasies(f): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2016
See how innocent he looks

Wen he starts receiving his punishment tomorrow he will say it is one uncle in the village dat don't want him to progress

Karma is a b!tch
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by bigerboy200: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Members of NCAN, southwest branches would avoid this thread like a plague... however,the members of NCAN, biafra zones won't b happy that their afonja enemies are beginning to compete with dem in terms of international fraudulent practices...
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by temitemi1(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2016
And they keep damaging the already damaged image of this country... Smh

1 Like

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by Florblu(f): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Some guys no dey fear God
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by AdonaiRoofing(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Na wa o. Some guys like bringing curse upon themselves, money that will finish at a twinkle of an eye but that curse will remain till generation to come. Work hard , pray and you will see millions flowing into your acct
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by mymadam(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2016
angry Let the peep come out of hiding ASAP and defend himself. Meanwhile, surely someone on Nairaland must know this guy or at least one of the other four guys. If you do, kindly discreetly inform the security agencies. Nigeria's image MUST be positively projected at all times... and by all means. Enough is enough. Nonsense!
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by thedarkside: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2016
look at this wan...a young guy will never fall in love with a much older female........its has nothing to do with skin-color,its nature....

dont mind this yeye oyinbo females....when they are young,they yanga about till they get too old,then they want to get a much younger black-man,because they think any black-man will automaticaly fall in love with them,because they are white and have money......ridiculous... grin

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by masterblogger(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2016
too bad
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by thedarkside: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2016
decatalyst:
Guys don't have joy!

Using the money of a sick woman to drink what will eventually ruin their lives.

Later, they will say karma is not nice.

give the guy a break...he gave her his service,...

una are quick to judge the guy,not understand how wicked white-females are when they are angry....they will lie everything to bring you in trouble for breaking their hearts...

one nearly stabbed me to death ones........always try to understand both side of the coin before judging...

1 Like

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by Gozzzy(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2016
NCAN, amankalu igbere branch, reporting life. na the afonjas naa.... always heartless set of asses!!!!

1 Like

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by KwaraRat: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by major466(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2016
thedarkside:

una are quick to judge the guy,not understand how wicked white-females are when they are angry....they will lie everything to bring you in trouble for breaking their hearts...

one nearly stabbed me to death ones........always try to understand both side of the coin before judging...
Share your story on the bolded. What happened

1 Like

Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by Osama10(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Greed.
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by brandonobi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
diar is God o!!!....
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by TheAziz: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
mere looking at the woman's face, i feel sorry for her
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by thedarkside: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
major466:
Share your story on the bolded. What happened

what??...none of your business...are you my psychiatrist??...

am just trying to warn you guys,critizising the guy too much....i learned my lesson...i dont wanna die.....
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
thedarkside:

grin but I thought you are one of the nairalanders or naija guys that are like #TeamWhiteWomen grin grin grin naija guys that like foreign women come and learn ooo! grin grin tongue
Re: White Lady Exposes & Blasts 23yr Lagos Guy Who Scammed Her Despite Her Sickness by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Naija guys and duping ladies are like this.... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) / Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS / Breaking: 2 Soldiers, 5 Policemen Killed In Gun Duel With Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.