Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings (25059 Views)

Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel / Abia: Mahmud Mohammed Queries Auta Over Conflicting Rulings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Iscoalarcon: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
That man is a confirm corrupt judge

5 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
IllegalMoney:
Justice Abang Okon has brought disgrace and shame to his family

Funny enough this man is my uncle...!
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by freshvine(f): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
They should also verify his gender. He looks like a female and if not.... He's ga. y. He should be charged to a customary court for evoking gender conflicting appearance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by ibraheemabubaka: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
If PDP like let them petition the whole world obasanjo has burried PDP the day he turned his membership card PDP already loose 2019 b4 election
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by swezenberg(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin

Buhari will soon come to the rescue of Justice Abang APC Okon and elevate him to become an Appeal Court judge....quote me anywhere[/size]

[size=14pt]Why not use the 1% sense that is left in that ball you call head. Is it not the same govt you are accusing that is investigating Okon. Instead of you to tell your people to shun corruption, your hatred for Buhari is consuming the only good part that is left in that object you call head.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Lovetinz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
The conciseness of the grammatically smooth judgement.
Music to my ears!

God bless my School Librarian for always telling me -
"Read more books, master English and you will master intellect"

Reading and writing, like everything else, improve with practice.
And, of course, if there are no young readers and writers,
there will shortly be no older ones. Literacy will be dead,
and democracy - which many believe goes hand in hand
with it - will be dead as well.

-Margaret Atwood
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by emmykk(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
before the dude request for original copies of Pres.Buhari certificate he has to be shown the way out

4 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by MrPresident1: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshvine:
They should also verify his gender. He looks like a female and if not.... He's ga. y. He should be charged to a customary court for evoking gender conflicting appearance

Bwahahahahahhahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by jimcomb(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
May God help Abang because this movie will last forever.
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by ebene4nija: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
na wah oh
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by tete7000(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
No blame the judge o. He is only helping Itsey Sagay and his anti-corruption committee hasten the fight against corruption. They said they need a judge who is bold, fearless and who will dispense cases with alacrity. In abang they have found that judge.

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Ndolarr: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
So what will happen to the Judge in Port Harcourt who enterained an ex parts motion without serving the defendants and gave his ruling?! Also recall that the matter was already before Abang in Abuja High Court before Sen. Ben Obi ran to the Port Harcourt judge to obtain an injunction!! Yeye Nigerian judiciary!!!
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by NICENEDU29: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jirate:
The earlier this Man, Okon Abang is Banged-Out, the better for us all. Imagine a judge telling a defendant that he must prove that he is innocent of an accusation by providing proof, How do I do that?
The learned Justices of the C.A have already said it all, by saying that "he turned the law upside down". There is a common saying that he who alleges must prove (as provided in Evidence Act, 2011). Even an ordinary year one Law student in the University knows it at his finger tips. In fact, common sense should have thought Justice Okon Abang that popular saying.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Noneroone(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
In his last ruling on pdp tussle, Abang faulted the ruling of a federal high court (a court of equal jurisdiction) and overruled it!

Truly his continued stay in the bench is dangerous.

6 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by sunnymaja(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
princepee:
injustice okon apc abang.....shame on you
Thank God that he name is not from north or southwest , it would have been a complete story. But he is a typical okon

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by ebenholer(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
I will not comment until I see psychiatric report to show that Justice Abang had not been treated of brain turmoil before, and to show that insane people are being sworn in Judge by nigeria where unexpected happens each day...

3 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by DamiBukola: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ndolarr:
So what will happen to the Judge in Port Harcourt who enterained an ex parts motion without serving the defendants and gave his ruling?! Also recall that the matter was already before Abang in Abuja High Court before Sen. Ben Obi ran to the Port Harcourt judge to obtain an injunction!! Yeye Nigerian judiciary!!!
Stop misinterpreting facts, Sen. Ben Obi application was a miscellaneous application premised on the Judgment of the FHC about Markafi's faction and the earlier convention's legality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by ebenholer(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
will not comment until I see psychiatric report to show that Justice Abang had not been treated of brain turmoil before, and to show that insane people are being sworn in Judge by nigeria where unexpected happens each day...

3 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by nonsoreal: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
I assume that NJC will do the needfull

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by nonsoreal: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
I assume that NJC will do the needful

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Allwility: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
That Chief Wole guy is good. Talk about a man that knows he's job. Winning cases since 19BC.
I'm watching him while sipping my bloody mary.
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Realist2: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
But i told you last time that this man has murdered his Career , that is the last we will be hearing about him.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by chrisie: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Since Abang raped democracy and turned her head upside down during the rape, he should be castrated. He is a serial rapist- raped, democracy, raped justice because the handmaiden of law is blindfolded, he is devious.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by activeguy: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
I heard the guy is also a rapist.. .

Someone should please confirm.
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by kahal29: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
I laugh.. ... Abang is going to Appeal court
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
this is one of the bad eggs that has to be uprooted

5 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Funlordjnr: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin
princemillla:

cry

How will you not be confused or fail to get the joke when your own bank account credit alert statement always looks like a "jamb score"?
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Maxogo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is the same judge Sheriff is using to distroy PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by ipreach: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Justice Abang Okon has been working for APC since 1814

Useles judge

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by maxzzo1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
passionate88:
That judge mumu like general cassandra the dullard
Abeg who be gen Cassandra

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Apoztl3(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
temitemi1:
This is necessary before the id*ot set the nation on fire.

Em done pour fuel ⛽ finish oo, na to light'am up remain sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. / Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.