Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings (25058 Views)

Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel / Abia: Mahmud Mohammed Queries Auta Over Conflicting Rulings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Omeokachie: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Justice A.P.C. Abang

3 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Apoztl3(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
veekid:
Na wha o
Bursted
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by passionate88: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
maxzzo1:

Abeg who be gen Cassandra
the dullard na, who else if not bubu

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Apoztl3(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshvine:
They should also verify his gender. He looks like a female and if not.... He's ga. y. He should be charged to a customary court for evoking gender conflicting appearance
Your head dey there MA...that guy has to be smoked out
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Talk2Talk: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
[color=#990000] I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE AN ACID TEST TO THE JUDICARY ON HOW SERIOUS AND RESOLVED THEY ARE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.
LETS NOW WAIT AND SEE IF THE JUSICIARY IS STILL INDEPENDENT.

WHETHER APC or PDP OUR JUDICIARY IS A MESS WHOEVER ARGUES THIS MUST BE AN AMNESIA PATIENT. PARTY SENTIMENT[S SHOULD NOT APPLY HERE /[color]

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Apoztl3(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshvine:
They should also verify his gender. He looks like a female and if not.... He's ga. y. He should be charged to a customary court for evoking gender conflicting appearance
Your head dey there MA...that guy has to be smoked out so he can serve as a deterrent to prospective "Justice A-Bangers"

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Ugosample(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
swezenberg:

[size=14pt]Why not use the 1% sense that is left in that ball you call head. Is it not the same govt you are accusing that is investigating Okon. Instead of you to tell your people to shun corruption, your hatred for Buhari is consuming the only good part that is left in that object you call head.[/size]

What is this one saying

Are you telling me that there are corruption free tribes in Nigeria? grin

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Sammy121(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Not that Justice Okon Abang erred in law but he deliberately perverted the course of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by wizoo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let the judiciary stands neutral to checkmate the government and the governed

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Mboi2: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bad market for Sherrif and his PDP faction

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by cktheluckyman: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
swezenberg:

[size=14pt]Why not use the 1% sense that is left in that ball you call head. Is it not the same govt you are accusing that is investigating Okon. Instead of you to tell your people to shun corruption, your hatred for Buhari is consuming the only good part that is left in that object you call head.[/size]
The NJC is an independent body and is not within the control of the APC led government.The FG has no control over it

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by nortcentrallord(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Yes! That Abang fellow must be probed, he is the bangar of our democracy grin, no wonder his name is Abang!

Olodo judge, I read his profile somewhere, na only lower lower lower I just dey see, no merit no distinction angry

Abang the bangalee cool

Lol, guy U 'r wicked oh. You just finished Justice Abang with just a single stroke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by kahal29: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The NJC is an independent body and is not within the control of the APC led government.The FG has no control over it

My brother is that what you think? You should know better nah

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by klassicview: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
is John Tejuosho a saint? the one that want a witness to cover mask and testify against The IPOB leader Nnamdi KANU.

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by emeka762001(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
is abang a woman or man? he looks like a woman. he is working for APC

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Inova(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sermwell:
If you think this APC judge is already guilty click like grin
Kid. Pls explain how he is an APC judge.
If not pls just enjoy your long break. Do your home work and prepare well for school in Sept ok.
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by cktheluckyman: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
kahal29:

My brother is that what you think? You should know better nah
Are you sure you read what you attached? You only ended up providing evidence in support of my statement. The NJC is completely insulated from the influence of the executive as clearly stated in that attached document

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by kahal29: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Are you sure you read what you attached? You only ended up providing evidence in support of my statement. The NJC is completely insulated from the influence of the executive as clearly stated in that attached document

They are not. The case of salami easily comes to mind. I mean the way and manner he was removed by this same NJC just because the powers that be in Aso Rock then didn't want him again. Those who have voting rights on that list are mostly on government side. If you want.. ... you believe me but if you don't want...... you can believe what you want.

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by cktheluckyman: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
kahal29:

They are not. The case of salami easily comes to mind. I mean the way and manner he was removed by this same NJC just because the powers that be in Aso Rock then didn't want him again. Those who have voting rights on that list are mostly on government side. If you want.. ... you believe me but if you don't want...... you can believe what you want.
Bros the FG does not have any direct control over the NJC.Okon Abang will not be the first political Judge to be thrown out.There was Egbo Egbo and Stanley Nnaji during the days of OBJ and he couldn't save them when the NJC came for their heads.Injustice Abang knows his career is over and has already collected his pension from sheriff and the APC

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by MikeB3(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
He deserves the probing!

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by joyspringacad(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
The evil that men do

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Marotzke(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros the FG does not have any direct control over the NJC.Okon Abang will not be the first political Judge to be thrown out.There was Egbo Egbo and Stanley Nnaji during the days of OBJ and he couldn't save them when the NJC came for their heads.Injustice Abang knows his career is over and has already collected his pension from sheriff and the APC
Good for him, if he was smart enough to collect his gratuity and pension upfront. Judge stanley Nnaji worked on a promise and was thrown out empty handed. Three years ago, i encountered him supplying eggs from his poultry to a supermarket in Enugu. His crime was not even up to Abang own in severity.
Re: Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings by Splashme: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin

Buhari will soon come to the rescue of Justice Abang APC Okon and elevate him to become an Appeal Court judge....quote me anywhere[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) / Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) / Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.