Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Can I Marry Her? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Marry Her? (1799 Views)

If I Marry A Muslim Sis, She Must Make Up, Wear Trouser & Open Her Hair Except For Prayer / Should I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Marry Her? by Abuzola(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2009
I have several friends that converted their wife and then marry them, the girls are all igbo. I guess its the yoruba girls that are smart in their cross worshipping
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Nezan(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2009
And you muslims are smart in worshipping the moon/cresent/stars? grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Marry Her? by muhsin(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
Nezan:

And you muslims are smart in worshipping the moon/cresent/stars? grin grin grin grin

Prove it.

But you obviously worship cross as you revere it, you wear it, etc.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Nezan(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2009
Remove the crescent and islam is no more wink
Re: Can I Marry Her? by muhsin(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
Expatiate.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Nezan(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
allah is a moon god.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Abuzola(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2009
What a retard, Allah created the moon and star,

see Quran 7:54 'indeed, your Lord is Allah, ,,, He created the sun, moon and stars, all subjected to His command. Surely to Him is the creation and Commandment. Blessed is Allah the Lord of everything that exist'
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Nezan(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
and allah did not create the cross cheesy cheesy
deluded slaves grin
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Abuzola(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
What a retard ! How does cross concern Allah, He didn't carry the cross nor was He crucified on it nor does Cross stand symbolic in the faith of Islam, but in christianity without the crucifiction no christianity see 2 corinthian
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Nezan(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
Sorry, wetin concern allah na moon and star, because allah na moon god, im dey fear the Cross of Calvary cheesy wink
Re: Can I Marry Her? by olalekan1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
I opened this thread in other to get advice not about religious difference. I hereby order all non muslim on this thread not to post anything other than a useful advice. Please I am not trying to be rude, I just dont want the subject to change. Thank you everyone.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Abuzola(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
Nezan is this ur writing or ur kid, i just can't imagine how miserable that post is
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Nezan(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
You no sabi read pidgin english? wink
Re: Can I Marry Her? by ploduwa(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
Mad arabs & morons. Brrrrrup!
Re: Can I Marry Her? by littleb(m): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2009
ploduwa:

Mad arabs & morons. Brrrrrup!
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 08, 2009
av got IBO friends that converted to ISLAM sharp sharp before marriage sef,mr poster dnt be gullible when it comes to marriage o, xtian women are obstinate when it comes to leaving the three gods and sticking to just ONE GOD,and if ure not careful they will start telling u about the fake death of the second god,that u can only get eternal life thru him,cos they foolishly thought he died for their sins,May Allah guide you right (ameen)

dnt let her give your kids IDOLATORY names instead of IBRAHIM,ISSA,MUSA,ISMAIL,GADDAFFI,JUBRIL,KHALID,AZEEZAT,AFSAT &CO Ma Salam
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Abuzola(m): 12:57am On Oct 08, 2009
Lol true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Take My Husband Money Secretly ? In Brief / How Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) Would've Reacted To The Film That Mocked Him / Prophet Muhammad (saw) And The Christians From Najran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.