Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,068 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus (75309 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel / Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
lol.....na wa ooo....i knew sometin like dis will happen......its even a shame dat the whole Nigeria Embassy will wrote to him,its like begging.....thumbs up to Mikel Obi

3 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by zikter(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
blueto:
Mikel be like
when it comes to football federations things don't work the way you think. if govt tries to arrest NFF members over this bizarre issue, FIFA we quickly term it govt interference in football matters and dangle their ban hammer on the nation. if it were the sports minister, then you can expect the govt to do anything they want.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by GloriaNinja(f): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
9jaBloke:
More like 'greedy'
yes

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Akanaz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
That is what is called maturity. Kudos to mikel for showing maturity. NFF is just a disgrace to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Rick9(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Useless Government led by somebody

2 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by kayo80(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
9jaBloke:

I think you need it more, so your topics can also make front page grin

You're still talking?

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
zikter:
when it comes to football federations things don't work the way you think. if govt tries to arrest NFF members over this bizarre issue, FIFA we quickly term it govt interference in football matters and dangle their ban hammer on the nation. if it were the sports minister, then you can expect the govt to do anything they want.
does this reply correlate to the comment you quoted?
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Atonto: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
this may sound contrary to most people perception here, but i think giving money to the player directly is not the right thing to do. There is always a proper channel of doing things. Nigerians and our players are not beggar. Lets me ask this question, can anyone give donation to any Japanese team without passing through the Govt Of Japan?
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by gbemmy2k10(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
*sarcastically*
on top how much money na, where everybody no gree make we rest. money wey no reach our polithiefician to squander in one week....lol
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by ileogbenfidel(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
NFF dey mad God punish them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wao...sincerely that is a lot of money ooo...Chai. Siasia's $200,000 is a whopping N800 Million naira @ 400/$1. Siasia is almost a Billionaire.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by asamu73: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
NFF is such a useless organization, congratulation to the Dream team.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by 2n2k(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
sanky346:
Wao...sincerely that is a lot of money ooo...Chai. Siasia's $200,000 is a whopping N800 Million naira @ 400/$1. Siasia is almost a Billionaire.

N80 million

3 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by slimfit1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
virginboy1:
"I belong to Nobody but Everybody" is one of the worst scam ever.

All those Name checkers that detest anything good from d east will be disappointed.

Mikel is d Man.

Kudos to him.

Its not responsibility of the government
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by superman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
see their kwontry self

mad people everywhere

useless country

we are going to the SUN !

chiekena

oya say God bless niggeria; una shame self eh

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Uchedarling(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mikel is best player in the world
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by valenu(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why the Japanese man like Nija set?
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Fourwinds: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
greatness22:
Dalung and picknick, the thunder wen go kiss una b4 august end ehn! angry

Can u imagine? Just like a 43years old fool dragging caprisonne with a 2years old boy.
Abeg u don help me talk am finish

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oh its N80 Million. Thanks for the correction. Now my heart can breathe normally..Lol
2n2k:

N80 million

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Lescott7(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nigeria is in a big mess,it's a very big shame on Nigerians and Nigeria government when a government board under the ministry of sports fights its patriots on money given to them by an individual from another country for the outstanding job they have done. What kind of image are they portraying to the Japanese billionaire,the people of Japan and the world at large? If Nigeria is entirely broke,why can't go begging from affluent countries?

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Fourwinds: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Atonto:
this may sound contrary to most people perception here, but i think giving money to the player directly is not the right thing to do. There is always a proper channel of doing things. Nigerians and our players are not beggar. Lets me ask this question, can anyone give donation to any Japanese team without passing through the Govt Of Japan?
nonsense....

in Japan dey will do d rite thing but in Nigeria....mbanu. it is d opposite...

let me ask u., are u a Nigeria.?

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by greatness22(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
Abeg u don help me talk am finish
Nah that immbecile dey vex me pass.

Mr united state of nigeria my yansh.

3 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Ndolarr: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
The boys represented Nigeria up to the point of collecting bronze medal won for the country. Any event after that is no longer official but personal! So, the gift from the Japanese was after the team's final official outing at the tournament and so needed not pass through official channels. Pinnick and Dalung were only exhibiting 'Zika Virus Dollar Infection' by attempting to make the gift 'official'!!! After all, they have no control over the boys if they decide to go back to their respective clubs from the venue of the match! Abi, no be so?

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by entrepreneurmic: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

NFF is independent. They are not government officials.
INDEPENDENT MY FOOT, BIG LIE, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Apoztl3(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jibril659:
bullshit
You are supposed to be having a stress free weekend, but there you go again taking that cheap thing that keeps popping your young brain... You really need a personal therapist
... Smh
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Fourwinds: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
greatness22:

cheesy
greatness22:

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by iaminspired: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
When you heard of Dr.Katsuyas donation to Dream Team 6..Your prayer changes and you be like. #Father Lord, let me locate my Japanese Billionaire in Jesus Name.#HappySunday grin grin
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by ipreach: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
hungry everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by olufocus(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
We still carry dis our yeye attitude reach Rio. SMH

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Godismysaviour(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Unless Nigeria repents frm their sin of greed and stinginess, they will b no forging ahead

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
mikel get sense, c ow dose yeye nff officials wan take scam u23 team. mudafvckers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.