Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Don't Do This On Your First Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Don't Do This On Your First Date (380 Views)

Ruin A First Date With Four Words (photo) / .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) / She Wore This On Our First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Do This On Your First Date by kennykendo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
hi folks... I have come across many threads on the romance section, were people give advises for first date persons so as not to screw up.. It's a wow and commendable thing but on the other hand, it's not so cool. here's why.
1. What will work for me, won't work for you. No matter the coincidence, no two humans are the same.. even identical twins are unidentical..i may be a flirt and I have got the skills to scope any chick even while standing without a first date thing.. Then maybe a friend of mine seeing that am a chick scoper comes to me and confides in me.. and I give him lines, he tries them and doesn't hit the jackpot. it's possible that the ladies he met or have met are the types who don't take guys seriously or don't just like his method..whereas I have met easy going ladies who don't even need a second invitation for them to walk into my life.. I mean a Honda Accord manual won't work for Toyota Venza.. be real be original if you don't know what to say.. pick up a topic you are good at and the discussion commences...or check out the environment there are a million things to spike a discussion.
2. Don't listen to the advice of wear your best clothes or borrow from someone....don't dress to impress but dress to express yourself..if you are the mini skirt type, go with it, if you are the glasses type, go ahead just be yourself. Along the line if you guys used clothes to impress the other on your First date, and you guys get rolling whether it's just a sex relationship or a real relationship, you guys will eventually discovered you were shadows of yourself.
3. Don't listen to the guy knack the babe some kind gist wey go make her head spin.... don't overhype yourself..ladies who come out of ratholes that can't afford a complete set of panties and who still live above their heads are guilty of this..i once met a lady who doesn't even know wat common diploma means claiming to be studying law at UniAbuja yet she sticks her body at Home in her mum's foodstuff shop...now guys are guilty as well.. especially the ones who want to see beyond the panties and bra... even if it's so.. there are ways to do this..i once went on a date with shorts and sleeveless tops and leather palms... but because the lady loved my way of discussion.. the next time we met it was something else.
4. Don't listen to the voice of no spend money today oooo if not na only you go dey spend..if you have some cash to spare go ahead... if you don't have enough don't be cynical, follow your heart.. if you are confused, put yourself in your date's shoes what will he or she expect from u..
6.last but not the least.. people will say carry am go hotel restaurant ...just visit where ever your heart desires..and don't visit a place where you haven't been to before especially if it's a fast food.... but if it's a leisure place it's OK to visit the place first with your date...to spice things up a little.

I drop my pen here..... add up if u wanna...

(1) (Reply)

Ur Advice Pls / bhh / Am Searching For A Serious And Beautiful Lady For A Serious Relationship That Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.