Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" (26886 Views)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by hucienda: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
"I didnt vote for anybody oo"

lol ... before una go call am zombie or wailer.

Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by oppyworld: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ruggedi baba opomulero mojaalekan sha maa wo won niran grin grin grin wink
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by ObaKlaz: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
freesinzu:
I think ruggedman made a wrong phrase by saying 9ice apologised to him, he could simply say they hv settled dis could cause an uproar if 9ice found it degrading,
You think Ruggedman is the type to bother if he hurt you by saying facts? He wouldn't come out publicly to say 9ice apologised if 9ice actually didn't. Why are you catching feelings for 9ice?
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by freesinzu(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
ObaKlaz:
You think Ruggedman is the type to bother if he hurt you by saying facts? He wouldn't come out publicly to say 9ice apologised if 9ice actually didn't. Why are you catching feelings for 9ice?
cos i wanna fvrk him retard

just sayin humane facts, no one wants to b d one who apologizez so its alwaz a lets foget it issue
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by dotcomnamename: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
[size=15pt]WRONG HEADLINE.

THE TOPIC SHOULD BE '' 9ICE & RUGGEDMAN RECONCILED''
[/size]

Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by Ebitito(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fool at 40
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by ObaKlaz: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
freesinzu:

cos i wanna fvrk him retard

just sayin humane facts, no one wants to b d one who apologizez so its alwaz a lets foget it issue
Your statement lacks logic (no offense). That you're not one to apologize for wrong-doing doesn't mean everyone else's like you. Ain't it the same 9ice who disgraced the mother of his child and Ruggedman just cos he wanted to shore up controversy to sell his album, and he could afford to do so cos he was hot then? Now it's bad that he has apologised And as for the 'retard'... I'll let it slide, because today's still Sunday!
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by freesinzu(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Your statement lacks logic (no offense). That you're not one to apologize for wrong-doing doesn't mean everyone else's like you. Ain't it the same 9ice who disgraced the mother of his child and Ruggedman just cos he wanted to shore up controversy to sell his album, and he could afford to do so cos he was hot then? Now it's bad that he has apologised And as for the 'retard'... I'll let it slide, because today's still Sunday!
am sorry dude
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by Me23(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
I think dis freeze guy has diarrhea of d mouth n hand. Must he always comments of people's issue
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by dmltoyin(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
freesinzu:
I think ruggedman made a wrong phrase by saying 9ice apologised to him, he could simply say they hv settled dis could cause an uproar if 9ice found it degrading,
I love dudez that think

I also dint feel he should av put the statement that way
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by ObaKlaz: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
freesinzu:
am sorry dude
It's all good.
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by deliveryboy: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
You were accused of chopping someone's wife and here you are saying the same person apologized to you on an interview, I know guys like this, they have strong sense of empty pride. What's wrong with statement like "we've settled our differences" or "we are more matured today", that statement can hurt the fragile reconciliation that have been brokered after several bitter years of fighting. That guy brain is full of noodles, no wonder he covers it.
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by iamrealdeji(m): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Correct guy. This guy get enough sense,he talks and acts like a Yoruba guy
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by iamrealdeji(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2016
omocheche:
This guy no know say him don old sha?
how old is he? Why do Africans expect everybody to do everything the same way? "Don't wear Jordans when you're in your middle age cos it's for children,don't wear English dress in your 70's blah blah,no wonder why Africa is not progressing" how old are you yourself? Go and marry aunty,he's a man and can marry at 60 if he likes but you go jan very soon and enter menopause
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by oluwasegun007(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2016
From my Observation i've come to a conclusion that Majority of Nigerians don't like to Read.....
Re: Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" by tical(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijaboiy:
naso
Why does freeze act like his brain is being fried sometimes?

Does he have to say something about everything?

His day of reckoning will soon come.
because his hair is fried undecided

anyways, it seems it is only Toni Payne standing alone now as Ruggedman who used to be her bestie fighting for her during the divorce saga is now hanging out with 9ice..poor thing.

BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / 'Pregnant' Iheoma Nnadi Glows In New Photo