Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why You Should Consume Locally Produced Natural Rice To Imported Rice. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You Should Consume Locally Produced Natural Rice To Imported Rice. (827 Views)

Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) / Coca-cola Advises Nigerians To Consume More Fruits, Reduce Sugar Intake / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Rice To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Consume Locally Produced Natural Rice To Imported Rice. by cowgirl9090: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Most of the rice we import and eat are artificial rice, and you wonder why these rice are always tasteless and sometimes tastes like plastic compared to our natural rice like the likes of Ofada rice ,Abakiliki rice to mention but a few.

I usually suspect that these so called rice can be manufactured just like noodles ,i searched the Internet for clarity, and behold most of the rice we consume are artificial/plastic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iYN0jwBCsc .
And
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh-mTJfXh-M&itct=CAQQpDAYCyITCLSX2crN0s4CFcKPFgodWcEBBDIHcmVsYX RlZEjHlYTgo7qDk9oB&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB
My household has ditched imported/plastic/artificial rice for a very long time now not because they are cheap as I will still buy it even at a more costlier price,but because they are natural, nutritious and cancer free. but make no mistake some of locally produced rice from are artificial and I hope Dangote doesn't join the artifical rice production bagwagon, for our health sake.

Their is one sure way to know natural rice, just by looking at the picture below

Re: Why You Should Consume Locally Produced Natural Rice To Imported Rice. by MrOlihilistic: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
ok
Re: Why You Should Consume Locally Produced Natural Rice To Imported Rice. by donbenedict(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
I think the local rice aren't properly processed well to remove all the debris
Re: Why You Should Consume Locally Produced Natural Rice To Imported Rice. by symbianDON(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2016
donbenedict:
I think the local rice aren't properly processed well to remove all the debris
that was before not now. I visited a local rice mill recently and was pleasantly surprised. the equipment I saw were mind blowing.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Where Can I Get This Grinder? / Python Killed And Slaughtered In Rivers For Pepper Soup / This Suprising Health Benefits Of Banana Will Make Not Want To Miss Taken Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.