Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic (66257 Views)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 22, 2016
bughead:
go sch go sch una no go hear! na to dey wear makeup dey follow preak up and down. undecided

go start from primary one make you sabi read abeg.

Guy why na grin you got me laughing around 3am grin that picture is so true but not for all women sha.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by biyiadewole(m): 3:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Very fake story, Abeg do some investigations before you write, stop feeding the public with untrue gist

On point. The story is silent on happened to the girl therafter, she might not have regret leaving him. So let's stop all these nonsense
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by lizzlix(m): 4:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
I dedicate this space to the goat I will buy tomorrow because I will name it Aisha! grin
Bros, e be like you no dey ask for advice before you make decision.....go ask the guy wey name him dog how far

1 Like

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by izzieman: 5:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Very fake story, Abeg do some investigations before you write, stop feeding the public with untrue gist

We know say na U be de girl . Tell us ya own version.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by NA1RA1AND: 6:07am On Aug 22, 2016
I think there is a hollywood movie just like this. Rich guy offers money to spend time with another guy's wife. It's that movie with Demi Moore. Anyone remember the name of it?
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Hugelion(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What are you saying? He abandoned his girlfriend for 200k how is it the woman's fault? sad
his girlfriend abandoned him, don't be a fool
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by klassic(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin grin you're funny, can you summarize the story for me please, I would be very greatful wink cheesy kiss

Summer wetin? You nor read comprehension and passages for primary and secondary school ni. Cos I know you ain't no college product. Biko go back ,read and save your unborn kids, your future children, yourself , your friends and acquaintances, your village, state, Nigeria and indeed Africa the embarrassment. Chai! A fatal disgrace. People from other countries and continent are reading comments. Abeg help your self.thanks

1 Like

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by aspirebig: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Greatest Abrakarians! Great!
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by danbrowndmf(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What are you saying? He abandoned his girlfriend for 200k how is it the woman's fault? sad
he rejected the money. Aunty did u read the story at all?
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by nedu2000(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
english,english,english...it clearly states that he rejected the money.his ex however didn't
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Trybes(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2016
That gonna be a true story but I doubt the aspect of the said 'last hug and N200k pay off'
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Dhotseal(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Sweetheart, is it the English or that u just cannot comprehend it in written form? Pls read the story again. Thanks
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by nini007(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Guys, this is a good way for us to know and believe that following our dreams and not that of a woman is key. If she wants to go, Pls let her go (tho it may be painful) but there will always be someone for u.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Qualer: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Deepfreezer:
we will give you discount.

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by OneManLegion(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2016
abike12:
I'm not a fan of AY. There's something disingenuous about him

Grammar nor reach to soak garri o.

Upon that big oyinbo wey you land for en head, baba still rake in cash.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by deathmen12: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:
sugar. this nothing but the truth, i knw A.Y back then in delsu though i was very young then.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Dats women 4 u, always going for the comfort zone, forgeting that tomorrow get belle
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by flokii: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Funny how pple you regard so much attimes turn out to be d very wrong ones..
Good thing he is doing well for himself now.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by engineerboat(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

It was more agonizing because the same ‘big man’ had offered AY N200,000 so he could break up with his her. And AY had rejected the offer, insisting: “my love is not for sale.” Now she’s gone. Just like that.
Tears!
AY wept!
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Goldenboy842(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2016
winkmart:
well, it's a matter of time when blogging will show me to the world, watch out for www.blackberrybabes.com

u will get there no worry
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by fruityjojo(f): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Babzilla:
Let me tell you how it works in real life
After the girl dumped me for a richer guy
Im not rich O but Im comfortable I can pay my bills
and have a great career with plenty prospects
As for her the guy she dumped me for, he is richer than before they have 3 lovely kids and the man loves her like crazy and she loves him too
they are very very happy together from what I hear
Hahaha haha lol grin. Sorry dear, every moment is a fresh beginning. God will provide ur own wink
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by DrHighchief(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Please comprehend the message before you comment....
God Bless Nigeria
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by silversonuc(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

did u read atall?
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by aiikman(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Judging by the lady in the picture and the lady Ay actually got married to....i can only say GOD wanted d best for HIS son Ay.....BABA GOD may ur good and perfect will continously dorminate my life
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by vislabraye(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Ok tell us your own side .
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by olayinkajnr(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:

abeg apply make dem return all ur school fees. na cheat dem cheat u.
Lmao... wicked
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2016
remiotega:
Wow wow wow ! Broke guys would form any story to make girls feel the best thing they can do with their lives is to date and marry a poor man and hope that things get better.
Not every broke guy today would get rich mind you !
Nonsense and fake story cooked up by church rat guys ! Why don't u invest this time in forming things that would make u get better especially financially ..... Ahn ahn ....
Guys Also dump girls for stewpid reasons .. What's with all the broke guys shouting about "she left him because he was poor and now he's rich " so? So ? U won't talk about ladies that stayed with guys thinking they were going to make it yet remained poor and the women are regretting and in poverty till tomorrow for that choice they made ! Guys go for what they want so why can't ladies do? A guy dumped my friend with a beautiful heart cos he said he said she dosnt have a big backside just d way he likes it.
A lot of guys dump ladies because they don't want to have sex ... That I have experienced ..

Ladies pleas work hard and be independent but don't let any group of broke guys forming nonsense stories make u feel guilty for wanting what u want ..
the guy na mumu.did he not see the small backside when he started dating her or did ur friend deceive him by padding her buttocks and he later got to see the real thing? if a guy likes big booty babes then date a girl wit azz likewise for guys who love fat chicks.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by remiotega: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2016
lefulefu:

the guy na mumu.did he not see the small backside when he started dating her or did ur friend deceive him by padding her buttocks and he later got to see the real thing? if a guy likes big booty babes then date a girl wit azz likewise for guys who love fat chicks.
We are saying the same thing.. Guys go for what u want...
Ladies go for what u want ..don't come and start shaming ladies for chasing money when guys chase buttocks..
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by remiotega: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2016
lefulefu:

Of all the things i wrote that was the part u could talk about ... So long as its d lady that's at fault sha ...
Anyways they were good lovers and met on social media , they hadn't seen each other , from conversations on phone etc they fell in love ,the guy loved her for her intelligence and she was also very hardworking .. But wen he met her ,he locked up she askd y and he said he likes girls with big backside ... So u feel backside is a good reason a guy should leave a lady weda she padded or not then don't talk trash when a guys broke ass get dumped ..simple . Everyone has wants ..
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by remiotega: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2016
lefulefu:

Of all the things i wrote that was the part u could talk about ... So long as its d lady that's at fault sha ...
Anyways they were good lovers and met on social media , they hadn't seen each other , from conversations on phone etc they fell in love ,the guy loved her for her intelligence and she was also very hardworking .. But wen he met her ,he locked up she askd y and he said he likes girls with big backside ... So u feel backside is a good reason a guy should leave a lady weda she padded or not then don't talk trash when a guy's broke ass get dumped ..simple . Everyone has wants ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.