Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic (66246 Views)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2016
fruityjojo:

Hahaha haha lol grin. Sorry dear, every moment is a fresh beginning. God will provide ur own wink
Sorry it didnt happen to me but thanks forbthe kind words grin grin grin
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by henrimoto(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Qualer:

mmmhhh.... this adaowerri is a fine somebori! but bride price for owerri na die sha! grin cool
who fine? you no get eyes!
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by cr7lomo: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2016
greatme2good:

They were not destined to be together forever.

Who told u that ? Most people loose the man meant for them and end up marrying the wrong man , making them suffer in their marriage...stop that mentality of " they were not destined to be together talk" most of us destroy our destiny with our own hands
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by subzidi: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2016
I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade but this aspect of the story is too childish to be shared by anyone on a 45th birthday celebration!
Right from time immemorial WOMEN/LADIES exist who stuck with their men through thick and thin yet they got dumped when things got good for the guy. How many men who got their big break even in marriage and decide to dump/divorce their wives cos of new lust interest? Millions of example exist so this story is a broken record. And who says the so called lady that dumped him is not happy wherever she is even if her husband or whoever she ended/ends up with is not a millionaire?
I would never advise any young lady to hang onto to a guy who she sees no potential with and that is relative as only God can determine how things pan out at the end. More sadly, there is everything wrong with sharing this lady's picture on a public domain and that is tantamount to violation of privacy for which AY can be sued.
Whatever you turn out in life, you are for yourself and immediate community! Don't rub your success in the face. We get the message not everyone is supposed to be part of our lives journey till the end.
Have a blessed week y'all
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Rmukoro(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Qualer: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2016
henrimoto:
who fine? you no get eyes!

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by MrCounselor: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Na joke o[/size]
Abeg check my signature
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by shiimah: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Ismahill:
na u b d gal wey dm talk ni
Maybe o because the thing pain am well well.....
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by blacksolo: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Not interesting because u don't have a brain
And u can't read and understand
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
How I wish AY will come out to talk about the babe he dumped before he married this his wife.
How I wish he can tell us her pains and tears during that period.
If not that some ladies have decency flowing in them, there would have been another story on social media..
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by abike12(f): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
OneManLegion:

Grammar nor reach to soak garri o.

Upon that big oyinbo wey you land for en head, baba still rake in cash.

I still don't like him. I don't have to like someone because he rakes in cash, especially since he doesn't pay my salary
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by LawrenceUMS: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Flashh: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
grandstar:

Even stingy to the wife. Rumour has it that's one of the reasons they had problems in the past. That he did not help any of her siblings
Don't you think you are being nosy?

I am confused this is coming from a male like you. Why should he be responsible for her family when he's broke and hasn't gotten married to her yet?

See, before you would know the woman that is suitable for you, it will be when you're broke, to know if she really loves and be there for you. But this girl isn't it at all. She had to leave him for a rich man.

What a life!

1 Like

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by OneManLegion(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
abike12:

I still don't like him. I don't have to like someone because he rakes in cash, especially since he doesn't pay my salary

Lol. True that. I'm usually the one saying this, especially after criticizing one of our irresponsible celebrities.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Flashh:

Don't you think you are being nosy?

I am confused this is coming from a male like you. Why should he be responsible for her family when he's broke and hasn't gotten married to her yet?

See, before you would know the woman that is suitable for you, it will be when you're broke, to know if she really loves and be there for you. But this girl isn't it at all. She had to leave him for a rich man.

What a life!

He is stingy to the one he married.

I can't be stunningly rich and my in-laws are poor. I will not even entertain it.

Well it's only a rumour so hope it's not true. Wish him and the wife a long and happy life
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Ay should go and sleep.. Eveeybody, i mean everybody had been in a situation whereby the ones they love either walked away or ran away.
So his news no hold water.

Weve all bn there before..

Next! angry
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2016
remiotega:

Of all the things i wrote that was the part u could talk about ... So long as its d lady that's at fault sha ...
Anyways they were good lovers and met on social media , they hadn't seen each other , from conversations on phone etc they fell in love ,the guy loved her for her intelligence and she was also very hardworking .. But wen he met her ,he locked up she askd y and he said he likes girls with big backside ... So u feel backside is a good reason a guy should leave a lady weda she padded or not then don't talk trash when a guys broke ass get dumped ..simple . Everyone has wants ..
Thats why internet and blind dating is so fake.You start building empty dreams on how ur internet boo would look like physically and when u meet face to face u get disappointed.we all want our potential partner to look a certain way.the same way u might want to date a rich handsome man so also was the guy looking for his type of woman.if u ursef happened to fall in love with a guy online cos u felt he was intelligent and when u two eventually met u found out he is 2 feet 0 inches tall, bowlegs, tobacco stained teeth and a very bad breath will u continue wit d relationship?
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2016
remiotega:

We are saying the same thing.. Guys go for what u want....nobody go complain
Ladies go for what u want ..don't come and start shaming ladies for chasing money when guys chase buttocks..
if a lady runs after a moneybag thats her choice na cheesy. Nobody is forcing any lady to date a broke guy and if u prefer guys with dough u shouldnt feel guilty about it cheesy.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by remiotega: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2016
lefulefu:

Thats why internet and blind dating is so fake.You start building empty dreams on how ur internet boo would look like physically and when u meet face to face u get disappointed.we all want our potential partner to look a certain way.the same way u might want to date a rich handsome man so also was the guy looking for his type of woman.if u ursef happened to fall in love with a guy online cos u felt he was intelligent and when u two eventually met u found out he is 2 feet 0 inches tall, bowlegs, tobacco stained teeth and a very bad breath will u continue wit d relationship?
Hian ! We are saying the same thing oga. People have desires . Everyone has wants . I'm not saying people shouldn't move on when they find out that a person doesn't have what they desire in a spouse.
But why do broke guys cry fowl and start to shame the girl when they get dumped ...They go everywhere saying she dumped me cos I didn't have money ... Now c? As if they won't dump a Lady if she doesn't have what they want ..
A lady wants a rich guy she goes for him when u make ur money u can go for the poorest babe on earth if u so want ...Its a choice ...
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
remiotega:

Hian ! We are saying the same thing oga. People have desires . Everyone has wants . I'm not saying people shouldn't move on when they find out that a person doesn't have what they desire in a spouse.
But why do broke guys cry fowl and start to shame the girl when they get dumped ...They go everywhere saying she dumped me cos I didn't have money ... Now c? As if they won't dump a Lady if she doesn't have what they want ..
A lady wants a rich guy she goes for him when u make ur money u can go for the poorest babe on earth if u so want ...Its a choice ...
But my sista its ladies who take it the hardest when there is a breakup.for guys we may feel down for sometime after the breakup but then we move on.for a lady she fit carry gun go shoot the man.having said that, having lots of money does not guarantee that the woman will remain faithful to the man cos if that were so then there would be no case of infidelity and breakups among wealthy couples.what is really important is that a young man should have something doing and be able to take care of his woman.u dont need to buy a woman the world to show her u care.remiotega, which would u prefer? a guy who earns a modest earning and he is caring and always there 4 u or the one who inherited millions frm his dad and he spends his time clubbing,drinking and womanising.are u saying u will prefer the million million guy cos u now living in a huge house and wearing expensive jewelry? note i am not saying u must date a lazy deadbroke nigga who lacks focus cos u feel a sense of duty towards him.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by halfricanadian(f): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
lefulefu:

But my sista its ladies who take it the hardest when there is a breakup.for guys we may feel down for sometime after the breakup but then we move on.for a lady she fit carry gun go shoot the man.having said that, having lots of money does not guarantee that the woman will remain faithful to the man cos if that were so then there would be no case of infidelity and breakups among wealthy couples.what is really important is that a young man should have something doing and be able to take care of his woman.u dont need to buy a woman the world to show her u care.remiotega, which would u prefer? a guy who earns a modest earning and he is caring and always there 4 u or the one who inherited millions frm his dad and he spends his time clubbing,drinking and womanising.are u saying u will prefer the million million guy cos u now living in a huge house and wearing expensive jewelry? note i am not saying u must date a lazy deadbroke nigga who lacks focus cos u feel a sense of duty towards him.

I prefer a guy with modest earning nd cares n love me nd considers my feelings
nice words smart
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by remiotega: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

nice words smart

Thanks dear. Everyone has what they prefer .
Even broke guys won't date a particular kind of lady . But when u dump them because they don't fit into urs maybe becos of their current financial status ,you will c them everywhere carrying cardboards and screaming "I was dumped because I was broke ,Now see me..
And the other broke guys would gather like flies advising girls to change ..

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

nice words smart
Yes oo..emotional aspect is very important in a relationship and i know every woman wants that.when there is love, spending should not be an issue b/w both parties.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
remiotega:

Thanks dear. Everyone has what they prefer .
Even broke guys won't date a particular kind of lady . But when u dump them because they don't fit into urs maybe becos of their current financial status ,you will c them everywhere carrying cardboards and screaming "I was dumped because I was broke ,Now see me..
And the other broke guys would gather like flies advising girls to change ..

but there are broke guys who share with their girlfriend with the little they earn na.abi u no go consider that one as anything cos he no fit purchase a brand new murano jeep for im babe like davido go do for one of im numerious babes grin.u know say all hands are not equal.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by legit90: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2018
DIRECT CLEAN UK USED APPLE MACBOOK UNIBODY

Laptop Name: Apple MacBook Unibody

Processor: Intel core 2 processor,

Look View: Very clean ,

Memory Installed: 6GB Ram, 320GB SSD

Keyboard light: Yes

10hours battery life ,

Wireless Lan: Yes ,

Webcam: Yes

3 USB port,

HDMI: yes

Screen size: 13.3 inch slim ,

Operating System: MacOS Sierra Condition: 100% perfect as clean as new ,

With fully installed basic mac applications,

Price: N95,000

Contact: call 08166828416, 09028613121, 08135127009 Whatsapp 08166828416

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide's Lookalike Spotted Driving Keke In Enugu. (pics) / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.