Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] (1157 Views)

Boys And Their Girlfriends Arrested For Robbery In Delta. Photo / Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Residents of Ughelli South council area of Delta State, on Saturday, apprehended two suspected ritualists who disguised as mentally-challenged persons.
The two men were said to have attacked their victim, a woman who was gathering sharp sand along the road side on the Otokutu end of the bridge.

DAILY POST gathered that the suspects waylaid their victim and were struggling with her, possibly trying to drag her to their hideout under the bridge, when she raised an alarm which attracted passers-by and residents.

The duo was apprehended and beaten to a pulp before being handed over to the Jeremi Police Division.

Although they were not found in possession of human parts to suggest they are ritualists, several school bags belonging to pupils, clothes and female handbags were found in their hideout under the bridge.

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Celestina Kalu, was not available for comment as at press time.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/21/two-suspected-ritualists-posing-mad-men-nabbed-delta-photo/

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lalasticlala cry
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by cornel994(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op y u wicked like diz na
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by DIVINE78: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
The deserve all the beating...

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
See their zombie faces, they must have come down from Ibadan.undecided
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by shukuokukobambl: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
SirJeffry:
See their zombie faces, they must have come down from Ibadan.undecided

You're wrong. They're from Otokoto, or from okija as their wailing Zombie physique portray cheesy
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by Slimflame(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Negative news evertym,it was not so wen GEJ was ruling,wen u hav job u wont have time for such tins,now no work to do but man go survive
a hungry man is an angry man and an angry man is an insane man
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

You're wrong. They're from Otokoto, or from okija as their wailing Zombie physique portray cheesy
Have you seen an 1gbo poor ritualist before? If you wan chop frog, chop big one and answer frog eater.

Una people go dey do ritual and still be alaye for motor park, what's the use?undecided
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by shukuokukobambl: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
SirJeffry:
Have you seen an 1gbo poor ritualist before? If you wan chop frog, chop big one and answer frog eater.

Chei!! so e don reach to begin brag with ritualists? cheesy

Anyway, Yes. Clifford Orji who was living under the bridge cheesy

Una people go dey do ritual and still be alaye for motor park, what's the use?undecided

Really?, where una own ritualists dem dey congregate? national assembly? cheesy
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Yes. Clifford Orji who was living under the bridge cheesy

Really?, where una own ritualists dem dey congregate? national assembly? cheesy

For your info, Clifford Orji go fit answer the " financial breakthrough" prayer point of your entire village back then when he was sleeping under the bridge.cheesy
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by shukuokukobambl: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
SirJeffry:
For your info, Clifford Orji go fit answer the " financial breakthrough" prayer point of your entire village back then when he was sleeping under the bridge.cheesy

How did you know? were you one of his errand boys? were one of those who helped him get his victims? Or were you one of those he brought to Lagos from the proceeds of his morbid profession? cheesy

Where are you plying your own ritualistic trade? cheesy
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

How did you know? were you one of his errand boys? were one of those who helped him get his victims? Or were you one of those he brought to Lagos from the proceeds of his morbid profession? cheesy

Where are you plying your own ritualistic trade? cheesy
Hehehe. Yes, I was one of his errand boys and now I have my own errand boys. I live in my village but my boys are all in Ibadan and Oshogbo hustling for their boss, me. Need I tell you they also have their regular alaye jobs as well?cheesy
Re: Two Suspected Ritualists Posing As Mad Men Nabbed In Delta [PHOTO] by shukuokukobambl: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
SirJeffry:
Hehehe. Yes, I was one of his errand boys and now I have my own errand boys. I live in my village but my boys are all in Ibadan and Oshogbo hustling for their boss, me. Need I tell you they also have their regular alaye jobs as well?cheesy

Congrats. You learnt very well from clifford orji. just make sure you hide very well under that bridge he taught you to use as an abode. Otherwise you'll be smoked out like him and the idiots in the picture above cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Murdered 25 Years Old Boy, Cuts His Body In Osun (graphics Pics) / In Enugu:see What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Pregnant Woman / Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.