Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba (1156 Views)

3 Suspected Kidnappers Shot Dead In Kogi / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos) / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba by itsdumebi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kidnappers tried to abduct a UK returnee

Intercepted by Asaba police crack team

Gun battle last for several minutes

Officers of the Asaba police force shot three armed kidnappers dead after a shoot-out at Agbogidi Motor Park near asaba, the Delta State capital on Thursday.

The criminals had attempted to kidnap a Nigerian based in United Kingdom but currently in the country for the Christmas holidays but were intercepted by the crack team of the Asaba police command.

According to eye witness reports the gun battle was severe and last for several minutes, creating pandemonium on the ever busy Benin-asaba-Onitsha expressway.

Travelers took to their heels with many abandoning their properties.
http://politicsngr.com/photo-police-guns-three-kidnappers-asaba/

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba by HungerBAD: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kudos to the police.
Re: Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba by stainlink(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
damn good
Re: Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba by maryjan8(f): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba by abiolert(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
kudos to the police. POLICE WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS STRIP DEAD CRIMINALS TO THEIR UNDERPANTS, IS IT PART OF YOUR WAR AGAINST CRIME IN THIS COUNTRY?
Re: Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba by Sandydayziz(f): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
abiolert:
kudos to the police. POLICE WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS STRIP DEAD CRIMINALS TO THEIR UNDERPANTS, IS IT PART OF YOUR WAR AGAINST CRIME IN THIS COUNTRY?
Lol.. Me sef I tire o

Kudos to dem truly... Wat a waste of life, Dis ones get mama na o
Re: Photo Of 3 Kidnappers Shot Dead By Nigerian Police In Asaba by abiolert(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Lol.. Me sef I tire o

Kudos to dem truly... Wat a waste of life, Dis ones get mama na o
LOL.. each time i dey see this kind nonsense, i go dey wonder the difference between the police and the criminals.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Releases Maggots Into Runs Girl At A Club / News: Lagos State Police Paraded Armed Robbers, Ritualist, Thieves Etc..... / I Stand With Sharifah Yunus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.