Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) (35545 Views)

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by atirolu(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Stupidity sell good in nigeria
Now I can see people are jobless

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by appini: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Olu20090:
The dog self get better teeth pass Okowa.

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by olajizz01(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
The guy needs to be arrested,u are comparing the teeth of ur dog with that of a whole govnor of a state,afterward u will start shouting wizardhunting.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by KINGwax007(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
UnknownT:
when did Opuowei (an Ijaw name) become an Igbo name biko? So any southern name that doesn't sound Yoruba to you automatically becomes Igbo?
whether u cry or die, to me, we only have yoruba, Hausa and Igbo
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by appini: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Osho Baba days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by leofab(f): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
I concur with this one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by easyhacq(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Waiting for someone to name his goat saraki, caus between saraki and a goat I don't know who thief pass

Hit Like If You Think So

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by easyhacq(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Waiting for someone to name his goat saraki, caus between saraki and a goat I don't know who thief pass
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by iaminspired: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
jrerico1:
Someone will soon name his monkey.. "Obasanjo"

They won't dare. Uncle obasanjo no go take time waste the person grin

But seriously Africans with cheap popularity and immature brains. It's now name calling pattern now using animals

The reason why Africans are not moving forward z that they imitate. They lack creativity
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by martineinstein(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
urhobo hattredd for the aniomas is appalling
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by wristbangle: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Beremx:
madness everywhere!

but seriously, dogs bear Foreign names, why can't they bear Nigerian names? grin

grin this is season of dog naming na. Na to dey attend their ikomo. I get one naming ceremony tomorrow. The neighbour don name the dog " Aremu Goodluck AbdulBullhari"

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Propene:
op go and charge your phone
thanks

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by cole265(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
demolinka:
E be like say Gbenga Daniels Na okowa mentor...

And Bisi Akande

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by ibraheemabubaka: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Problem sleep jeje on his own una dey wake am up when the problem begging run after you we go dey pity you if delta state govt take this up you will rotten in jail this is a total defamation of character
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by recievesense: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Na photoshop
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Dailynaij: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nigerian people sef
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
martineinstein:
urhobo hattredd for the aniomas is appalling
Hey, ur comment is rather appalling.

There's no iota of truth to ur claim. My best friends from childhood are Anioma's and there are so many others like myself.

Finally, that guy who made that post is not Urhobo but an anonymous Ijaw renegade journalist, a strong critic of the state govt and it's activities. I know that much, dn't ask me how.

I urge you to please stop making statements/comments that will promote hate and tribal bigotry. Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by MrHenshaw: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
lordoseji:
So the naming ceremony continues..... see what this guy uploaded to urhobo peoples forum on facebook...

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=326901677648894&id=100009871930232

Unemployment,it will not be well with you.Idleness is d cause of all these,ops your mates are fulfilling their 2016 dream already.In few days from today we will be in ember month and u will be looking for who was monitoring your breakthrough dats y u failed.Pls start think out of d box and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by mayskit4luv(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lmao... Naming ceremony infinito
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by csamii: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
UnknownT:
when did Opuowei (an Ijaw name) become an Igbo name biko? So any southern name that doesn't sound Yoruba to you automatically becomes Igbo?

You dey mind that one. Maybe I'll name a goat after him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Iceberg3: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
Whenever I see this quote by chinua achebe...

[size=17pt]"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness"

.............Chinua Achebe.[/size]

I ignore the ugu Republicans
u better beg dem 4 ugu so go take mix hard beans 4 slidewa... 4 kuje
grin

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Unemployment,it will not be well with you.Idleness is d cause of all these,ops your mates are fulfilling their 2016 dream already.In few days from today we will be in ember month and u will be looking for who was monitoring your breakthrough dats y u failed.Pls start think out of d box and get a life.

na was ooo.... so who told you that my dreams have not been fulfilled.... you can actually make you point without being stupid
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by mids(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
end time dogs
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by ebby9z(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
TBH, that dog's got better teeth. With all the 13% derivation they squander, the gov can't set up a dentists appointment grin grin
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by teebaxy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
demolinka:
E be like say Gbenga Daniels Na okowa mentor...
Na wa for you oooo, so u never see bisi Akande's teeth before
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Appili(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Some one said it on the news of the man who named his dog Buhari, that the action of the police by arresting the man will cause a big naming of animals on the bigmen in this country. I also stated that what the police did was totally wrong, this made me to state that when Olusegun Obasnjo named a monkey, patience no body raised an eye brow on that, why didn't the ijaw people claim that they have been insulated.
Now the Governor of Delta State today bears the same name with a dog, let the police go and arrest the own of the dog.
It quite the truth that the police have no reason of taking the Buhari dog owner residing in Ogun State to court and that was why the zonal commander in Lagos calls for the case file.
In Enugu the way and manner that police have arresting people is embarrassing, yesterday when Nigeria and German was playing, the police went into a restaurant and arrested all the viewers, not only that asked for N5,000 for bail fee.
The police should be very careful of what they do.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
if na fulani herds men presido,the man be a new tenant for prison yard
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by basilo101: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
whether u cry or die, to me, we only have yoruba, Hausa and Igbo
Lol, hypocrites. will you say that when you hear OIL

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by ojonugwa25(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
I go soon name my dog self.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Spells(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
In splash voice.. *I just dey laf* cheesy church don close
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by agabaI23(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
AyamConfidence:
me I have a goat I named Sarah but with this new trend of naming our animals after these useless polithiefcians.... I'm going to name her Remi iyawo Tinubu.... the goat stubborn like that woman
I don laugh taya gaskya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Tortoise I Just Caught / Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? / Photos: Dog Graduates From Puppy's Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.