Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) (35539 Views)

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2016
haha grin grin grin grin
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by dafuturis(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Realhommie:
Hey, ur comment is rather appalling.

There's no iota of truth to ur claim. My best friends from childhood are Anioma's and there are many people like me.

Finally, that guy who made that post is not Urhobo but an anonymous Ijaw renegade journalist, a strong critic of the state govt and it's activities. I know that much, dn't ask me how.

I urge you to please stop making statements and comments that will promote hate and tribal bigotry. Peace

Dont mind that niggur. he doesn't know how insensitive he sounds. just being reckless.

He thinks this is Igbo-yoruba feud thread.

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Horsesmouth: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2016
KINGwax007:
Whenever I see this quote by chinua achebe...

[size=17pt]"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness"

.............Chinua Achebe.[/size]

I ignore the ugu Republicans

SS is not igbo.

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by MrHenshaw: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2016
lordoseji:
na was ooo.... so who told you that my dreams have not been fulfilled.... you can actually make you point without being stupid

which stupidity could be more than the one u exhibited.Mine is to advice u but u can choose to trade words okay.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2016
MrHenshaw:

which stupidity could be more than the one u exhibited.Mine is to advice u but u can choose to trade words okay.
Wait do you think was the one who uploaded the pix
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by princeade86(m): 12:26am On Aug 22, 2016
season of dog name. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by cliquevibes(m): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Dis Dog teeth white pass some people own 4 here....!!!!...---I am nt included, plz dnt insult me, Dis is nt d real colour of ma teeth ooo
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by CSTR13: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2016
UnknownT:
when did Opuowei (an Ijaw name) become an Igbo name biko? So any southern name that doesn't sound Yoruba to you automatically becomes Igbo?
What do you expect from illiterates with no bare concept of geography?
When you hear them talk of how ogun state has the most industries in Nigeria, then you know you are dealing with stark moronns.

3 Likes

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by ojotobiloba1: 2:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Hilarious indeed, dis is Wat is trending now, bring it on..
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Toosure70: 2:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Dog better pass goat sha
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by cindyrocks(f): 2:20am On Aug 22, 2016
All these are distractions.

Can we all please concentrate in building our economy and also respect one another while at it?
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by prophetfire: 3:18am On Aug 22, 2016
KINGwax007:

[size=17pt]"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness"

hatred for igbos have beclouded your ability to reason or read and understand. that man is not an igboman. its an ijaw name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Horsesmouth: 3:30am On Aug 22, 2016
cindyrocks:
All these are distractions.

Can we all please concentrate in building our economy and also respect one another while at it?

Build which economy?
Please I am preparing for a lavish naming ceremony owambe for my dog.

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Pennywise(m): 5:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Opuowei must be a civil servant in Delta state. They have not been paid for several months.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Someone better name a sheep a mumu Governor that got slapped by Bukola Saraki
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Olu20090:
The dog self get better teeth pass Okowa.

Thumb up

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by NA1RA1AND: 6:03am On Aug 22, 2016
As long as it's just for fun, this is ok. Gave me a good laugh grin
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by IceDude(m): 6:05am On Aug 22, 2016
KINGwax007:

U're such a big foool. So tribalism nor make u fit differentiate btwn Igbo and Ijaw name?....U need brain surgery ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by afrika(f): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Dem never arrest that one? Now efcc wan go arest the woman wey talk say obj resemble im monkey. Then NDA boys dey gombe now dey search for frog wey call im goat jona. Buhari keep us posted on d next line of action on the person that named his dog after buari
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Chibuzobimdike: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2016
It has become the new trend.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by cindyrocks(f): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2016
And what would you name it?

This naming ceremony ish isn't contributing anything positive to our dear country, you know.
Horsesmouth:

Build which economy?
Please I am preparing for a lavish naming ceremony owambe for my dog.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by iamhoriz(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2016
hdgrafix

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Damjoy(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Beremx:
madness everywhere!

but seriously, dogs bear Foreign names, why can't they bear Nigerian names? grin

Because we are not Foreign

1 Like

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by toggy: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2016
i think it is a good idea to start naming some animals after our politician, that is what they deserve. Some animals are even better.......
Afterall we are all political animals.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by uruego(f): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Are you sure Ndi Ofe Nmanu are behind this?
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by cyrilamx(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
There is always freedom to christen your pets after political officer holders but freedom after the naming event can't be guaranteed under Naija constitution.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Mariojane(f): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2016
lordoseji:
People are just heartless jare.... but *some text missing* uncle lalasticlala come and see ooo
add the missing text
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by mynd1(f): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2016
fineboynl:
there won't be any reaction from this. because we from the south are more civilize and advance more that the backward north.

even if this young man wrote the names of the Governor on both side of his dog. people won't even take a second look. they would rather take it as someone with a mental challenge.

we are watching our brother who was arrested from the west for naming his dog buhari. to see how things unfold. before we will speak out concerning that case.

Shut ur dirty mouth there u ipods zombie. dey derelict dey blame northerners for ur failure n we will keep on rulling over ur sorry ass.
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by phranseeqz(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
KINGwax007:

Is this from 'the trouble with nigerig'?
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by ehikwe22: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2016
The truth is Okowa is ugly but not this ugly. I have many clean and pictures of him. The guy obviously stained the front part of his teeth. And again, I wonder why many Urhobo people are still against Okowa after almost two years. They've been against him from the beginning of his administration when he haven't even started till this very moment. ARe you still pained that no Urhobo man became governor? Why this born to rule mentality?
Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by uckennety(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Horsesmouth:

SS is not igbo.

Dts aw u want to steal land after 2002ee Nasir land adjustment

Re: Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Mariojane:
add the missing text
no o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? / Photos: Dog Graduates From Puppy's Training / Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.