Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London (48494 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Court Orders AMCON To Pay Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil N26 Bn / Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by BOKO52(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2016
diegwu01:
Kudos to Dalung
which useless Dalung .
..nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Themandator: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2016
YBNR:
He's advertising to the wrong market.

No. He is creating global visibility that would be leveraged in the nearest future.

It is not just for end consumers but for capital venturistic to ask questions.. who is capital oil.. Maybe we can invest in it and before you know it, he is doing something mega somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Themandator: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2016
Laird:
Please enough of the tribal bashing. I am mixed (Igbo & Yoruba )/and I am from the presently United states of Nigeria.
Practically My opinion (My Opinion.not anybody's opinion but mine)/is that it is a wrong investment( I am Igbo with a Yoruba mum)
The ExxonMobil Nigeria, Chevron , total, Agip and other bigger oil companies operating and making money in our soil and land do not even spend on such publicity.
Rich Africans and other not so rich countries rich people should stop transferring their wealth and their countries wealth to make vanity ego driven over priced expenditure in the developed World especially the United Kingdom. Pumping huge funds to the UK for ego related overpriced expenses...eg Football club adverts and endorsements in the UK, overpriced overexpensive london property which a lot of times is empty,Yes ...Nigerians watch premier league football but we already pay heavily for it through TV rights, and we don't need to see capital oil adverts in the premier league to know about or patronise capital oil.
Oil is not like electronics, clothes or gadgets that neef s advertising....to sell. It sell based on economic demand.....and foreign investors don't invest in a company based on the company's adverts, they invest based on value, profitability, utility and personal interest factors
I feel it is just an egoistic project for a Company that was not too long ago seized by Amcon for loan defaulting but its his money sha

Long on words but no wisdom.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by seedsower(m): 6:41am On Aug 22, 2016
FuckTheMod:
WASTE OF ILL-GOTTEN MONEY undecided

Meanwhile,

1. Everything isn't about profit making, this can be for his passion in sports.

2. Foreigners planning to invest or do business with a Nigerian oil firm will see this advert and know for sure that he is real and not a fake company.

3. If Nigerians can spend far more that the cost of this advert in a single owambe party in UK with a scammed money. What is wrong advertising a made in Nigeria with his hard earn money, international companies do that everyday on CNN

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by olaitoro(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Laird:

Nwanne Pkere chips skull, Bette think of how to hustle and get Your money game tight. I am from IMO state and I don't have time for ethnic bulkshit. Make Your legit money and make smart business decisions,,
My family is progressive. Dad Igbo, mum Yoruba, sisters husband Yoruba, brothers wife from a southern African country.
Be busy playing the ethnic card being used to manipulate Your brain by silly Political oligarchs and barracuda business men efulefu

your spoken / written Igbo language is too bad, I think you need to update your google translate.

that app has dealt with you... hahaha.

ngwa zaa ajuju a n'Igbo.

aha onye isiala Imo state?

kedu onye ebe o bu ?

waiting for your quote bro.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by koxi: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2016
So cool...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Deepfreezer(m): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Hahhahah alot of fools and haters on here taught Capital oil supply petroleum products to Nigeria alone. Hmmmn Ifeanyi Uba is a global business tycoon and oil gas is global commodity. Capital Oil supply products to many countries in Africa and across Europe and America.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by mhaki(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2016
YBNR:

'WRONGEST' MARKET!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by mhaki(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Hahhahah alot of fools and haters on here taught Capital oil supply petroleum products to Nigeria alone. Hmmmn Ifeanyi Uba is a global business tycoon and oil gas is global commodity. Capital Oil supply products to many countries in Africa and across Europe and America.

Thought, not taught.

He's advertising to the wrong set to people, Capital products can never pass UK standards, he should stick to selling his products in Nigeria and Benin Republic.

Wasted Money.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2016
it's being well document that women create their own problem because of their inherent impetuous nature,their inability to understand cause and effect and the inherent inability to accept responsibilities for their Actions.It's 100 percent their faults and I think they re just to be avoided.when last did a woman came clean and tell you that the Collapse of her previous relationship was her fault.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by iamrealdeji(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2016
priceaction:
good, but what is the benefits to the UK market? Just asking. If it is not bringing benefits to them, it is just waste of resources or are they coming here to buy fuel from his depot in Lagos? Well, Uk always use most of African stolen wealth to develop their land. so , am not surprised . Anyway his money, his business , his strategy . He knows best...
Think like a business man boy. Since you're talking about it,he has already advertised to you. I don't know about his company before,i know it now. A lot of Nigerians watch football and if they see it on the stadium,its added credibility for the company cos no one else has done the same. And how are you sure he's wasting his money when the club might be a shareholder as well‎
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by wadetaw202: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2016
FowlYansh:
This is what this APC Government can offer us in 2 years. I regret voting APC undecided

Please GEJ we are sorry cry

Ubah is not even an APC man. He is just an individual Nigerian business man. He did this in the name of his company and not in the name of APC government. Buhari and APC has no say or hand in or contribution to this at all
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Slimflame(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2016
ruggedadventure:
Follow koh follower nih

Abi Moti follow ni
nah u sabi..wait o wat is ko and ni
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by odomanis: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2016
YBNR:

Do you know his plan ? How can an international market be a wrong market ? Do you know if he is going global ! Please talk only what you know.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by kizz007: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2016
No his not. The whole world watches the premier-ship. Even Nigerians. So his in the right market. Think big guy.
YBNR:

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by ruggedadventure(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Slimflame:
nah u sabi..wait o wat is ko and ni
lol..... so u no even knw d meaning
U come dey ans me...I no go tell U

If u want make I tell u gimme 7bottles of orijin grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Slimflame(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
ruggedadventure:

lol..... so u no even knw d meaning
U come dey ans me...I no go tell U

If u want make I tell u gimme 7bottles of orijin grin grin grin
mama gbenga abeg giv am 7bottles of orijin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by ruggedadventure(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Slimflame:
mama gbenga abeg giv am 7bottles of orijin

*gulps.....*belches....
Wetin happen b say I dnt even knw how to explain it oo "ko" is "ko" while "ni" is "ni"

*dodges bottle.....
*picks race
*shouts from afar
Thanks for d drinks anyways
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Slimflame(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2016
ruggedadventure:

*gulps.....*belches....
Wetin happen b say I dnt even knw how to explain it oo "ko" is "ko" while "ni" is "ni"

*dodges bottle.....
*picks race
*shouts from afar
Thanks for d drinks anyways
after you finish d origin 7 bottels for dat mater wey i pay for dis kind weda u ran away,witout telin me wat nid frm u,bros if u lyk run go inside elephant anus i go chase u
abegi mama gbenga hol money for two bottles i dey cum
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by ruggedadventure(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Slimflame:
after you finish d origin 7 bottels for dat mater wey i pay for dis kind weda u ran away,witout telin me wat nid frm u,bros if u lyk run go inside elephant anus i go chase u
abegi mama gbenga hol money for two bottles i dey cum
*runs faster
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by MadCow1: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2016
YBNR:

Like seriously.. grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by MadCow1: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2016
odomanis:

Do you know his plan ? How can an international market be a wrong market ? Do you know if he is going global ! Please talk only what you know.

Technically, you also don't know.. Juss'sayin..

And I agree he is advertising to the wrong market.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by millhouse: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2016
YBNR:
truly, life is difficult for the blind
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Laird(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2016
olaitoro:

your spoken / written Igbo language is too bad, I think you need to update your google translate.

that app has dealt with you... hahaha.

ngwa zaa ajuju a n'Igbo.

aha onye isiala Imo state?

kedu onye ebe o bu ?

waiting for your quote bro.

Brother I have lived all over Naija. My mum speaks fluent Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. I even was studying in Abia state university for 4 years but unfortunately I am poor in Igbo. My dating life has been across different ethnic groups.
My Igbo is bad but is no google translate. Personal not learning Igbo fluently on my part.

I seek knowledge and money. That's what keeps Me going. DAALU NWANNE
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Laird(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Themandator:

Long on words but no wisdom.

When Your brain is filled with EXPIRED KUNU and Your IQ is like toothpick, How would You understand the wisdom in my post exhibiting the mandatory stupidity expected of You is not mandatory

Learn, be smart, rub minds with smart people, make legal strategies to make legal money...and get vaccinated against stupidity....that's TheMandatory not being mandatory dumb and docile..get it

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by modestdude(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
priceaction:
good, but what is the benefits to the UK market? Just asking. If it is not bringing benefits to them, it is just waste of resources or are they coming here to buy fuel from his depot in Lagos? Well, Uk always use most of African stolen wealth to develop their land. so , am not surprised . Anyway his money, his business , his strategy . He knows best...
He is advertising to the world through the worlds most famous league. Do you know how many million viewers including oil producing and consuming nations across the globe that watch EPL? An Igbo man does not engage in misplaced priorities. Everything is business to him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
freesinzu:
dats it people a good investment

Later someone will say south east is not developed. There is more to do.!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by freesinzu(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
lekahm:

Later someone will say south east is not developed. There is more to do.!
pls stp bein tribal abeg!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by lakefist(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
FowlYansh:
This is what this APC Government can offer us in 2 years. I regret voting APC undecided

Please GEJ we are sorry cry

Are you okay?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London by Deepfreezer(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2016
mhaki:

Thought, not taught.

He's advertising to the wrong set to people, Capital products can never pass UK standards, he should stick to selling his products in Nigeria and Benin Republic.

Wasted Money.
and the EPL is viewed by millions all over the world, that's why he choose that platform to advertise. Plus dude got the money so he can publicize his business where ever and when ever he want. Dangote group, Zenith bank and even Access bank advertise on CNN. How many yanks banks with them It's business, adverts arent meant for marketing of products alone , they attracts investors.

So keep yo dumbass opinion mehhnn. Ok?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.