Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Niger Delta Avenger Must Look Other Side Of The Coin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avenger Must Look Other Side Of The Coin (450 Views)

Niger Delta Avenger Blow Another Pipeline This Morning Around Ife In Warri / Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri / I Am An Niger Delta Avenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avenger Must Look Other Side Of The Coin by Otunba2004(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
I cant understand the agitation of Niger Delta Avenger may be somebody should enlight me more in this forum,but let me do my own analysis in the way i understand first.Niger Delta have been complaining of marginalization in the region then they also said that their resources used to developed other states in the country also saying that federal government left their region without any substantial developments.Now my own argument is that why Niger Delta Avenger can not hold their leaders accountable instead of fighting federal government,all Niger Delta governors collected allocation from Abuja infact their own allocations are robust more than any other states in the country(13%derivation)but still those governors refused to develop those states.federal government even go further to established NDDC also ministry of Niger Delta,government was putting all these things in place just to make the region developed but to my own amazing nothing to show in those region as development,so whose fault.
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Must Look Other Side Of The Coin by Leobrain(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

John Kerry Arrives Nigeria, Pays Sultan Of Sokoto Visit / An Open Letter To The Anambra State Governor / African Population Boom + Poverty = Dangerous Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.