Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Plateau State Gov. Set To Build 11,880 Housing Units For Civil Servants In Jos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plateau State Gov. Set To Build 11,880 Housing Units For Civil Servants In Jos (5452 Views)

Edo Govt., MIXTA Africa Seal Deal To Construct 1,800 Housing Units In Benin City / Afco To Provide 5.5 Million Housing Units To Nigerians / Rent-to-own: Lagos Govt Delivers 100 Housing Units To Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau State Gov. Set To Build 11,880 Housing Units For Civil Servants In Jos by justmenoni: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2016
waste of land,why not build high-rise building's?
Re: Plateau State Gov. Set To Build 11,880 Housing Units For Civil Servants In Jos by brojoshua: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Foolish and wicked leaders, it is only the civil servants that should be living in houses built by government, but farmers, traders, drivers and the others of my people should go and be sleeping and living in gutters, holes and on.
Re: Plateau State Gov. Set To Build 11,880 Housing Units For Civil Servants In Jos by HMZi: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridsta007:
The most convenient way to siphon money. Either this way or some 'airport' construction project.

And millions, possibly billions will be siphoned.

Building of schools, stocking of libraries, building of manufacturing industries, commissioning of agriculture projects and farms— why our governments do not chase projects that will keep on giving, I do not.
you dey in tune with reality,na so my gov.(b.3n.u..e),borrow 10b naira 4 road,d work don pause,salaries still unpaid.
Re: Plateau State Gov. Set To Build 11,880 Housing Units For Civil Servants In Jos by idros4real: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
I hope the firms that will handle this project are ground because from the picture above if a heavy wind blow those houses might collapse. If you are doubting me ask former governor of Niger state Babangida Aliyu. The house he built along minna bida road is enough evidence.
Re: Plateau State Gov. Set To Build 11,880 Housing Units For Civil Servants In Jos by BilginMarble(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2017
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Wrought Iron Gate Designs By Virlibaq - 08027686029 / Houses For Sale In Accra , Ghana / For Sale: 1 Acre Land @ Ebute, ikorodu, Lagos (off Ibeshe Road)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.