Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment (8072 Views)

Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by onomefm(f): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
The Governor of Imo State, Owele Rochas Okorocha who made an unscheduled trip to Europe a few days ago on a on a business trip according to the press has been reportedly in a quagmired condition as the said business trip "trans-gbanwed" to medical trip.

Reports reaching Eastern Radio from a reliable source in Europe has it that the said state chief executive, had been moved from Europ to India over a serious health challenge suspected to be Schizophrenia. The sickness was confirmed when the Governor began to claim he encountered a ghost in his Office.

According to our source in Government house, [b]Governor Okorocha suddenly started shouting in his office... "who brought this woman here?".When his aids rushed into the office they saw absolutely nobody with the number one man in the state. Out of curiosity they asked the Governor what the problem was and which woman he was referring to but he was still shouting... "I said who brought this woman here?"

Another reliably informed Eastern Radio that the disappearance of the ghost said to be carrying a little baby, and an exchange that occurred between the Governor and the Ghost woman made the Governor to start shouting. ..”who brought this woman here” … raising an alarm and immediately the woman was said to have disappeared. The governor’s close aides immediately arranged for abroad treatment of the Chief executive, covering it with business engagements.

Meanwhile, Information from diaspora suggest that the situation is getting worst and the Governor has been moved to India where he is receiving medical attention through unorthodox means[/b]

http://africanfreepress.com/rochas-okorocha-seriously-sick-flown-to-india-for-treatment/

http://happening-now.leadstories.com/1755268-breaking-news-gov-rochas-okorocha-seriously-sick-flown-to-india-for-treatment.html

http://www.easternradio.com.ng/2016/08/breaking-gov-rochas-okorocha-diagnosed.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
I suspect the link

No be reliable source read the link

6 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is the beginning of his problems. Dying souls of pensioners are wailing for justice

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by HtwoOw: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Izonpikin: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
shocked shocked...how manage...
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by sweerychick(f): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hmm, well I don't really trust this link.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by tete7000(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is serious if true.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by TINO26: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
haa
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by funkyibodude(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Before nko, who doesn't know rochASS is a mad man grin, this is just the beginning, Agbagworo check yourself too, because I suspect that you also have the same problem tongue

15 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by CHANNELStv2020: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
THIS ONE IS STRONG.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Reliable source ni,
Reliable recipe ko?
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Beremx(f): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wetin we go call this one now?
some people sef!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by NigerDeltan(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Upon the bottle water and well treated food?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by omenka(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
sarrki:
I suspect the link

No be reliable source read the link
They can't stand Okorocha, their brother and a regional leader, simply because he chose to pitch his tent with APC, yet, these inconsolable children of anger, anguish and misery would tell you- "if you name a pig Ojukwu in Nnewi, people would just look at you and laugh because no igbo has time to engage in pettiness".

What a shame. cheesy

The only people likely to have schizo are the Bleached Red Bonobo Monkey in Kuje with his useless band of anancephalous cvnts. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Jokerman(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
So that Ghost slap story is true. ..

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by funkyibodude(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
omenka:
They can't stand Okorocha, their brother and a regional leader, simply because he chose to pitch his tent with APC, yet, these inconsolable children of anger, anguish and misery would tell you- "if you name a pig Ojukwu in Nnewi, people would just look at you and laugh because no igbo has time to engage in pettiness".

What a shame. cheesy

The only people likely to have schizo are the Bleached Red Bonobo Monkey in Kuje with his useless band of anancephalous cvnts. grin
I thought you have a date with Fulani herdsmen, why are you masturbating over Imo state matters

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by funkyibodude(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Beremx:
Wetin we go call this one now?

some people sef!
we call it Karma grin

6 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by proeast(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
I pity this man called Rochas, the volume of curses being heaped on him is alarming & must have surpassed that of Abacha in his twilight period in office. If the ghost story is real, then I fear this might be the begining of the end for him!

10 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by proeast(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
I pity this man called Rochas, the volume of curses being heaped on him is alarming & must have surpassed that of Abacha in his twilight period in office. If the ghost story is real, then I fear this might be the begining of the end for him! How the mighty have fallen, from a very popular & much loved philantropist to a hated pariah today!!

10 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
[s]
omenka:

What a shame. cheesy

[/s]
what's this trash saying?

32 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by activeguy: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
I pray it should be catatonic schizophrenia.. ,i heard that is the very strong type.
The evil that men do., lives with them.

He who decides to dine with the devil should be ready for the consequences.

Okoroawusa has murdered sleep therefore he shall sleep no more..

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by thedarkside: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
cheiiiii,,,,,,,,,!!!... shocked shocked shocked shocked.......ipobia,una wan kill person with laughter ni??... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wait,wait,waiiiit.....how do you cure Schizophrenia sef.................??...

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Flashh: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Forgot that link.

We need pictures before we would believe this.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by sweerychick(f): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
funkyibodude:
I thought you have a date with Fulani herdsmen, why are you masturbating over Imo state matters
grin grin. You are really funny funkdude.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by KnowAll(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
A warning to other Governors who would rather spend d people's money on frivolity than pay the workers / cum Pensioners their salaries or pension to take note.

Even d Good Book says ( the holy bible says a worker is worthy of his pay ) So Governors pay your workers. It is better to sack your workers and have a lean force than have a huge civil servants without paying them.

By not paying them u are opening yourselves to unmeasurable cause from d victims.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by cheruv: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
proeast:
I pity this man called Rochas, the volume of curses being heaped on him is alarming & must have surpassed that of Abacha in his twilight period in office. If the ghost story is real, then I fear this might be the begining of the end for him! How the mighty have fallen, from a very popular & much loved philantropist to a hated pariah today!!
That man is a thief!!
After stealing the lands of Ndi Owèrè,he still expected to be sane
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by omenka(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
funkyibodude:
Because Kanu is a Schizophrenic Bleached Donkey with no balls, just like the dishevelled cvnts that form the bulk of his support base.

Now, get the fvck outta my sights. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011850_4004457asoldierwithawhippursuingsomebodyusethisgififyouseeauselesspostjpegfaabe749e08592f59893225a6876e150_jpegc87acb7de2d76a8992e7642d98ce3945
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Hisduchess(f): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
onomefm:
The Governor of Imo State, Owele Rochas Okorocha who made an unscheduled trip to Europe a few days ago on a on a business trip according to the press has been reportedly in a quagmired condition as the said business trip "trans-gbanwed" to medical trip.

Reports reaching Eastern Radio from a reliable source in Europe has it that the said state chief executive, had been moved from Europ to India over a serious health challenge suspected to be Schizophrenia. The sickness was confirmed when the Governor began to claim he encountered a ghost in his Office.

According to our source in Government house, [b]Governor Okorocha suddenly started shouting in his office... "who brought this woman here?".When his aids rushed into the office they saw absolutely nobody with the number one man in the state. Out of curiosity they asked the Governor what the problem was and which woman he was referring to but he was still shouting... "I said who brought this woman here?"

Another reliably informed Eastern Radio that the disappearance of the ghost said to be carrying a little baby, and an exchange that occurred between the Governor and the Ghost woman made the Governor to start shouting. ..”who brought this woman here” … raising an alarm and immediately the woman was said to have disappeared. The governor’s close aides immediately arranged for abroad treatment of the Chief executive, covering it with business engagements.

Meanwhile, Information from diaspora suggest that the situation is getting worst and the Governor has been moved to India where he is receiving medical attention through unorthodox means[/b]

http://africanfreepress.com/rochas-okorocha-seriously-sick-flown-to-india-for-treatment/

http://happening-now.leadstories.com/1755268-breaking-news-gov-rochas-okorocha-seriously-sick-flown-to-india-for-treatment.html

http://www.easternradio.com.ng/2016/08/breaking-gov-rochas-okorocha-diagnosed.html?m=1

wait ooo are u talking about the dog named "buhari" igbo representative
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by emekachimek: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Are they waiting for him to go naked before they know he's mad? The things he does in Imo state give away the diagnosis.
I hear say na 'umu agbara' slap the guy. But what makes them think 'umu agbara' ndi India can chase away 'umu agbara' ndi Imo

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by funkyibodude(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
omenka:
Because Kanu is a Schizophrenic Bleached Donkey with no balls, just like the dishevelled cvnts that form the bulk of his support base.

Now, get the fvck outta my sights. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011850_4004457asoldierwithawhippursuingsomebodyusethisgififyouseeauselesspostjpegfaabe749e08592f59893225a6876e150_jpegc87acb7de2d76a8992e7642d98ce3945
wetin concern Nnamdi kanu and RochAss? Is kanu from Imo state? Abi you too dey suffer schizophrenia!? Abeg run away, before Libyans abi Fulani herdsmen begin Find you.

27 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by omenka(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
funkyibodude:
wetin concern Nnamdi kanu and RochAss? Is kanu from Imo state? Abi you too dey suffer schizophrenia!? Abeg run away, before Libyans abi Fulani herdsmen begin Find you.
I could run away before the Fulanis find me, but that doesn't negate the fact Kanu is a Schizophrenic Bleached Donkey without balls, and his supporters a band of dishevelled old cvnts.

Are you a Kanu supporter?

The fvck outta my face. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by funkyibodude(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
omenka:
I could run away before the Fulanis find me, but that doesn't negate the fact Kanu is a Schizophrenic Bleached Donkey without balls, and his supporters a band of dishevelled old cvnts.

Are you a Kanu supporter?

The fvck outta my face. cheesy

13 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngige To Ohanaeze: Buhari Not Excluding Ndigbo / Reps May Allow States To Determine Minimum Wage / Senate: Adamu, Kyari, Nasiha’s Seats Still Vacant 9 Months After Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.