Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment (8070 Views)

Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Doug07034780891(m): 3:26am On Aug 22, 2016
The truth is that most imolites wants the man dead and I think they are the ones pursuing him.

proeast:
I pity this man called Rochas, the volume of curses being heaped on him is alarming & must have surpassed that of Abacha in his twilight period in office. If the ghost story is real, then I fear this might be the begining of the end for him! How the mighty have fallen, from a very popular & much loved philantropist to a hated pariah today!!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Doug07034780891(m): 3:29am On Aug 22, 2016
proeast:
I pity this man called Rochas, the volume of curses being heaped on him is alarming & must have surpassed that of Abacha in his twilight period in office. If the ghost story is real, then I fear this might be the begining of the end for him! How the mighty have fallen, from a very popular & much loved philantropist to a hated pariah today!!

Okorocha is a curse to imo state, the state is presently more or less dead with absolutely nothing working. cheesy

Where's abagworo sef?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by LMFashions: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2016
After reading up the definition, cause and supposed treatment of Schizophrenia, I can now say dat Rochas don kolo truly.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2016
So it's official that he is mad abi?,hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin,a mad man leading a state, I think it's time to include psychological evaluation for candidates vying for any political office from councillor to presidency

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by dumie(f): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Sounds more like Nollywood, Africa Magic scenario. If its true, then he got served spiritually

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Okorocha is a curse to imo state, the state is presently more or less dead with absolutely nothing working. cheesy

Where's abagworo sef?

Yes a big failure and a greedy man. With APGA he was trying, but decided to go with his Fulani daddy's, now look at him, all noise
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by onomefm(f): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2016
activeguy:
I pray it should be catatonic schizophrenia.. ,i heard that is the very strong type.
The evil that men do., lives with them.

He who decides to dine with the devil should be ready for the consequences.

Okoroawusa has murdered sleep therefore he shall sleep no more..

you guys shoud take it easy oo.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by cliquevibes(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Wa kukus concerneth me Embezzle small money buh no, u go thief lyk half of Zambia GDP....dem never pay pensioners buh u dey flex well as governors, Buh wait ooo, e see ghost, lyk d one wey dem dey show 4 nollywood, Haba, shey MFM no dey Imo again? Schizophrenia, Abeg dat one na english...Dis Buhari period dey affect d spirit world gan, Rochas pay d ghost deir pension oo, tinz are hard over there.....No ask me hw I tak knw mak I no change am 4 person
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by dnawah(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2016
onomefm:
The Governor of Imo State, Owele Rochas Okorocha who made an unscheduled trip to Europe a few days ago on a on a business trip according to the press has been reportedly in a quagmired condition as the said business trip "trans-gbanwed" to medical trip.

Reports reaching Eastern Radio from a reliable source in Europe has it that the said state chief executive, had been moved from Europ to India over a serious health challenge suspected to be Schizophrenia. The sickness was confirmed when the Governor began to claim he encountered a ghost in his Office.

According to our source in Government house, [b]Governor Okorocha suddenly started shouting in his office... "who brought this woman here?".When his aids rushed into the office they saw absolutely nobody with the number one man in the state. Out of curiosity they asked the Governor what the problem was and which woman he was referring to but he was still shouting... "I said who brought this woman here?"

Another reliably informed Eastern Radio that the disappearance of the ghost said to be carrying a little baby, and an exchange that occurred between the Governor and the Ghost woman made the Governor to start shouting. ..”who brought this woman here” … raising an alarm and immediately the woman was said to have disappeared. The governor’s close aides immediately arranged for abroad treatment of the Chief executive, covering it with business engagements.

Meanwhile, Information from diaspora suggest that the situation is getting worst and the Governor has been moved to India where he is receiving medical attention through unorthodox means[/b]

http://africanfreepress.com/rochas-okorocha-seriously-sick-flown-to-india-for-treatment/

http://happening-now.leadstories.com/1755268-breaking-news-gov-rochas-okorocha-seriously-sick-flown-to-india-for-treatment.html

http://www.easternradio.com.ng/2016/08/breaking-gov-rochas-okorocha-diagnosed.html?m=1

am not joking,let them take Mazi Nnandi Kanu to go and pray 4 him.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Dbboy(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2016
How can we grow in this country, when graduate believe in ghost slapping people.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Zikdik(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Look at the amount of bile in these set of individuals. Females inclusive.
Can't Nigeria let them go already? No one is safe with these people around. So hateful.

To think that most of them are people of religion..
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by OlanreJohnson: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
funkyibodude:
Before nko, who doesn't know rochASS is a mad man grin, this is just the beginning, Agbagworo check yourself too, because I suspect that you also have the same problem tongue

Abagworo claimed to be Igbo who want Republic of Alaigbo and hated SSners during GEJ's time. Today he claims to be Ikwerre who hate Isoma (Igbos) and Biafra. He has also claimed to be a mix of kalabari and Ijaw who also hate Ikwerres and Igbos.

If these are not the signs of the same Schizo suffered by his lord and master Rochas please correct me. A friend who is a hustler in Europe and has a brother in Imo govt house told me Rochas and Ngige takes cocaine. I do not doubt it. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by funkyibodude(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

Abagworo claimed to be Igbo who want Republic of Alaigbo and hated SSners during GEJ's time. Today he claims to be Ikwerre who hate Isoma (Igbos) and Biafra. He has also claimed to be a mix of kalabari and Ijaw who also hate Ikwerres and Igbos.

If these are not the signs of the same Schizo suffered by his lord and master Rochas please correct me. A friend who is a hustler in Europe and has a brother in Imo govt house told me Rochas and Ngige takes cocaine. I do not doubt it. cheesy cheesy
my brother that guy is Sick..
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheruv:

That man is a thief!!
After stealing the lands of Ndi Owèrè,he still expected to be sane
You of all people? Didnt you see the link. I thought you were rational, but today all my hopes have been dashed. Ndo nu to all the so-called pro Igbo PDP champions.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by ndikoroha: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
the evil men do live with them
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by attackgat: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:
They can't stand Okorocha, their brother and a regional leader, simply because he chose to pitch his tent with APC, yet, these inconsolable children of anger, anguish and misery would tell you- "if you name a pig Ojukwu in Nnewi, people would just look at you and laugh because no igbo has time to engage in pettiness".

What a shame. cheesy

The only people likely to have schizo are the Bleached Red Bonobo Monkey in Kuje with his useless band of anancephalous cvnts. grin

You mean the same Igbos you are fighting to do 'one Nigeria' with?
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by plaetton: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Whether this particular news is true or fake, I have always suspected that nitwit to be mentally unstable.

Unfortunately, our political system seem throw up psychos in numbers. undecided
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by macfish101(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
no peace for the wicked.....but this link ain't trusted
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by cheruv: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chiwude:
You of all people? Didnt you see the link. I thought you were rational, but today all my hopes have been dashed. Ndo nu to all the so-called pro Igbo PDP champions.
Enyi ebim n'Owere...ya mere m ma ihem nēkwu. Anoghim PDP,ya mere amaghim uzo I si abia
Ka o nwere ihe ibem ma m'nāmaghi? shocked
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheruv:

Enyi ebim n'Owere...ya mere m ma ihem nēkwu. Anoghim PDP,ya mere amaghim uzo I si abia
Ka o nwere ihe ibem ma m'nāmaghi? shocked
E kwesiri e ma uzo'm si abia, nihi na ndi banyi si na anaghi e tufu nwa mejoro ezi n'ulo ya emejo. Kama, e ji aka ekpa ako ya ihe, e ji aka nri do turu ya nso, ma do ya ezigbo ndumodu ge gbanwe ndu ya.
Obu eziokwu na Rochas mere ihe ojo, oburu na ocho kwa e kwutu ulo ndi madu, enwere uzo esi eme ya ga da juo okwu 'n etiti ndi bi ebe ni. Enwere ihe ndi oyibo na kpo 'compensation'. Okwesiri kwuo ndi ahu obere ego ge me iwe a da mba. Isi okwu ka'm na gwa gi.
Mana gi onwe gi, akwuku ebe, ka e nokwa n'okwu basara Rochas. E so ndi osu imi, mo na eso ndi ndolite elu. Maka na, ofodu ndi nekwu eri eba ahu, ne wiwe na Rochas apuru party ndi okuko, wey so ndi chipuru onye mba miri na ochichi. Biko, egekwa ndi ahu nti, maka na a nile bu ndi ntisa.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by cheruv: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chiwude:
E kwesiri e ma uzo'm si abia, nihi na ndi banyi si na anaghi e tufu nwa mejoro ezi n'ulo ya emejo. Kama e ji aka ekpa ako ya ihe, e ji aka nri do turu ya nso, ma do ya ezigbo ndumodu ge gbanwe ndu ya.
Obu eziokwu na Rochas mere ihe ojo, oburu na ocho kwa e kwutu ulo ndi madu, enwere uzo esi eme ya ga da juo okwu 'n etiti ndi bi ebe ni. Enwere ihe ndi oyibo na kpo 'compensation'. Okwesiri kwuo ndi ahu obere ego ge me iwe a da mba. Ihe bu otuo dim n'olu.
Mana gi onwe gi, akwuku ebe, ka e nokwa n'okwu basara Rochas. E so ndi osu imi, mo na eso ndi ndolite elu. Maka na, iwe ofodu ndi nekwu eri eba ahu, ne wiwe na Rochas apuru party ndi okuko wey so ndi chipuru onye mba miri na ochichi.
Iwem ebe rochas di bu inyo ndi a o nēme n'ala owere angry o nweghi ihnye gbasaram na ntuli aka 2015 mobu otu rochas si nogharia onodu site n'okuko fe n'aziza....ihnye ndi ahu efesaghim ma oli.
Rochas nēmebiši ala owere...le otu o ši avokašiga ebe nile ma o nweghikwanu ebe o ruru. E bim owere, I choro ka anyi diruo ya mgbe ole O mgbe onwa 36 gasiri ka o bu gini??
Gwanum ka anyi mara undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheruv:

Iwem ebe rochas di bu inyo ndi a o nēme n'ala owere angry o nweghi ihnye gbasaram na ntuli aka 2015 mobu otu rochas si nogharia onodu site n'okuko fe n'aziza....ihnye ndi ahu efesaghim ma oli.
Rochas nēmebiši ala owere...le otu o ši avokašiga ebe nile ma o nweghikwanu ebe o ruru. E bim owere, I choro ka anyi diruo ya mgbe ole O mgbe onwa 36 gasiri ka o bu gini??
Gwanum ka anyi mara undecided
Ugbua ka ibia. Mana biko, ka iwe gi da juo ebe Rochas no. Nwa madu ka obu, nihi na eweghi onye si na oma chakwa ihe nile. Ozokwa, ejim obioma ario gi, iwe ewele gi na okwu ojo m'kporo gi na ikpeazu.
Hmm! Ebighim na Owerre, mana anyi we rike fix kwa onwa december. Onwa ahu kam ge lotawa villa.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Fawklicant: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
funkyibodude:
I thought you have a date with Fulani herdsmen, why are you masturbating over Imo state matters

You have time to respond to someone who is only as important as a rectal maggot. Utterly useless.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by cheruv: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chiwude:
Ugbua ka ibia. Mana biko, ka iwe gi da juo ebe Rochas no. Nwa madu ka obu, nihi na eweghi onye si na oma chakwa ihe nile. Ozokwa, ejim obioma ario gi, iwe ewele gi na okwu ojo m'kporo gi na ikpeazu.
Hmm! Ebighim na Owerre, mana anyi we rike fix kwa onwa december. Onwa ahu kam ge lotawa villa.
Obodo gi o di n'Owere Ngwanu m'no nēché ruo oge ngwucha afo...mgbe ahu kam gēme nchètá omumum

Eleghianya, o nwere onye I ma na FMC owere gēnyem aka kam noro ebe ahu me housemanship'm? embarassed
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Doug07034780891(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Douglas Nwachukwu aka ROYALD , are you not ashamed that imo state is worthless and useless without a governor?

Ghosts are all over Imo state chasing everything and everyone out because the state is cursed.

Okorocha has been hit by one of ghosts for making imo state useless and hopeless..lol

ROYALD:
Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council by SunFlow(m): 1:18am

The south-east zonal coordinator of Consumer Protection Council led and headed by Mrs Ngozika Obidike has impounded 69 and half crates of expired Guinness Alcoholic drinks from a warehouse located at Awka-Ofemmili, Awka North LGA of Anambra State, allegedly belonging to a major distributor to Guinness Nigeria Plc.

Mrs Ngozika Obidike who made this known to newsmen in Awka, said the seizure was made following complaints by residents of the area, about possible food poisoning after consuming, Guinness Africa Special Alcoholic drinks allegedly purchased from the distributor.

According to her, “the complainant, Mr Ikechukwu Nnajidenma and his friends experienced severe purging and vomiting which made them to look at the bottles and found out that the drinks had expired. Immediately, we visited the warehouse with policemen, and discovered that 69 and half cartons of the Guinness drink have all expired. We (CPC) quickly took custody of them.”

Mrs Obidike who stated that the CPC has commenced investigations to ascertain the actual source of the expired products being sold to unsuspecting members of the public, also advised people to be mindful of the expiry dates on processed foods and drinks before consuming them.

The south-east coordinator of Consumer Protection Council further disclosed that the ceased items alongside other expired and unwholesome consumable products in the custody of the council would be destroyed publicly in line with the mandate of the council. “our job is to eliminate hazardous products from the market and address consumer’s Complaints amicably through investigation, mediation and conciliation. We shall destroy this drinks as well, because that is our mandate”. Correspondent reports that the expiry date on the label of the ceased Guinness products was 14th May 2016, while there were still being sold to the public as at 30th May, when the CPC raided the warehouse and impounded the products.

source: http://xtrimlaughs.com/2016/08/consumer-protection-council-impounds-expired-guinness-products-anambra/
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by Doug07034780891(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Douglas Nwachukwu, Okoroawusa is now a mad man...I think you should be weeping than jumping from thread to thread like someone that a ghost is chasing around cheesy

Imo state is cursed!

[s]
ROYALD:
Douglas Nwachukwu CHINO YOU an apparition of a dead person
Douglas Nwachukwu aka ROYALD , are you not ashamed that anambra state is worthless and useless without a governor?

Ghosts and kidnappers are all over anambra state chasing everything and everyone out because the state is cursed.

Obiano has been hit by an apparition of a dead person for making anambra state useless and hopeless..lol oh!
[/s]

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Diagnosed Of Schizophrenia, Flown To India For Treatment by tigerclaws: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fawklicant:

You have time to respond to someone who is only as important as a rectal maggot. Utterly useless.
cc
omenka

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Designers Launched #dot-in-a-circle T-shirt (onye Dot) / Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.