Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. (3123 Views)

President Buhari Receives Emefiele, CBN Governor In Aso Rock / Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman / Edo State Governor We Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. by kgr8mike(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Ok
Re: CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. by Wyttcat: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Hehehe! 'Ta-she-re' and 'Adire' This man is completely Yorubanized.

Anyway, the write up is an unwatered down home truth and a wake-up call for all.

But, Is Nigeria construction industry ready to stop companies like Hilton from bringing their economy hotels that cost less than $5m to build from making in-road to Nigeria? These hotels are a money spinner to target the locals not some foreign business travellers. Is it safe to trust builders in Nigeria with one of these hotels instead of going franchise with Hampton inn?

Nigeria really need to step up and provide stiff competition for all these foreign businesses. I still don't know why we can'tt have Nigerian owned shoprite store equivalents with the supply chains to go with them.
Re: CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. by Day169: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2016
.."nutritious food" for "deep thought"!
Re: CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. by jpphilips(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
explorer250:
see them na the cones wrecked our economy finish.

Was it not awolowo that suggested the indigenization decree to gowon after the war so as to taunt igbos and remove igbos economic influence in the country seeing that we cant purchase any company with 20 pounds? THE CONES CANT MANAGE ANYTHING. COMPARE JONATHANS ECONOMY RAN BY IGBOS AND BUHARIS ECONOMY RAN BY THE CONES AND SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!

THE CONES CANNEVER BE A WORTHY REPLACEMENT TO THE ECONOMIC PROWESS OF IGBOS. SO BUBU BE WISE AND DO THE NEEDFUL?

What kinda birth defect raised a subhuman with this unimaginable low IQ? im curious how you cross a major highway.
Re: CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. by Iceberg3: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
KINGwax007:
Watch the ugu Republicans rip you apart with senseless and illogical assertions..

segefx, tell me, can I share this in my blog?

I may need your social media username(s) as reference.

Thank u

the NBDH blog lols
grin

1 Like

Re: CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. by adconline(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Abagworo:

Saudi Arabian economy has more issues than Nigeria today. That explains why we should appreciate the reduced impact of the oil crash on Nigeria which has far more natural problems than Saudi Arabia.
Another fallacy. Saudi has about $600bn in foreign reserves?
Saudi Aramco has oil assets in $trillions. What are ur paremeters??
Re: CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. by KINGwax007(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Iceberg3:

the NBDH blog lols
grin
stop stalking me, dude. Okay?

By the way, you're right, my certificate is NEPA BILL..

how abt that? wink do I get some peace from being mentioned on every thread by a slowpoke?
Re: CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. by Iceberg3: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
KINGwax007:
buhari's favorite NBDH lols

1 Like

Re: CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. by Iceberg3: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2016
KINGwax007:
Watch the ugu Republicans rip you apart with senseless and illogical assertions..

segefx, tell me, can I share this in my blog?

I may need your social media username(s) as reference.

senseless illogical assertions indeed,their reasoning have been SPLITTED,yu know,makes them churn out stuff only a certified NBDH is capable of..
L

o

l

ss
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money / To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 / Ghana Overtakes Nigeria In Foreign Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.