Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Importance Of Using A Good And Quality Paint - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Importance Of Using A Good And Quality Paint (966 Views)

Importance Of Survey Plan / The Role And Importance Of A Surveyor In Real Estate / Real Estate: The Importance Of Special Interests In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Using A Good And Quality Paint by platinumtt: 12:51am On Aug 22, 2016
I have spent heavily on my building project and now its time to make her beautiful, i'm thinking, what type of paint do i go for to appreciate all i have invested in building? So many things are coming to mind. Do i just want to wear her a cloth to cover her unclothedness? Whats the whole idea of painting? Do i just leave her as she is unappreciated? Whats impression do i want to have each time i see her? Do i like her hot/simple/cute/classy/to be admired by all/ do i just want her irrespective of how she looks?
This is where your choice of paint and product sets in.
The importance of using a good and quality paint cannot be overemphasized.
Being pennywise means buying that paint that gives you assurance of the following

1. High spreading rate: A good and quality paint has a very good coverage even after thinning thereby saving time, money and extra coats.
2. Excellent opacity: This simply means hiding power provided your walls are well screeded.
3. Smootheness: You have a smooth and perfect finish that makes you love her like a new bride.
4. Ambience: The way you dress is the way you will be addressed and you are happy to be associated with her.
5. Satisfaction: You are happy.

Lest i forget, always make use of a professional painter. They apply the product in the most appropriate way.
If you kmow what you want just go for it but if confused, always try to get requisite knowledge so as not to be misguided.
Products like; Dulux
Berger
Sherwin williams
Sandtex and crown
Meyer etc
When you make her beautiful,Kings and Queens will come looking.

http://www.naijalandproperties.com/community/building-phases/the-importance-of-using-a-good-and-quality-paint/
Re: The Importance Of Using A Good And Quality Paint by tatdecor: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
for those in Abuja and environs, you can buy your quality paints at company's price at TAT Decor world (Major distributor Dulux paints, Caplux paints, Sandtex paints, Accurate paints and many more); Shop number 3, Kubwa shopping mall, Along ASO Savings drive, Opposite yoruba mosque, Kubwa Abuja.

Tel: 08136917612

tdecorworld@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOT PROMO!!! VIP GARDEN BOYSTOWN IPAJA LAGOS / 5-bedroom Duplex For Sale @ Isheri North for 42m (SOLD) / For Sale a Plot Of Land At Solomade Estate Ikorodu Lagos #6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.