Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos (1645 Views)

See How Sign Out Day Was Like In Federal Polytechnic, Offa Kwara State. / Monthly Local News Competitions And Prize Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 22, 2016
1. How all the class efikos sit in front during speech and prize giving day:

Let’s do this.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

http://zikoko.com/list/speech-and-prize-giving-day/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 22, 2016
2. Those unbothered students that only came for free drinks and food:

Where is the meatpie, biko?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 22, 2016
3. You, when just one student is collecting all the gifts for your set:

Who is this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 22, 2016
4. How the students that get called out for best in Maths and English walk out:

WINNING!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 22, 2016
5. All your classmates, when the class olodo’s name gets called:

Say what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2016
6. How your mother looks at you when it’s almost over and they still haven’t called your name:

See your life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 22, 2016
7. When your father comes with all his friends and you haven’t won anything.

Hay God!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 22, 2016
8. When your friend that always stabs class with you gets called out and you’re still empty-handed.

WOW! So it’s like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 22, 2016
9. When your mates are getting called out for ‘best in Physics’ and you hear your name for ‘best in Yoruba’.

To use and do what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 22, 2016
10. When the efikos open their prizes in front of you and you’re just seeing water bottles.

See nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 22, 2016
11. You, when the class oversabi’s name doesn’t get called out.

OUCH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 22, 2016
12. How you leave the speech and prize giving day empty-handed:

It can pain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by jubrealguy(m): 2:03am On Aug 22, 2016
I can relate to all grin grin grin

lalasticlala
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Kenneth205(m): 2:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Booked grin
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by vizkiz: 2:25am On Aug 22, 2016
grin
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by SmellingAnus(m): 2:44am On Aug 22, 2016
This Land is obviously not for sale
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by druxy(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2016
grin....a good laugh for the morning. .oshey op
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by EniHolar(f): 6:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Lemme add mine.

How you react when you finally hear your surname...

...but you're not the only one using that surname and the other person's name is called.

1 Like

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2016
ehn hen.... lol grin
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Smellymouth: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2016
When it's almost over and they haven't called your name for any award, you'll be like==>

Hey God, Epp Me, Even if Dem give me Best Late Comer, I won't mind..Biko Edakun..

The face your dad makes when at the end of the day, you didn't get any award ==>

Okpa ntecha!!!Otanjele mgbochie!!!!Onomatopia!!

How you act when you are heading back home to the house with your dad ==>

Hey God,Just take a look at my laive.. Even Nkechi when I dey write love letters give collect award..

On arrival home, your mom has prepared chicken stew and rice for you but was shocked to see NO award..

She will be like ==>

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by eitsei(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2016
This is really funny.. grin grin
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Smellymouth: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2016
I can relate well to NO 2 grin cheesy

Those days wetin consern us with best students? Just tell us say we pass.. Shey na cane? We go chop am for house.. But we must first devour the meat pies and free drinks at the school.. grin
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by MidasTouche01(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Rotfl!!!

Na number 11 dey always sweet me pass..
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by AyamConfidence(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2016
what your father use to conclude his speech to you after you don't win anything

1 Like

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by AyamConfidence(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2016
SmellingAnus:
This Land is obviously not for sale
oya you have to give it up.... I don show

1 Share

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by AyamConfidence(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2016
when you win nothing and you jam that small boy you use to bully and he has won like 2 prizes... how he looks at you

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by AyamConfidence(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
when your brother asks you "how many prizes did you win" but you bagged nothing

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by AyamConfidence(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
and then next prize giving day comes and you know you will still win nothing

cc lalasticlala

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Lsofdk(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2016
lol, i can relate to most grin grin
lalasticlala oya food don show
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Lsofdk(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2016
lol, i can relate to most grin grin
lalasticlala oya food don show
Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by IamLEGEND1: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2016
when dem give your padi best overall student while you never collect even best in agric. You just sit there trying to downplay ur sorrow

Re: How Speech And Prize Giving Day Was For All The Non-efikos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
I remember those days... my primary school has a tradition of giving prices for the 1st - 4th position. I used to came 5th No price! lol. I had a determination that I must collect a price before I pass out. My determination was to go one better, 4th position next term so I'd receive a price.

Next term end of the year party is here, Wow I came 4th! mission accomplished! when it's price giving time, prices were given to only 1st - 3rd. I miss out! Ever since then I aim higher even if it's unrealistic!

Lesson learnt: Strive to become the best not one of the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Neco Gce Certificate (external) / The State Of Government Technical College, Osogbo. -(PHOTOS) / I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.