Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) (3752 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) / Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS) / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 3:21am On Aug 22, 2016
I posted sometime ago for anyone interested in buying my solidtrustpay and this nairalander contacted me and we chatted. To cut the story short I agreed to send him the funds based on the fact that he sounded like a resposible married man. But instead he refused to send back my funds or send me naira equivalent which i needed to send to my mother.
Since he has decided to mess up, i have decided to expose him here on Nairaland and if you are the person reading this just know I havent even started your pic is already with the Police. By the time I am done tracking you, you go dey wonder whether na only $10 cause this one...Cos it is not about the money but about who I needed to send it to.

His number was 0703 388 4206 before it was switched off
The email I sent the funds to were (kenobikrukru04@gmail.com)

Read our full chat below guys....And beware of thieves who come as nairalanders.

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 3:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Part 2

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 3:23am On Aug 22, 2016

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by smellingmenses: 3:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Not nice at all...

If need be he can be effectively tracked down. I don't like fraudulent people at all.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 3:30am On Aug 22, 2016
smellingmenses:
Not nice at all...

If need be he can be effectively tracked down. I don't like fraudulent people at all.

Its not fair na....I gave him out of a good heart and this is how he repays
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 3:31am On Aug 22, 2016

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 3:31am On Aug 22, 2016
more

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 3:32am On Aug 22, 2016

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by DUNKA(m): 3:32am On Aug 22, 2016
Wow Sorry my guy but you asked for it. sad

Thank God it is not a large amount but should be careful with sending money online without knowing who you are dealing with.

Is he on Nairaland ?
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by smellingmenses: 3:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Supnaija:

Its not fair na....I gave him out of a good heart and this is how he repays
Don't you know his name?
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by thesicilian: 3:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Sorry bro. I'll encourage you to find another money for your mother for now. This guy is obviously a scam.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Juxtified(m): 4:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Sorry bro. Its very hard to do business with Nigerians online. Which is even becoming more worrisome nowadays since most businesses have to be done online. I am currently in the process of buying a new domain name and hosting because the Nairalander I sent 8k to get me one for over a month now has been telling me one story or the other
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by joe4real12: 4:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Report him to EFCC. He can be traced through his account. He could as well use a friend's account. Whatever the case, EFCC can trace him. We need to arrest him to protect other potential victims.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by chydii(f): 4:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Nigga don enter one chance
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by xedyl(m): 4:54am On Aug 22, 2016
He's just smarter than you.... Be more careful next time

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by latuntop(m): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2016
lol this is serious ooo, I don't want to blame devil again for this because he may vex and say he knows nothing about it. who shud we blame here?
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by COURVOISier(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Supnaija:
I posted sometime ago for anyone interested in buying my solidtrustpay and this nairalander contacted me and we chatted. To cut the story short I agreed to send him the funds based on the fact that he sounded like a resposible married man. But instead he refused to send back my funds or send me naira equivalent which i needed to send to my mother.
Since he has decided to mess up, i have decided to expose him here on Nairaland and if you are the person reading this just know I havent even started your pic is already with the Police. By the time I am done tracking you, you go dey wonder whether na only $10 cause this one...Cos it is not about the money but about who I needed to send it to.

His number was 0703 388 4206 before it was switched off
The email I sent the funds to were (kenobikrukru04@gmail.com)

Read our full chat below guys....And beware of thieves who come as nairalanders.
PM bro
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by okirewaju(f): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Can't you report him to the solid trust management so his account can be blacklisted?

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Scammers are everywhere. I called a guy that wanted to sell a phone on jiji.com recently because the price of the phone was ridiculously cheap(scammer). Only for him to tell me to call him back cos he was in church.

So I called back hours later and he said he has an iPhone 6s for sale for 45k and I should come to badagry. I couldn't stop laughing
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by murphyrichy(m): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2016
@Op, what's the nigga's username on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2016
OP simply contact Solid Pay and tell them the transaction was fraudulent as you cannot recognize it. I am sure you will get the money back and his account closed.

PayPal does that and I have used that method to recover over £1000 before
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Buffer(f): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2016
xedyl:
He's just smarter than you.... Be more careful next time
And people will be complaining why PayPal doesn't recognize Nigeria, online business is based on trust and competence.

If a grown man is not ashamed of taking someone's money (even $5) without delivering on his word , then it is really pathetic for you to call that smartness

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Oldlayez: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok, what's his username?
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by abdulhadi101(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Mod should move this to front page, Please, something should be done abt this...
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by umar745(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2016
OP drop his number here so everybody here can lay a life changing curse on him
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Ewizard(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Too bad
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Ewizard(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2016
umar745:

grin grin grin
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2016
COURVOISier:

PM bro

What is PM
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2016
umar745:

His number is on the post but its not going thru
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2016
DUNKA:

Thank God it is not a large amount but should be careful with sending money online without knowing who you are dealing with.

Is he on Nairaland ?

I took the risk because its something I can recoup from
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2016
DUNKA:

Is he on Nairaland ?

Yea he should be. How else could he have seen my post
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2016
okirewaju:
Can't you report him to the solid trust management so his account can be blacklisted?

I might try that out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, 25, Bites Off Lady’s Nipple & Swallows It During Fight Over S*x / Black Girl Singlehandedly Beats 3 White Girls In Public Fight / Nigerian Lady Caught And Stripped N*ked After She Stole Biscuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.