Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) (3753 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) / Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS) / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Supnaija(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
1stCitizen:
OP simply contact Solid Pay and tell them the transaction was fraudulent as you cannot recognize it. I am sure you will get the money back and his account closed.

PayPal does that and I have used that method to recover over £1000 before

I will try that now, Thank you for the information
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by MrOlai: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm! Naija!
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by smellingmenses: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Supnaija:

His number is on the post but its not going thru
Just drop it we will find him out
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by kayworld2(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Just scammed with $50 by this same Man. Please what can i do?
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Chikpat(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Something z definitely wrong wt som ppl. He z biga dan $10 scam and yet, went ahead and did it... at d mercy of a sick, innocent woman.

Mtcheww

wicked contri ppl.
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Durbaubal682: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
kayworld2:

What is his username?
Re: This Man Is A Thief - Watch Out For Him (Pics) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2016
kayworld2:
Wish you, the OP and other well meaning nairalanders can take this case up. Report to relevant authorities; SARS, CIB Anti Robbery or EFCC. If you are interested I can help with the CIB. Any where the idiot is in Nigeria, he will be picked wahalahi and made to face the wrath of the law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught And Stripped N*ked After She Stole Biscuit / Fight In Oshodi Today / Do You Know The Difference Between EFCC And ICPC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.