Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Was Once Rejected Because Of My Dark Skin – Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Once Rejected Because Of My Dark Skin – Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals (1381 Views)

Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out / Vera Sidika Aborted Our Baby - OriYomi Johnson Reveals Messy Details / Fans Complain About Sean Tizzle's Dark Skin [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once Rejected Because Of My Dark Skin – Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Many want to ‘enjoy’ the life Mercy Johnson has today, but they are not ready to pass through 25% of what this lady passed through before she got to where she is today.
Since her foray into the film industry, Mercy Johnson has enjoyed a love-hate relationship with some fans, but the actress says that she is unfazed by all the negativities that have been thrown at her.
The Nation’s Ovwe Medeme caught up with her at the announcing of a new movie -From Freetown – and the bubbly lady dishes on her career, marriage and others.
You just returned from a vacation. How was it?
The vacation was awesome. It was just about taking time out with the s*xiest man alive.
What were some of the fun things you did during the vacation?
We spent a lot of time together. Having 3 kids in three years, everything was just fun, it is awesome. But in marriage, you need to take time out to really talk, laugh and just be free. That was what the vacation was about.
You have barely returned and you have started working. Why is that?
It’s not about the cash like people would think. I am a person who knows how to combine marriage, kids and my work together. I’ve done that successfully for the last five years. My kids are on holiday now, so this is actually the best time for me to work before they get back to school. Whenever they resume school, I seldom shoot. I only have to shoot in Lagos and it has to be with a very flexible timing. When they were on holidays, we took a break to the US, we got back, got the house arranged and now I’m back to work.

Click to continue reading
http://seganaija.com/2016/08/22/i-was-once-rejected-because-of-my-dark-skin-actress-mercy-johnson-reveals/
Re: I Was Once Rejected Because Of My Dark Skin – Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals by makydebbie(f): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2016
black is beautiful we rock mehncheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Once Rejected Because Of My Dark Skin – Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals by charijee(f): 6:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Post the complete gist here.....can't afford T-fare to your blog

1 Like

Re: I Was Once Rejected Because Of My Dark Skin – Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals by Jimi23(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Is that why she is bleaching now?

1 Like

Re: I Was Once Rejected Because Of My Dark Skin – Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals by MrCork: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
segabio66:
Many want to ‘enjoy’ the life Mercy Johnson has today, but they are not ready to pass through 25% of what this lady passed through before she got to where she is today.
Since her foray into the film industry, Mercy Johnson has enjoyed a love-hate relationship with some fans, but the actress says that she is unfazed by all the negativities that have been thrown at her.
The Nation’s Ovwe Medeme caught up with her at the announcing of a new movie -From Freetown – and the bubbly lady dishes on her career, marriage and others.
You just returned from a vacation. How was it?
The vacation was awesome. It was just about taking time out with the s*xiest man alive.
What were some of the fun things you did during the vacation?
We spent a lot of time together. Having 3 kids in three years, everything was just fun, it is awesome. But in marriage, you need to take time out to really talk, laugh and just be free. That was what the vacation was about.
You have barely returned and you have started working. Why is that?
It’s not about the cash like people would think. I am a person who knows how to combine marriage, kids and my work together. I’ve done that successfully for the last five years. My kids are on holiday now, so this is actually the best time for me to work before they get back to school. Whenever they resume school, I seldom shoot. I only have to shoot in Lagos and it has to be with a very flexible timing. When they were on holidays, we took a break to the US, we got back, got the house arranged and now I’m back to work.

Click to continue reading
http://seganaija.com/2016/08/22/i-was-once-rejected-because-of-my-dark-skin-actress-mercy-johnson-reveals/

..so?..cant u bleach? angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Sings Better: Reekado Banks, Lil Kesh, Korede Bello Or Kiss Daniel / Football Star Obafemi Martins Acquires N200million Yacht As Birthday Gift / Faces Of The Men Arrested In Connection With Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.