Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Jigawa Government Releases N280m For 2016 Hajj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Government Releases N280m For 2016 Hajj (399 Views)

Buhari's Minister Buys N280m Property In Abuja, Says He Took A Loan From Bank.. / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Government Releases N280m For 2016 Hajj by flyingsnail(f): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Gov. Muhammad Badaru of Jigawa, on Saturday, said he had released the sum of N280 million for the 2016 hajj operation.

Badaru made this disclosure to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) after the departure of some intending pilgrims from the state at Dutse

International Airport to Saudi Arabia.'

He explained that the money would be used for the feeding of the pilgrims and other contingencies during the hajj in the holy land.

According to him, the same amount was approved and released for the expenditure of 2015 pilgrimage.

The State Government has done everything possible to take care of our pilgrims and make them comfortable in the holy land,” he said.

The governor said that the pilgrims had been advised to abide by the rules set out by the Hajj Commission, adding that this was why their screening was thorough.

NAN reports that no fewer than 2, 369 intending pilgrims from the state are expected to perform this year’s hajj. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/21/jigawa-government-releases-n280m-2016-hajj-operation/

Re: Jigawa Government Releases N280m For 2016 Hajj by bukifemi1: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Why not use the money on schools or development of your state

Take a look of Jigawa schools in your state.

embarassed

Re: Jigawa Government Releases N280m For 2016 Hajj by bukifemi1: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Jigawa Government Releases N280m For 2016 Hajj by sarrki(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Misplaced priority

Empower people

Among the five pillars it's not compulsory
Re: Jigawa Government Releases N280m For 2016 Hajj by Blue3k(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jigawa state has no direction. Last year the went out there way to approve money for construction of 90 mosques.
Re: Jigawa Government Releases N280m For 2016 Hajj by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Oh gush !!!

Northern elites have used religion to enslave their youths and found it difficult to introduce them to western education which their biological children enjoys in best schools abroad

later the teaming youths that have rendered unemployable will be recruited by boko haram with the promise of #200 to cause havoc

Northerners pls empower your youths economically and terrorism will reduce to barest minimum

anyway, in as much as boko haram restrict their operations within your territories why should I border my self...lolz what am I even saying self

(1) (Reply)

NBA President Strikes Back, Urges The EFCC To Apologise To All Lawyers / The Anatomy Of "Whailer". / My Father Was Jailed For Refusing To Send Me To School – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.