Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Want To Join Another Bank! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Join Another Bank! (1878 Views)

Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These / Diamond Bank To Merge With Another Bank? / My Friend From Another Bank Wants Me To Give Out His Debtor's A/c Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join Another Bank! by Ziggyjoel(f): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
I work in one of these banks, as an ET, with established agreements, but I have fulfilled my own side of the bargain, but my employer seems not to feel my pains, after more than 6 months the contract has elapsed. All the sermon is just 'status quo'. Please I wish to join another bank, and I wish this is easy, with the help of dear fellow nairalanders.
How well does it sound that after two years in the sector, your salary cannot pay ur rent? Bankers will understand better. Please, help me o!
Please help o. I am an operator, had 2.1, BSC.
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by Finecat(m): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ziggyjoel:

I work in one of these banks, as an ET, with established agreements, but I have fulfilled my own side of the bargain, but my employer seems not to feel my pains, after more than 6 months the contract has elapsed. All the sermon is just 'status quo'. Please I wish to join another bank, and I wish this is easy, with the help of dear fellow nairalanders.
How well does it sound that after two years in the sector, your salary cannot pay your rent? Bankers will understand better. Please, help me o!
Please help o. I am an operator, had 2.1, BSC.

Another bank? What bank do you work for now? what makes you think another bank will make things better? you may be going from frying pan to fire. Most banks are planning to downsize and are looking for the best way to do it. Some bank didnt even pay for the month of August. You better manage that bank pending the time you leave the useless sector.
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by Ziggyjoel(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
winkThanks finecat. u made good point. the sector is shit. its just dat one has to try. my late brother used to say:
''the best angle to tackle a difficult situation is the try-angle.''
just wanna try. am sure there are greener pastures, not necessarily d sector, where u will be overused and underpaid!
thanks d. ciao grin
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by okoji: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2009
ziggyjoel,im guessing ur working with "in your best Interest" wink.anywaiz it might be a little difficult 4 u 2 move since ur an operator but identify where u want 2 work,find out where d hr office is,go there and ask 2 see the head of hr.make sure u go with your c.v and ensure ur looking good.thats how i moved anyway.hope it works 4 u.
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by infoweb(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2009
[ziggyjoel,im guessing your working with "in your best Interest" .anywaiz it might be a little difficult 4 u 2 move since your an operator but identify where u want 2 work,find out where d hr office is,go there and ask 2 see the head of hr.make sure u go with your c.v and ensure your looking good.thats how i moved anyway.hope it works 4 u.][quote][/quote]

Yes, I sense this guy is working with 'In your best interest"
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by REALTRUTH1: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2009
infoweb:

[ziggyjoel,im guessing your working with "in your best Interest" .anywaiz it might be a little difficult 4 u 2 move since your an operator but identify where u want 2 work,find out where d hr office is,go there and ask 2 see the head of hr.make sure u go with your c.v and ensure your looking good.thats how i moved anyway.hope it works 4 u.]

Yes, I sense this buy is working with 'In your best interest"
Please I need to know ooo,,,,,,,,,,,which one is "In your best Interest" ?? na which bank be that oooo??
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by ayobase(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2009
Just pray join with any piece of advice given

Nigeria Is Blessed.
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by Nezan(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2009
Which way Naija?
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by ud4u: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
Joining another bank when the industry is crashing, why not wait a while for things to normalize. Sorry is just an advice which can be taken or overlooked.
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by okamal(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
No doubt ur wrkin wth 'in your best interest'.if u realy want to move to other bank just walk in to hr and present ur self.one of my friends had similar situation but thats wht he did.he went to the bank hr unit wen he took two weeks leave.very surprising, he was called to that bank the follwing week wth 'SEA' COS OF HIS WEALTHY EXPERIENCE.my guy is a big boy now grin grin grin.i hope this will wrk for u as well.if realy you are from 'in your best interest' u will definatly get better offer from other banks.i blvu understand wht am talking about.good luck
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by badboym: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
I fink you should just shut the Bleep up.I know of someone who's got what you got and is an Okada rider.He's doing his thing and hoping for brighter days not crying everywhere looking for help.Sort it out yourself.I hate sorry asses like you.People who have worser predicaments tend to work hard . You should do too.
NONSENSE
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by Finecat(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

Please I need to know ooo,,,,,,,,,,,which one is "In your best Interest" ?? na which bank be that oooo??

He works at Zenith Bank. their logo is "in your best interest".
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by totorimi: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
it cant be 'in your best interest' I suspect it is 'experience peace' I heard they didnt pay last August Salary
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by Fire007: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
Finecat, which bank didnt even pay for the month of August?
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by ozymes: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
why are u beefing the guy? because he has 2.1? pls pls learn to appreciate good things
Re: I Want To Join Another Bank! by Ziggyjoel(f): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
I am extremely grateful for all your contributions. And thank you for all guessings, both rightful and wrongful guessings. You all made a hell lot of senses. I ts just that whenever I look at the entire situation, my judgemental ability becomes distorted by my physical and infrastructural rehabilitative measures!
But thank you all. I think all you have said are 'in my best interest' cry
But like Tupac said, 'tomorrow, I see change, '
Maybe the good days will come back, maybe freedom will soon return to the land of the Libertines,
But in the meantime while we wait, every bit of info may save a life.
Once again, I thank all y'all, grin

(1) (Reply)

Careers In Human Geography / Hot And Interesting Project Topics On "Political Science". / Tell Me, What Are The Options For A Quick Career To Get Money Right Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.