Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) (53982 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by stane007: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2016
A Ghanaian lady's wedding picture is trending online after someone revealed she refused to wear makeup for her big day. Ladies, can you do this?

Meanwhile, trust Nigerians to enter the conversation and make it go west. lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/ghanaian-bride-refuses-to-wear-makeup.html

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridguy(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Natural beauty ti take over. Aminat508 note this, on our wedding day no make up oooooo grin

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by mercichoco(f): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Is she a deeper life member? Btw she still look good

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by MUVA(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Its not new. Deeper Lifers have been rocking it since time immemorial grin

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 22, 2016
True beauty! unlike some ladies that will Use all the mary Kay and pancakes them but still end up looking "super-ugly"

If you are Ugly u are Ugly Destiny can't be changed tongue

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2016
True Beauty!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by ikbnice(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2016
And she looks beautiful. Many girls, despite heavy makeups still look like golliwog. Nothing transcends the natural beauty.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2016
She isn't wearing any make up on so her face looks just like Skin. This is a classic miracle of the 21st century.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Slimflame(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2016
She luk gud kwa

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2016
stane007:
A Ghanaian lady's wedding picture is trending online after someone revealed she refused to wear [b]makeup[/b[ for her big day. Ladies, can you do this?
Meanwhile, trust Nigerians to enter the conversation and make it go west. lol
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/ghanaian-bride-refuses-to-wear-makeup.html

Excessive makeup. I can see traces of faint lipstick.

Still, this is very nice. I'll prefer my bride looks like this to looking like a doll used to test makeups

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Hillzy(m): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2016
She looks ok to me

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by blithe2nice(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2016
African beauty,asumputa......I gat a song that I wanna to do and its all about true African beauty. I dedicate it to that lady and all real nairaland ladies in d hux......And I need a manager plz...any available?

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2016
That's exactly what I'm gonna do...

Take note future husband.. wink

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
That's exactly what I'm gonna do...

Take note future husband.. wink

Noted I hope we share the same hobbies. My hobbies is washing ball, catching fun, fearing God, going to night vigil. You can contact me kn whatapp, facebook.

I'm also on pinging undecided

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Noted wink
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2016
This qot me Rotflmao....... grin

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by jashar(f): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2016
She is naturally pretty. She looks good.

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by jashar(f): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2016
ikbnice:
And she looks beautiful. Many girls, despite heavy makeups still look like golliwog. Nothing transcends the natural beauty.

'golliwog'? shocked

I sense an Enid Blyton childhood. grin grin cheesy

Amelia Jane...

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm. Abeg o. No No for me.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by ojay2053(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Wow! She look beautiful without make up, who make up epp sef undecided

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Girl360(f): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Honestly, I don't think I can do this.gringrin
Come on, it's my big day.
But she's pretty though...

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Aminat508(f): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Natural beauty ti take over. Aminat508 note this, on our wedding day no make up oooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2016
She looks like she just got out of bed.

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2016
She's ok

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by duduade: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:
Is she a deeper life member? Btw she still look good

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2016
And how does make up help marriage?

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2016
grinI no go apply make up again.......she's beautiful!

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Mrbigman2: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2016
This very act is like an abomination in my country

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Dandeson1(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by dhardline(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2016
She's beautiful.I give it to her.

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by veekid(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2016
This can't happen in Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by henrydadon(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Still beautiful

But I won't be surprised if she a deeper life member

Pastor kumuyi will like this grin grin

Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle / Lady In Skirt Plays Groomsman Role At A Wedding (pics) / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos)