Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) (54277 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by just2okworld(f): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok

She's cool
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by HMZi: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Which kind fine gal b dis? Even in the morning she go turn up lyk dis o! . . Oluwa position me one abeg!
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
madridguy:
Natural beauty ti take over. Aminat508 note this, on our wedding day no make up oooooo grin
[/s]
pervert
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
Mfm, deeper life, Assemblies, Lords choosen etc all don't wear makeup, so it's not new

Some members do but dey mke it vry light

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Mitope(f): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2016
stane007:
A Ghanaian lady's wedding picture is trending online after someone revealed she refused to wear makeup for her big day. Ladies, can you do this?

Meanwhile, trust Nigerians to enter the conversation and make it go west. lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/ghanaian-bride-refuses-to-wear-makeup.html

Funny she's not a Ghanaian she's a Nigerian and she's a member of my church. We were surprised to see her like that on her wedding day though she is the type that doesn't make up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Okaakoko(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2016
this is my type of lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Timba24(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Hmmm. Abeg o. No No for me.
y dat. Aint u nt beautiful without using make up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by sokera: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2016
She is naturalIy beautiful
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Natural beauty ti take over. Aminat508 note this, on our wedding day no make up oooooo grin
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Queenoma(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2016
She is still pretty kiss
Black is beautiful
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Dinobi77: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2016
She's cool n natural. Not baby doll faced.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Timba24(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Mitope:

Funny she's not a Ghanaian she's a Nigerian and she's a member of my church. We were surprised to see her like that on her wedding day though she is the type that doesn't make up
lyk sewiosly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Hmmm. Abeg o. No No for me.
If your husband decides otherwise nko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Queenoma:
She is still pretty kiss
Black is beautiful
cheap and affordable bleaching cream here. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Dinobi77: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Theres this neighbor of mine who married about 3yrs ago who refused her from making up on the wedding day. His mum insisted that the bride should wear some jewelries, the guy refused saying he was gonna call off the wedding if his wife should wear make ups. He had his way. They r off the Anglican Communion.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by AlPeter: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Girl360:
Honestly, I don't think I can do this.gringrin

Come on, it's my big day.

But she's pretty though...
of course you can't, you wan make pastor confuse?
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Rmukoro(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Lovely! Beautiful!!
Ladies, hope you are watching oooo....smiles
"Make-ups" not compulsory/must on ur wedding day o!

stane007:
A Ghanaian lady's wedding picture is trending online after someone revealed she refused to wear makeup for her big day. Ladies, can you do this?

Meanwhile, trust Nigerians to enter the conversation and make it go west. lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/ghanaian-bride-refuses-to-wear-makeup.html
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
adedayourt:

Some members do but dey mke it vry light
which one?,deeper life?or Lords choosen?
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
which one?,deeper life?or Lords choosen?

All.

But get mi, I said "some" of the memmbers
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by AlPeter: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
satowind:
for her mind now she is decent. When see see dat wedding pic 10yrs from now her body go tell her. Fake pastors deceiving followers
dude your bitterness is epic, wetin concern pastor for this yarn.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2016
adedayourt:

All.

But get mi, I said "some" of the memmbers
hehehehe, I don't know about others but I can assure you that deeper life will not allow you into the church on your wedding day if you try it
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by kenx1(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Dats my kinda dream girl.. kiss
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Plan B must surface naa grin

ajepako:

No be Zahra Buhari again tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridguy(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Twale my inlaw grin longest time, where have you been?

Omotayor123:
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by cutechi(f): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Team natural.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
hehehehe, I don't know about others but I can assure you that deeper life will not allow you into the church on your wedding day if you try it

Well I cnt really say bout wedding days but usual services ND fellowships dey do mild facial paintings
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Apoztl3(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:
Is she a deeper life member? Btw she still look good
Atleast the husband go see her "real face"
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by haibe(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
they will. So long its light. Even pastor kumuyis son wife wore a light make up on their wedding day
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by cho25bc(f): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2016
She looks okay but her face looks stressed. She must be a deeper lifer becos no be only make up she no use,she no even wear jewelries sef. At least a small dab of brown powder wld av added brightness 2 her face. But it's gud 2 be unique. HML 2 her
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nathkem01(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2016
She don't even take her bath sef...smelling.......
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Caseless: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Excessive makeup. I can see traces of faint lipstick.

Still, this is very nice. I'll prefer my bride looks like this to looking like a doll used to test makeups
Nawa ! Which trace of light lipstick again? Is that also part of make-up? Maybe it's a lipgloss and not a lipstick.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
henrydadon:
Still beautiful

But I won't be surprised if she a deeper life member

Pastor kumuyi will like this grin grin
Lol, nah I don't think she is a deeper life member because her wedding dress is armless and if you have ever gone for a deeper life wedding, their gown nor be here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.