Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Am Confused - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Confused (448 Views)

Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” / Am Confused / Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused by emans(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
i met a girl few month ago,d relationship was meant to be a game but suprisingly we both became too commited.the girl is engaged to another man which i know initially but never care to know the level of the engagement.now we are madly in luv but the girl is telling me that she didnt think that our relationship will lead to marriage cos her parent has known the other guy.now i told the girl i want to quit but each time shes refusing, pls advice me i dont have any other girl
Re: Am Confused by CrazyMan(m): 1:34am On Sep 30, 2009
If she's engaged as you said, then it would be best for you to let go and look for another girl. There are millions of single girls out there; make your choice and live a happy life with her.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Gal Of 18 Years For Serious Relationship / Seeking A Suger Mummy / Female buddies wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.