Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent (2397 Views)

The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by vosquare: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2016
I subscribed for the night plan this morning,i mean 12.08am,d money was deducted but I didn't use up to 20mb. I was still opening pages to download when I realized my modem was reading 0.0kb which means no more subscription. Call 141,it was just disconnecting after their football sh|t. This is not the first time. I've been using this plan for long. Last week I recharged 200 naira,since it can be rolled over , I decided to take a step of recharging 200 and subscribe 4 times. I think that should be 6gb...mehn my money was deducted and I was able to use only 1.4gb

Airtel should please be reliable on this subscription.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by druxy(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2016
all these complains sef.....won't it be better to just stick to mtn night plansad
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
funny enough i have never hard issues with the airtel plan undecided . And mind you if you subscribe 4times without exhausting each 1.5gb before doing anoda oyo lo wa tongue .

Downloaded Devious maids season 3 and Agents of shield season 1 last night with the plan undecided
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by Emmaway(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
vosquare:
I subscribed for the night plan this morning,i mean 12.08am,d money was deducted but I didn't use up to 20mb. I was still opening pages to download when I realized my modem was reading 0.0kb which means no more subscription. Call 141,it was just disconnecting after their football sh|t. This is not the first time. I've been using this plan for long. Last week I recharged 200 naira,since it can be rolled over , I decided to take a step of recharging 200 and subscribe 4 times. I think that should be 6gb...mehn my money was deducted and I was able to use only 1.4gb

I Laugh when I see this grin

If you want to enjoy the Airtel Trybe 1.5 GB night plan, you have to subscribe for N25 plan for N500 first.. After that go ahead and subscribe for the 1.5GB N50 plan.

This will cost you N75 for 2GB!
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by eflintsone(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
druxy:
all these complains sef.....won't it be better to just stick to mtn night plansad
abi o bro..airtel suffered me too mehn, dey deduct my 25naira nd wont gimme d 500mb..it happened like 5 tyms...drn i switched to mtn nyt..i swear mtn sure pass since i hv bin on it

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by chumakk: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Emmaway:

If you want to enjoy the Airtel Trybe 1.5 GB night plan, you have to subscribe for N25 plan for N500 first.. After that go ahead and subscribe for the 1.5GB N50 plan.

I have never subcribed to the 25 for 500mb since i know of that plan BUT i have never had any issue until last week when they did collect my money and didn't give data three times. The truth is that Airtel is stealing from their customers with this plan and they need to be reported to NCC
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by chumakk: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
druxy:
It is becuase MTN plan is too small and not renewable. My laptop sucks 500mb in mins.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by Kaybaba5(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
chumakk:
It is becuase MTN plan is too small and not renewable. My laptop sucks 500mb in mins.
Mtn not dependable at all my brother cos i remember vividly the last time i subscribed to dis 500mb could u belief dat i was still searching the stuff to download.my mb finished.
My automatic update has drained my mb
I did airtel once to update my z2 to 6.1 i used almost1.4g no problem

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by Emmaway(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
chumakk:
I have never subcribed to the 25 for 500mb since i know of that plan BUT i have never had any issue until last week when they did collect my money and didn't give data three times. The truth is that Airtel is stealing from their customers with this plan and they need to be reported to NCC
Issokay, try your best and report them
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by francis247(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
vosquare:

LMAO! If you like subscribe 20 times, if you don't exhaust one subscription, subsequent ones are meaningless, but unfortunately money will be deducted.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by Engineermbugame(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abeg which code una dey use suscribe d stuff
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by vosquare: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
ihatemods:
funny enough i have never hard issues with the airtel plan undecided . And mind you if you subscribe 4times without exhausting each 1.5gb before doing anoda oyo lo wa tongue .

Downloaded Devious maids season 3 and Agents of shield season 1 last night with the plan undecided
Same here bro... I've never complained about this issue until last week. The shit started last week and I'm not comfortable with it
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by vosquare: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
druxy:
Yea... But it can't be rolled over that's y I'm not using it
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by vosquare: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
francis247:
LMAO! If you like subscribe 20 times, if you don't exhaust one subscription, subsequent ones are meaningless, but unfortunately money will be deducted.
That's bad
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by Daniel2802(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
On 3 occasions I have subbed for the #50 sub yet it didn't work. The first one happened last month but I have been using it without hassle. The second time was about 3 nights ago, I subbed it didn't work. The next night I subbed again it didn't work and I subbed again and it worked. I ended up getting 1.5gb for 100#. Called CC, they weren't helpful.
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by ninovandross(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have also suffrd at the hands of airtel, the first time I tried it, it was working all fine suddenly dem change am for me I wasted 200 just to get 500mb wic lasted for 10 mins, e no go beta for airtel, Me and my guy just collabo 1,250 each run glo 10gig so far sha we dey enjoy am
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by realsammie(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
pls i need the code for mtn night plan
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by MutantMetahuman: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Emmaway:

exactly

Airtel has done that nonsense to me more than 10 times until I lean this method..

25 naira first then 50 naira later. And I only use it when I have something big to download.. Apart from that i stick with MTn for peace of mind.
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by Godwin978(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
ninovandross:
I have also suffrd at the hands of airtel, the first time I tried it, it was working all fine suddenly dem change am for me I wasted 200 just to get 500mb wic lasted for 10 mins, e no go beta for airtel, Me and my guy just collabo 1,250 each run glo 10gig so far sha we dey enjoy am
i ve done it thrice with no headache given. is smoonth. i love àirtel own than mtn because you will use more than what you sub for. but mtn if you are unlucky u wont use upto what they claimed to ve given
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by orobosaro: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Airtel is d biggest scammer of dez century
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by Rick9(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. See my own thread https://www.nairaland.com/3303256/airtel-very-useless-network thunder will fire Airtel trust me.
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by vosquare: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rick9:
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. See my own thread https://www.nairaland.com/3303256/airtel-very-useless-network thunder will fire Airtel trust me.
grin grin
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by elfakkawy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
OP, could I say LIAR!!!
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by vosquare: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
elfakkawy:
OP, could I say LIAR!!!
I care less bro
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by flowjoe: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kaybaba5:

Mtn not dependable at all my brother cos i remember vividly the last time i subscribed to dis 500mb could u belief dat i was still searching the stuff to download.my mb finished.
Re: Airtel Night Plan Is Not Competent by flowjoe: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kaybaba5:

hhaha, hard luck bro
mtn did the same to me too, the first two times 50mb was remaining but they said I've exhausted my data, the other time i had 100mb+ & they said I've used up my data, i checked my speed meter it said 378mb was spent,
so my brother all these networks are fraudulent ib their dealings

(1) (Reply)

Get Sony's Xperia Keyboard On Any Android(pictures) / New System Upgrade Released For Tecno Spark 2 / Huawei P10 For 20k, Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.