Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. (785 Views)

Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate / 5 Anytime Resolutions For Self Improvement! / Watch: Mainstream Sunni Vs Sunni Wahhabi Debate on Shirk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. by KwaraRat: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2016
If you are interested in this debate, kindly PM me an address , phone contacts or email so we can plan where to hold our debate.

I am open to anywhere of your choice for a venue and anytime that maybe convenient for you.

Cheers.

Cc: kabrud
Re: I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2016
.....go ye into the world undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. by KwaraRat: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2016
ModsAreMad:
.....go ye into the world undecided

With a Glock and an extra clip.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. by Myluv1: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
KwaraRat:
If you are interested in this debate, kindly PM me an address , phone contacts or email so we can plan where to hold our debate.

I am open to anywhere of your choice for a venue and anytime that maybe convenient for you.

Cheers.

You better be armed while going on such potentially risky adventure.
Re: I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. by BetaThings: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Myluv1:

You better be armed while going on such potentially risky adventure.
Meeting Muslims is so risky that Christians are ready to pay through their nose to get permanent stay visas to Dubai, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia

Hypocrites

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. by BetaThings: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2016
KwaraRat:

Cheers.

Kam Salem House
Re: I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. by Bash419: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2016
KwaraRat:

Cheers.

Uthmanbashir@rocketmail.com
kogi lokoja
Re: I Am Ready To Debate Any Of You Muslims Live Anywhere Anytime Of Your Choice. by Myluv1: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2016
BetaThings:

Meeting Muslims is so risky that Christians are ready to pay through their nose to get permanent stay visas to Dubai, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia

Hypocrites

Yes my dear. They beg us to come and drill their oil and build their cities in exchange for big money. That is not so risky. But the mission which the Op is embarking on mostly ends catastrophic at least from my experience.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Rulers And Ties With Non-muslim Governments / Different Types Of Muslims We Will Come Across During This Ramadan Fast / Story Of A Man Rising From The Dead – I Died A Hundred Years Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.