Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Don't Underate This!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Underate This!! (490 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Underate This!! by HybridMan: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Sometimes many people pass over opportunities repeatedly without knowing.
Sometimes  they don't believe in that opportunity, some underrate it as a result of their past experiences with other programmes. I have been sharing about GEMS opportunity and many of my subscribers have benefited.

Today I will tell you why you need to take advantage of this.

I want you to get funds to start your business or expand your business. So any platform I know would help you achieve this, I don't mind sharing with you.

The fund to be disbursed has been released but it must be disbursed to the right entrepreneurs otherwise it would be returned.

You see GEMS got £90 million grant and loan of $160 million and I'm not sure if 20% of the fund has been disbursed. If at the end the fund is not disbursed to entrepreneurs, it would be refunded by GEMS to World Bank and DFID.

Many people don't know about this opportunity. GEMS (bigportal.org.ng) is not like other grant opportunities that have deadline. What you need to do is to apply and register on the portal and if your idea meets their requirements, you would be invited for an induction workshop and also get to the 2nd stage.

Now, what is GEMS?
Growth and Employment in States (GEMS) is an employment project supported by Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment (FMTI) and funded by the World Bank and the United Kingdom’s Department for International Development (DFID). The project is aimed at job creation and increased non-oil growth in specific high potential value chain sectors. DFID is providing a grant of £90 million and the World Bank a concessionary loan of $160 million. GEMS will achieve an overall internal rate of return of 48%.

A key target is the creation of at least 100,000 jobs directly in the selected sectors. The program targets at least six economic sectors and aims to support small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).

Summary of project components
Based on a Growth and Employment study, six industries were identified for intervention in order to improve the value chain, create wealth and reduce poverty. The six industries are Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Entertainment, Wholesale and Retail, Construction and Real Estate, Hospitality and Tourism, and Meat and Leather. The project is flexible, and will adapt to market changes and new opportunities for growth potential.

The project can be summarized in three main pillars that together aim to create employment and growth in the non-oil sector. These are:

1) The project will provide for investments to address gaps that prevent key growth centers from expanding and hiring more Nigerians, in particular the young and poor.

2) The project will support Small and Medium Enterprises develop new business models, train the labor force to enable Nigerian businesses to participate more successfully in national and global supply chains, create more value in Nigeria, and employ more Nigerians.

3) The project will improve the business enabling environment so that businesses can grow faster, and become more profitable.

Through GEMS Acceleration Grant many entrepreneurs have been receiving grants. Some of my mentees have received.

What you need to do right now is to go to https://bigportal.org.ng and register if you have not. Many that have registered have been invited for a workshop.

So visit this link now https://bigportal.org.ng

If you want me to write a comprehensive business plan for you in any field or a business proposal, please contact me on Whatsapp/Call :08032298246

We also have the following Bankable Business Proposals

1) Standard Poultry Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
2) Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis
3) Standard Rice Production Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
4) Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
5) Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
6) Standard Bakery& Pastries Business Plan with 3 years financial analysiss
cool Standard Inter and Intra State Transport Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis

Hybrid Business Solutions

Your success,our Passion

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari / What The F: What Swearing Reveals About Our Language, Our Brains And Ourselves / See What This OAP Said About Nigerian Ladies (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.